Truth, Lies and Bitchy Girls

That I Can Believe

“Mikey likes you.”

“Oh shut up and stop lying.”

“I’m not, it’s true. Why else d’you think he took your amp to the car for you?”

“Stop feeding me false hope Zacky.” She had given up denying that she likes him, it was easier that way.

“I’m not. Believe me; I’ve taken a girl’s amp to her car before.” Cue hysterical laughter on Ellen’s part.

“Now that I can believe. But, if you’ll excuse me, I have to rendezvous with Jimmy by the pool shortly.” She stood up and left Zacky sitting there, shaking his head in disbelief.

“So Jimmy, what’s this plan?” Ellen asked as she walked up to him and draped herself over his lap.

“Aaaah, the plan.” He replied mysteriously as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Yes, the plan. Tell me.” She pouted, snaking her arms around his neck.

“Water bombs.” Wow, simple, yet effective. And just one word doesn’t explain much.

“Water bombs?”

“Yes, water bombs. Water bombs, to make four people annoyed.” He grinned cheekily as Ellen understood what he was getting at.

“Ooooh, water bombs! I get ya now! Can you prepare everything please? I need to talk to Matt; I’ll come back out here when I’m done.” She removed her arms from around his neck and, after he had removed his grip on her, stood up and turned on her heel, heading towards the kitchen, the place where Matt could almost always be found.

Sure enough, Matt was there, sitting at the table, on his laptop. He looked up at the sound of her footsteps and smiled. She walked over to him and returned the smile.

“So Matt,” She started. “What d’you need to talk to me?”

“Well now Ellie, we want you to play onstage with us during Afterlife. What d’you say?” He told her, her mouth dropping open with shock.

“No fuckin’ way! That’s awesome!” She exclaimed, after regaining her composure.

“I’ll take that as a yes then.” Matt laughed.

“Fuck yeah!” Ellen did her ‘happy dance’ mentally.

“Happy?”

“What d’you think? ‘Course I am! But, on a different subject, when are you gonna propose to Val?”

“What?!” This shocked Matt.

“Oh c’mon! Credit me with SOME sense! You obviously love her loads and, if my instincts are correct, you’ve already bought a ring.” She explained.

“Damn, you’re good!” Matt chuckled.

“I know I am. So, back to the original question, when ARE you gonna propose?”

“To be completely honest, I have no idea,” Matt shook his head.

“Sounds like you need some help.” Ellen informed him.

“Yeah. Are you trying to imply something there?” He asked sarcastically, knowing she was.

“Never. Seeing as the whole world’s gonna find out that you’ve proposed within a few days of you actually doing so, I reckon you should do it onstage.” Ellen considered.

“Onstage? Why onstage?”

“’Cause then you can sing her something before you ask her.” Ellen rolled her eyes.

“And you’re only sixteen? How d’you come up with these ideas?”

“Simple, I read and write fan fiction.”

“Fan fiction?”

“I’ll explain another time.” She patted his head.

“Okay. What do you suggest that I sing?”

“Well, the way I see it, you have two choices.” Ellen said, unhelpfully.

“And they are…” Matt probed.

“Warmness on the Soul or Seize the Day.” She told him.

“Thanks Ellie, I’ll think about it.” Matt said. She gave him a hug before returning outside to Jimmy, who had gathered everything they needed to put their plan into action.

Jimmy took his place, hanging out of the window over the front door, as Ellen did the same at the back of the house. They had set up a game of ‘go fish’ to run to when they dropped a bomb on someone, so they could get away with it. Their target? Whoever leaves or enters the house using the doors they were hovering over.

Ellen got first shot. Shortly after they took us their positions, Johnny went out into the garden. She hit him right in the middle of his head. He looked up, but by the time he had done this, she had disappeared to the game of ‘go fish’ and Jimmy had joined her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hallo =]
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while,
I've been busy doing a combined story with my friend.
I promise to update again soon =]
Loveage xxx