Truth, Lies and Bitchy Girls

OMG YOU ARE!

Ellie Vengeance says: Errrm, hi. I just realised you never told me who you are.

J & Z says: Oh shit, yea sorry about that. I’m Zach, but most people call me Zee.

Ellie Vengeance says: Just like Zacky V *giggles* he’s awesome.

J & Z says: Oh really? That’s interesting to know….

Ellie Vengeance says: Why is it?

J & Z says: Because I have four people here who disagree strongly with that comment you just made about Zacky Vengeance.

Ellie Vengeance says: So what you’re saying is that your name is Zach (or Zee) and there are four people with you who disagree with me saying that Zacky Vengeance is awesome. That’s slightly suspicious if you don’t mind me saying.

J & Z says: Now you’ve said that, it is kinda suspicious isn’t it……

Ellie Vengeance says: Okay this may add to the suspicion…..who’re your friends?

J & Z says: Elwin, Jim, Short Shit and Matt.

Ellie Vengeance says: Yeah, even more suspicious….

J & Z says: Yeah, it is isn’t it?

Ellie Vengeance says: Where about in California do you live?

J & Z says: This is gonna sound even more suspicious but I live in Huntington Beach.

Ellie Vengeance says: How damn suspicious are you? This is probably a really dumb question but……..are you Zacky?

J & Z says: Ermmm, actually yeah, I am.

Ellie Vengeance says: OH MY ACTUAL GOD! ARE YOU JOKING? ‘CAUSE IF YOU ARE I’M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS SO DAMN MUCH! BUT OH MY GOD!!!!! Wait, why did you talk to me?

J & Z says: I was curious as to why we saved your life and yeah, I was just curious.

Ellie Vengeance says: I still don’t really believe you.

J & Z says: Want me to prove it? Okay I will.

After writing this, Zacky pressed the webcam button and Ellen immediately accepted. Upon seeing the five of them, her face went into shock.

Ellie Vengeance says: Oh my god, you weren’t joking.

J & Z says: No, I wasn’t. You see why they didn’t like your comment now?

Ellie Vengeance says: Yeah I do *giggles* I’ve gotta go now =[ stupid mother *curses* bubiiiiii xx

J & Z says: Okay, we WILL talk to you tomorrow. Byeee