Truth, Lies and Bitchy Girls

Get Over Yourself

Ellen was sitting by herself as she always did that lunch time. The populars always took this opportunity to abuse her.

“Ooh, look what the cat dragged in today.” A girl with peroxide hair sneered.

“What are you doing here bitch?” Said a make-up coated, bottle blonde bitch.

“I’m sitting here.” Ellen whispered.

“Well, you can just fuck off. We wanna sit here. We’re better than you, get over yourself.” The first girl scoffed.

This was only part of the daily hell that Ellen had to put up with, she got picked on in class for being clever, for actually being able to draw, and for doing her own work.

The only time when Ellen even partially smiled was at the end of the school day when she realised that she had eighteen hours before she had to be back at school again. Most days she just went home, locked herself in her room and listened to music. But that day was different.

She had heard a bunch of populars talking about a website called MySpace that lunch time. Seeing as she had no plans to do anything anyway, she decided to go check it out. After she had typed in the URL, she realised to do anything on the site you had to make a profile.

Normally, she would have just closed the window at the thought of having to make a profile for something, but she’d had a shitty day and couldn’t be bothered. She found the best picture she could and, under the username of ‘The Dwelling Place For Demons’ created her profile. She went simplistic when writing her information simply saying:

I’m Ellen McAvey.
I’m 15.
I live in California.
School ruined my life.
Avenged Sevenfold saved my life.

She knew she would never get any friend requests or comments so she just searched for Avenged Sevenfold and requested to be their friend just so she would have one friend.