Status: This is my first story! Please comment with feedback and let me know if you have a story you would like me to check out! Thanks!

Sinner

Introduction

On October 31st 1997 two baby boys were found on the doorstep of fantastical and psychotic abuser Timothy Down. Tim looked at them, burped, scratched his growing gut and slammed the door shut. Once said nuisance to society stumbled around and passed out on the old couch, a young girl opened it back up. Her name was Marie. She carried the babies inside. Mother Marie, we can jokingly assume her as. Don't worry, it gets way more sacrilege later, you just wait.

Marie took these small orphan babies in and raised them to the prime age of 7. She told them they were twins, despite looking so different. She said she loved them very much, and despite all the drinking Gran'pa Tim did, he loved them too. We won't despite just the drinking, but the hitting, beating, cutting, and burning too I suppose. October 31st became their birthday. They'd celebrate with candy and Gran'pa screaming kids off the porch. Resulting in the cops being called many, many times. Unknowingly this one birthday though, lucky number seven, was going to be a rager. Gran'pa didn't just yell at the kids wanting candy this year, he whipped their asses. Real good. This made Mother Marie, sweet mentally declining Mother Marie, fucking snap. She locked good old Gran'pa out of the house. Then she locked her self in the bathroom with her sweet orphan babies. She taught them something that day, she taught them to go down the alley, not across the street. Let's just say neither twins are hot on bathtubs these days. The darling twins were found holding onto each other. One was crying, the other staring hard at Mother Marie's cold dead fish eyes.

After that fun filled fiasco the twins got shipped off to foster care. Where all the internally dead boys and girls go. Here they made it to age 13 before they flew the coop. They changed their names, did some drugs, and learned how to make cold concrete feel like home. One learned guitar, Jackal Littel, and other learned what it meant to put misery into motion. He became a lead singer, Jassik Littel. At 16 Jassik started an awful industrial, goth, punk, schitzo band: Sinner. Sinner took over the underground with its terror music, some say it's about to take over everything. You'd think Jassik would be glad, but really he's afraid. He's so scared. When he closes his eyes he sees Mother Marie's and is afraid one day he'll be the one in the bathtub.
♠ ♠ ♠
Open to feedback/comments, thanks!