Status: Another entry

Voices

Vampire in Beacon Hills?

“Stiles!”

“Samantha!” he smiled.



“What was that?” I gasped.

“The people I know call it a kiss.”

“I know what it was… but why did you do it?”

“Was I not supposed to?” he asked.

“Well…”

“Well… what? We are dating aren’t we? Or did I dream that?”

“You dreamt it Stiles.”

“Wait what! Really?” he stammered.

“Yep,” I lied.

“Oh my god! I am so sorry… I uh…” he stammered. “Really? I dreamt it?”

“Yeah,” I smiled.

“You’re lying.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes you are because when you lie you have to fight to hold back a smile and your neck goes red. I know you Samantha. Almost better than I think you know yourself.”

“That is a load of rubbish, how could you possibly know me better than I know myself.”

“Did you just quote an Adam Lambert song?”

“I don’t think so.”

“I think you did.”

“I don’t think I did.”

“I am googling it.”

“You are hopeless.”

“That may be true my darling Samantha but you are the one that is dating me therefore you have to put up with me and my hopelessness. And you love it.”

“Do not.”

“Do too.”

“Do not.”

“My god you two are like children,” Lydia scolded.

“Where did you come from?”

“The walls.”

“Right.”

“I was by my locker and the two of you were annoying me with your back and forth so I had to come and put a stop to it before I get a migraine.”

“Oh come on Lydia it’s not like we don’t have to put up with you and your make out sessions.” Stiles pointed out.

“Yes, but that’s different, there is no talking involved.”

“No just the sound of smacking lips and slobber.”

“Stiles,” I laughed.

“What! It’s the truth… It’s disgusting.”

“Hmmm… yet you’re quite happy to do it in the school corridor.”

“Ha! I told you it was an Adam Lambert lyric!”

“Way to change the subject Stiles,” Lydia sighed.

“Alright, alright it was an Adam Lambert lyric but I didn’t do it on purpose.”

“Sure you didn’t.”

“I didn’t.”

“Did to.”

“Did not.”

“Oh my god! Here we go again!”

“Scott!”

“Hey Samantha,” he smiled warmly. “Stiles.”

“Hey Buddy.”

“So what did you find out about the creature?”

“Uh…” Stiles stammered. “Well… it’s uhm… it’s… urgh… It’s a vampire.”

“What? A vampire? A vampire in Beacon Hills. Yeah right.”

“It’s true! It only comes out at night, the bodies left behind are drained of blood, and…” there was silence, “Here look there are two bite marks on the victims neck.”

“You took a photo on your phone Stiles?”

“It was the only thing I had.”

“But…”

“Okay so the bites aren’t the cleanest of bites but there are two piercings. Two fang piercings.”







“Please tell me you see it! It is as clear as day.”

“We see it Stiles, but how the hell did a vampire get into Beacon Hills, it just-“

“The same way a were-wolf did. They walked?”

“Right. So what you are telling us is that there is a psychopathic murdering vampire running around Beacon Hills at night feasting on students.”

“Yeah… Hey are you guys getting a weird vibe from Mr. Style over there?” we all turned. “Scott…”

“Scott are you okay? What’s wrong?” Lydia asked. His eyes flashed red.

“Holy sh- did you see that guys eyes! Did you see them? They… they were red. Like Scott's but not Scott's”

“There is something about him. He isn’t a werewolf… at least not a full one.”

“What do you mean? Not a full one?” I asked looking at him.

“Well I can sense the werewolf part of him… but there is another side, one I have never come across before.”

“I’ll go get the Garlic, Samantha you get the holy water and Lydia… Stop looking at him like that. If he is a vampire and you are giving him bedroom eyes you will be the next person dead in the forest.”

“Oh Stiles you’re over reacting.”

“Over reacting!”

“Okay… We had better get out of here, everyone is heading into class.” I pointed out.







“So what are we going to do about this… situation?” I asked.

“I don’t know… I am human! If I went after him the likelihood of me survive is next to none. We will have to…”

“What can Scott do?”

“I don’t know… more than me.”

“That isn’t always true, he maybe a werewolf but you are smart Stiles. If push came to shove you could do this yourself. Don’t doubt yourself.”

“I knew there was a reason I loved you.”

“Of course! I know how to make you stop being a Debbie Downer.”

“Along with other things.”

“Enough, hey what about Malia? Maybe she could help…”

“Maybe but let’s not think about it at the moment.”

“Why.”

“Because Miss is looking at us, damn she can pull a good evil eye!”

“Stiles!”

“Wh- oh sh-”

“Why did he look at us like that?”

“I don’t know… This isn’t good!” he whispered. “Just… Let’s talk about this later.”

“Sounds good.”







“I feel like he is staring at me, is he starting at me?” his tone was still a whisper.

“Yeah… why though?”

“How should I know, I haven’t spoken to the guy.”

“Stiles… I don’t know how to tell you this… but… his fangs… they… uhm…”

“They’re out aren’t they?” I nodded my head. “Well… this is going splendidly.”

“He… he won’t hurt you… I won’t let him.”

“He won’t attack me in broad day light… speaking of… how is he even out in daylight, there was nothing on him being out in daylight.”

“Remember Scott said he was half werewolf. Maybe that is what makes him able to be out in the sunlight.”

“Maybe, but if he is half werewolf… what happens on a full moon?”

“I don’t know… and I am not sure if I want to.”

“Mister Stilinski do you have something you want to share with the class?”

“Uh…. No Miss.”

“Then shut it.”

“Yes Miss.”

“We need to find Scott after class… This needs to be sorted.” The male nodded his head.

….



….