Finding Myself

Tequila

We make our way to the stairs and the bouncer moves out of the way and lets us up. When we get to the top of the stairs I notice Tyler and Jamie were back sitting at a larger table and were joined by more of their teammates as well as girls I had never seen before. I guide us towards the table but before we could get there Bennett grabs my arm and stops me turning me towards him.

"What's with the shirt?" he asks leaning in so I can hear him.

"I spilt my drink on my shirt." He smirks at me and then nods towards the table where I see a girl whispering something in Tyler's ear. He lifts his beer to his lips but before he takes a drink he bursts out laughing at whatever the girl says. Bennett pushes me from behind making me continue over to the table. I grab the chair across from Tyler and next to Jamie. Tyler looks at me when I sit down. I look at him and then at the girl sitting next to him before turning my attention over to Jamie. Out of the corner of my eye I see Tyler scoot farther away from the girl.

"Jamie this is my roommate Bennett." I say leaning back in my chair so they can shake hands. I look back up at Tyler who is already looking at me.

"This is Layla," Bennett says putting an arm around Layla's shoulder. "My girlfriend." My head snaps back to Bennett when that word leaves his mouth. His girlfriend? It's only been like a week and now he's calling her is girlfriend? What the fuck is going on in his head? My attention goes back to the conversation between Jamie and Bennett which Tyler had now joined in on. I abruptly push my chair back making everyone look up at me. I give a fake smile and push my chair in and walk towards the bar. The bartender makes her way over to me and gives me a smile.

"Can I get two shots of tequila?" I watch as she grabs two shot glasses and fills them to the top with tequila. She pushes them across the bar and lays two slices of lime and a salt shaker. I feel a presence next to me and see Tyler leaning against the bar looking at me. I grab the salt shaker and lick the back of my hand and sprinkle salt on it. I grab the shot and raise it at Tyler before licking my hand and then downing the liquid not bothering with the lime. Tyler continues to stare at me a small smile appearing on his face. I grab onto his shirt and pull him towards me until our chests are touching.

I lean into him acting like I am going to kiss him and I see him leaning down towards me as well. Before our lips meet I swerve to the side and lick his neck. He pulls back with a surprised look on his face. I smile at him and grab the salt shaker and nudge his neck to the side and shake salt onto his neck. I grab the lime and lift it to his mouth. He smiles at me and shakes his head before opening his mouth and taking the lime between his teeth. I smile at him and run one of my hands down his chest stopping at his belt, the other hand resting on neck where there isn't salt.

Leaning in I slowly lick the salt off of his neck while pulling him closer to me by his belt. I can feel his hardness through his jeans as he puts his hands on my waist and grinds into me. Pulling away from him I grab the shot off of the bar and throw it back. I quickly drop the glass on the bar and grab Tyler by the neck and pull his face towards mine and suck the lime that is being held between his teeth. Tyler pulls away and looks me in the eyes. Without breaking eye contact he turns his head slightly to the side and spits the lime onto the bar next to the glass and then leans back in and properly kisses me. We only stop kissing when someone bumps me from behind. Looking over my shoulder I notice the girl that Tyler was talking to when we came upstairs. She glares at me before giving the bartender her attention.

"Wanna tell me what that was about back at the table?" Tyler asks making me turn my attention back to him.

"What what was?" I pull out of his arms and turn towards the bar raising my hand at the bartender. I order us both beers and then look back at Tyler who is leaning against the bar again.

"Your jaw hit the floor when Bennett called Layla his girlfriend. Thanks by the way for introducing us." he says grabbing his beer and taking a drink of it.

"You seemed a little preoccupied when we got there, I didn't want to interrupt." I say taking a sip of my beer. Tyler smirks and puts his left hand on my waist pulling me towards him.

"Were you jealous that I was talking to another girl?" he asks cocking his head to the side and continuing to smirk. I just roll my eyes at him and push his hand off of my waist and take a step away from him. He winks at me and takes another sip of his beer. "What about the Layla thing?" he asks turning towards the bar. I do the same and set my beer down.

"He's only known her for like a week." I quietly say playing with my beer bottle.

"Maybe there is something between them that you don't see. From what I see it looks like he really likes her. I would think that they have been together for a lot longer than a week." We both look over towards the table where Bennett has his arm around her chair and she is leaning into him. She says something in his ear which makes him look away from Jamie and down to her. He smiles down at her with a look I have never seen before. He leans in and kisses her softly before looking back at Jamie and continues his conversation with him. I wave at the bartender and point at the empty shot glasses and hold up two fingers. She gives me a nod and starts pouring the shots. I don't waste time with the salt and lime as I throw one back. Before I can grab the other shot Tyler does and drinks it.

"Excuse you that was my shot." I say pushing his shoulder.

"Well technically it's on my tab so I paid for it and I would prefer it if you walked out of the bar by yourself tonight." Instead of answering him, I open my clutch and pull out his card and wave it in the air. The smirk that was on his face leaves as he realizes that my cards was on the tab. He grabs it out of my hand and calls the bartender to us. He gives her the card and tells her to bring mine back. Before I can say anything she turns and is gone.

"Tyler I can pay for my own drinks." I say putting my hands on my hips swaying a little as I feel the alcohol kicking in.

"Maybe so, but when your with me I pay." He puts his hand on my waist steadying me. At that time the bartender returns and hands over my card. Tyler grabs my clutch and places my card in one of the slots and hands it back to me and smiles. Before I can reply Layla bounces up and grabs onto my arm.

"Come on lets go dance!" She says pulling me away from Tyler. I look over my shoulder and he is still smiling at me with a similar look to what I saw on Bennett's face earlier when he looked at Layla. Before I could think to much about it Layla has us down the stairs and was leading us to the dance floor. One of my favorite songs comes on as we get there so I instantly start moving my hips to the beat. We had both left our drinks upstairs so after a few songs we decided to head back up.

