Truth, Lies and Bitchy Girls

I'm Not Gonna Judge You

Zacky woke up early the next morning. He rolled over forgetting that he slept on the couch and fell on the floor. “Argh you fucker!” He shouted, rubbing his head as he got up off the floor so he could go get some coffee.

As he walked out of the kitchen holding a mug of coffee, he saw his band mates standing in the doorway.

“So Zack, care to explain why there are two pairs of shoes here?” Matt demanded.

“Good morning to you to. Those shoes would be Ellen’s. And before you ask, no I did not fuck her last night.”

“Riight, so you expect us to believe that you bought a girl home and didn’t fuck her? Dream on Vengeance.” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, I don’t know about you, but I don’t tend to sleep with fifteen year old girls and that’s why I slept on the couch.” Zacky replied sarcastically.

“Okay? And now you’re gonna explain why you bought a fifteen year old girl home?” Jimmy probed.

“Remember the girl who I added on MSN? Well, Jimmy’s MSN, but still MSN. That would be Ellen. I’m not gonna tell you the whole reason she’s here, just that I couldn’t leave her at her house. When you find out the whole story, which I’m sure she’ll tell you at some point, you’ll understand why.” Zacky said mysteriously.

“Fair dos. When do we get to meet said fifteen year old?” Brian enquired.

“Whenever she wakes up, I’m not gonna wake her.” Zacky explained.

As if on cue, Ellen appeared at the bottom of the stairs. She had her oversized hoodie on and her headphones on her ears. She stopped suddenly when she noticed the whole band standing in Zacky’s living room.

“Hey Ellie, you sleep well?” Zacky asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“Errm, yeah thanks.” Ellen replied, blushing slightly.

“So you’re the girl who dear Zachary here’s been obsessing over for the past week?” Brian enquired.

“I, err, what?” She stuttered as Zacky turned a delicate shade of red.

“You had to didn’t you Brian?” Zacky demanded.

“Obviously. I couldn’t not do it.” Brian replied with a smug look on his face.

“Well then, you’ll be happy to know that I officially hate you.” Zacky announced to Brian, causing Ellen to giggle.

“Y’know, you have the cutest giggle I’ve heard.” Matt said and she turned a deep shade of red.

“If only she wasn’t fifteen.” Brian said and everyone stared at him. “I said that out loud didn’t I?” He asked, cringing.

“Yes you did you idiot.” Johnny laughed before hitting him around the back of the head.

“Wow, Johnny, where’d you learn to reach that high?” Ellen giggled before realising what she’d actually said and clamped her hand over her mouth in shock.

“OWNED!” The other four shouted at Johnny before bursting into laughter.

“I hate you all.” Johnny sulked, folding his arms and pouting.

“Yay, another person who hates me.” Ellen said with mock excitement.

“Another person?” Brian asked.

“Yup, another person, along with the entire school.” Ellen explained sadly. She got a reaction to this that neither she or Zacky had been expecting.

“What a load of bollocks!” Matt exclaimed, clearly outraged at the thought.

“You think? Zacky’s the closest I’ve ever had to a friend.” Ellen continued.

“I feel privileged.” Zacky said jokily.

“You should Zack, you should.” She laughed.

She started to roll up her sleeves but she stopped abruptly when she saw them staring at her arms and she quickly rolled them back down again.

“Ellie, please show us your arms.” Matt pleaded. She just hung her head and gestured no.

“Please, Ellie, we wanna help.” Zacky begged.

Reluctantly, she slowly pulled up the sleeves again as a tear escaped her eye.

“Ellie, why’d you do this?” Zacky asked as he inspected the scars, old and new, on her forearms.

“So I could escape.” She replied quietly as she closed her eyes and tears began to cascade down her cheeks.

“It’s okay Ellie, we’re not gonna judge you on this.” Zacky said, pulling her down onto the couch and hugging her.

“Thank you.” She whispered quietly enough so that only Zacky could hear.