Truth, Lies and Bitchy Girls

God, You're So Lazy!

Ellen was woken up by the sound of her phone vibrating on her bedside table.

“Zacky, what do you want?” She mumbled into the receiver.

“We want you to get ready to go out and then you to get your ass down stairs quick. There are people for you to meet.” Zacky told her as she slowly sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the bed.

“Fine. Give me fifteen minutes okay?” She asked him, not waiting for an answer before hanging up.

***

Downstairs, the guys were getting impatient.

“Val, can you go say hi and get her to hurry up please?” Zacky moaned impatiently.

“But she doesn’t know me!” Val replied.

“Yeah, but I’d put good money on the fact that she’s probably listening to The Art of Subconscious Illusion right now, so she’ll recognise you.” Matt told her as she sighed, left her twin’s side and walked up the stairs.

Just like Matt said, when Val was stood outside of Ellen’s room, she could hear The Art of Subconscious Illusion coming from behind the door, loud enough so that the lyrics could be heard. She just couldn’t help herself when the lines came.

“Punching slowly my mind can’t change the speed.” She screamed along with the music.

“What the hell?!” Ellen exclaimed from inside the room after hearing Val’s outburst. She turned off the music and flung open the door.

“Ermm, sorry about that. They sent me to hurry you up and I couldn’t help myself.” I apologised.

“Riight. Basically, they were too lazy to come up here themselves and too lazy to pick up the phone and call me, like dear Zachary did fifteen minutes ago to wake me up.” Ellen pointed out.

“Yeah, that sounds about right. So I came up here to get you and left my twin in their clutches.”

“You’d better go save her. Tell them I’ll be down soon.” Ellen told her before retreating back into her room and picking up her eyeliner.

Upon returning downstairs, she was bombarded with questions about why Ellen wasn’t with her.

“Shut up! Okay, thank you. She said that she’ll be down in a minute and you’re all too lazy.” Val told them. “Oh, she also said that I should come back down and save Michelle.” She laughed.

“I like her already.” Michelle giggled as Ellen appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

“Oh, so now she makes an appearance?” Zacky asked sarcastically.

“Never.” Ellen replied equally sarcastically.

“Okay…this could escalate so I’m gonna stop it there.” Matt intervened.

“Mattie! Why’d you do that?” Ellen pouted.

“Two reasons. Introductions and you’re going shopping.” He told her.

“I can understand the introductions bit, but why do I have to go shopping?” she questioned.

“You’re going shopping because you need a dress and more clothes.” Zacky explained.

“Why?”

“You need the dress ‘cause you’re coming with us to an awards thingy and you need more clothes ‘cause we’re going on tour and taking you with us.” Jimmy told her, to great effect.

“An awards thingy? Once again, the award for the most eloquent and informative goes to Jimmy.” She laughed.

“Oi!” Jimmy sulked.

“You know I love you really Jimmy. But I can’t go shopping, I haven’t got any money.” She said.

“Hun, you don’t need money. Today, anything you buy is on Zacky.” Michelle told her.

“No,” She said, shaking her head, “I’m already living in his house; I’m not spending his money as well.”

“Just go with it, we do. We’re living with them and we’ve still got these.” Val told her, pulling Matt’s credit card out of her pocket.

“Fine. But I still don’t know who you two are.” Ellen said, gesturing to Val and Michelle.

“I’m Val and this is Michelle.” Val told her.

“Mind lapse. I can’t believe I didn’t’ figure out who you are when you screamed and you said something about your twin.” Ellen said, shaking her head.

“It happens at the best of times, but come on! Let’s go shopping!” Michelle exclaimed.

They were sat in silence in Matt’s escalade, which he had let Val borrow for the day, when Ellen spoke suddenly.

“Please say you’re coming to this awards thingy as well?”

“Yeah, of course we are. Matt and Brian would probably murder us if we didn’t and you need someone to keep you company.” Michelle replied with a smile.

“Yay company! You two are the only people other than the guys that I’ve seen for ages.” Ellen told them.

“You’ve been helping them record haven’t you?” Val said, questioning slightly.

“Yep. It was a hell of a lot better than going to school. The only problem is, is that next week I’ve gotta go back to school.” She said, with a shudder.

“I’m gonna guess that you don’t like school then?” Michelle asked, hazarding a guess.

“Despise would be a better term for it, it’s hell.” She admitted.

“I know school ain’t fun, but surely it isn’t that bad?” Val enquired.

“It is. Especially when no one likes you and they either ignore you or make your life hell.” Ellen told them, hanging her head.

“Wow that sucks. You gotta have at least one friend though?” Val queried.

“At school? No. At home? Only the guys.” She disclosed. This forced the twins to become speechless, not knowing what to say or how to act. “And, to be honest, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been right now.” Michelle was about to reply but Val got there first, announcing that they had arrived.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait.....i've been slightly preoccupied