Layla falls into Bennett's lap as soon as we get back to the table. I grab for the chair next to Tyler but misjudge the distance of it and stumble forwards a little before Tyler grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap. I readjust so I'm sitting on the edge of his right knee and lean on the table. Tyler places a glass of water in front of my face and I drink almost all of it in one gulp. Tyler rests his arm around my waist and starts drawing patterns on my thigh. Another one of Tyler's teammates joins us at the table sitting down in the chair I was trying to sit in.

"Lachlan this is Antoine Roussel." Tyler says nodding towards the guy. We shake hands and he tells me to call him by his nickname instead of his full name. Rous continues talking to me as Tyler, Jamie and Bennett continue talking. His accent intrigues me more than anything. He starts telling me stories about hockey and his life back in France. The time seems to slip away from us and the next thing we know last call is being called and everyone starts making their way out of the bar. Everyone pays their tabs and our little group head out together. Tyler grabs my hand as we walk out of the bar. I stumble as we walk towards the parking lot. Tyler eventually pulls me into his side helping me balance myself.

A taxi van is waiting for us in the parking lot as we get there. I look at Tyler wondering who called for a Taxi and he nods towards Jamie who is getting in the front seat. Bennett grabs my arm getting me to turn towards him which then makes Tyler turn towards him.

"Layla and I are going to catch a different taxi to go back to our place." he says pointing at a different taxi parked behind ours. Bennett reaches his hand out and does the bro shake thing with Tyler. "It was nice to finally meet you." Bennett says before being dragged by Layla to the cab, both of them yelling bye towards us.

Tyler helps me into the very back of the cab before climbing back with me. Rous and Stephen Johns, the guy who bought me the shot last week, were in the seats in front of us. The guys decided that Tyler's house was the closest so that is where everyone was going to crash. Tyler has his hand resting on my upper thigh and every time we hit a bump he seems to slide it higher and higher up. I act like I am going to wrap my arm around Tyler's arm but instead of doing that I rest my hand on Tyler's upper thigh. He looks down at me and I cock my eyebrow at him. At the same time as I do that we hit a really big pot hole and my hand goes all the way up and I end up cupping Tyler through his jeans.

He closes his eyes and leans his head back against the head rest. I remove my hand and lean in into his neck and start leaving wet kisses all the way from his ear to his collarbone. He squeezes my thigh and that is when I pull away from him and remove his hand from my leg. His eyes fly open and he looks down at me. This time I am the one smirking. He returns my smirk and shakes his head at me. The guys all burst out in laughter which brings both of our attention back to the other guys in the car with us. They are watching a video on Jamie's phone. We pull into Tyler's driveway a couple of minutes later. I watch and wait for the giant hockey players to crawl out of the van. I see Jamie hand the cabbie a hundred dollar bill and thank him. I am shaking my head when Tyler nudges me to get out first.

As I am crawling out Tyler smacks my ass making me jump and yelp. The guys turn from walking up the driveway and laugh assuming what Tyler did. I don't wait for Tyler to get out of the cab. I jog up the driveway and catch up with the other guys. Jamie uses his key to open Tyler's door and they let me walk in first. I drop my clutch on the table by the door and take my shoes off and so do the guys. I start to walk towards the kitchen but don't make it very far before being trampled by two happy dogs. Cash jumps up on me making me stumble and fall on my butt. I laugh as he licks my face.

"Cash!" I hear Tyler yell before he is being pulled off of me. "Outside! Now!" He yells at the two dogs while Rous gives me a hand up from the floor. Making my way into the living room, I see Stephen already laying on the couch yawning. Rous follows suit and lays down on the other couch. I walk deeper into the house looking for the other two. I find them in the kitchen, Tyler sitting on the counter and Jamie sitting on a stool, both of them have a bottle of water in their hands. I walk up to Tyler and stand between his open legs and take his water from him. We keep eye contact as I open it and take a big swig of it. Jamie clears his throat behind us but neither of us look away.

"I'm just going to go to bed now. I will be in the basement if you care." He says but Tyler still won't break eye contact with me.

"Take the other guys with you." Tyler yells after him still looking me in the eyes. We stay like that until we hear the guys going down the stairs. Tyler slides off of the counter and puts his hands on my waist. He slips his thumbs under his shirt and draws small circles in my skin. He surprises me by picking me up and guiding my legs around his waist. He finally breaks eye contact with me when he closes his eyes and kisses my neck. I let out a small moan and feel him chuckle against my neck. He gently bites my neck and starts walking towards the stairs. I grab his head as we get to the first step and crash our lips together. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He does the same by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my lower region to him.

He walks down the hall and pushes his bedroom door open. He walks straight into the bathroom and sets me down on the counter. He pulls away from me and walks over to the shower, turning it on. He strips down to just his pants and then walks back over to me. He grabs the hem of his shirt and lifts it over my head. He looks down at my chest and licks his lips. I reach behind me and unclasp my bra letting it drop to the floor. Tyler looks back up at me and smiles. I smile back at him and reach for his belt. He helps me get his jeans off and then I hop off of the counter and strip myself from the rest of my clothes. Tyler looks me up and down and leans down and gives me a light kiss. I push him away from me and walk towards the shower. When I get to the door I look over my shoulder and see Tyler watching me. I open the door and slip in and not long after I hear Tyler struggling to get his socks and underwear off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...I finally updated. Btw Tyler in person 100% hotter than any picture I have ever seen. Sorry this took so long as always life got in the way. I am already working on the next chapter so hopefully it won't take long to get up.