Sequel: Regrets and Romance
Status: Finished!

Truth or Deal

My name is Evelyn Sanders. My mom, brother and I lived in New York and my dad lives in Los Angeles. I loved my life in New York. I had two of the best friends, and my boyfriend was pretty amazing too. I was a senior in high school and the head on the cheerleading squad. My best friends, Anne and Whitney were on the squad too and my boyfriend, Marcus was on the football team. Sounds super cliché, right? I loved it.

But then everything changed. My mother decided it would be best to tear me from my New York roots and move across the country to Huntington Beach, California where my aunt and cousin lived. After a few weeks in my new school, I bit off a little more than I could chew and ended up making a deal with my cousin, Matt. He said he’d do something for me if I took his best friend, Zack Baker on a date and gave him a chance.

It was all fun and games until it wasn’t.
But let’s start from the beginning, shall we?

This a story I have posted on another writing page like 10 years ago, and then I posted it on here about 7 years ago or so. Since then I have completely rewritten the story to make it better. I must insist that since this is a story that was already completed on this site, that no one post any spoilers whatsoever. All of the chapters were completely rewritten and I have taken many chapters out and replaced them with new chapters, but there are still a lot of details in the previous story that are still in this new revised version.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of mine. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended. There is no financial gain made from this nor will any be sought. This is for entertainment purposes only.