Status: i update when i feel like it

Even If You Don't

When You Change Your Mind, I'll Be Waiting

Mari's POV

When I woke up later that morning, I breathed a sigh a relief. I hadn't slept in an actual bed in the last month and it felt nice to finally get a decent night sleep. I stretched, a small noise leaving my mouth.

"Well, good morning, Sleeping Beauty," I heard Vanessa giggle from her spot in front of the bathroom mirror as she did her makeup.

"Why must you always abuse me like this, Ness?" I stuck my bottom lip out, making her giggle again.

"I do it out of love," she insisted. I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly as I forced myself to get up. We had an acoustic show to play and a meet and greet at a radio station in a couple hours, so I figured I'd better get up so my band and I could get breakfast together.

"Okay," I heard Kaylynn say outside the door, "You pull the blanket off and I'll jump on top of her." Knowing they were talking about me, I walked across the room and pulled the door open before she could knock.

"Already awake," I announced, making her frown.

"Damn it," Kaylynn sighed, "It was gonna be so funny."

"And this is what Mari looks like after just waking up," Kenzie snickered. It wasn't until then that I realized her phone was in her hand and she was recording what was supposed to be them waking me up.

"Yes," I nodded, looking at the camera, "It's one of the Seven Wonders of the World and probably the reason I can't keep a boyfriend for more than eight months."

"Yeah, that's the reason," Vanessa snorted. I rolled by eyes again, flipping her off as I passed the bathroom and making her laugh again.

~

When we arrived at the radio station, we were greeted with 5SOS fans lining the sidewalk. A few people asked for photos and autographs from my band as well, but there obviously weren't a lot of people there who knew us. We were fine with it though, not quite used to fans crowding outside of places we were making appearances at yet. The girls and I were taken to a room to wait for the live performance for contest winners, and the boys joined us a few minutes later.

"Michael!" I groaned when he sat himself down on top of me as I sat on the couch. I barely noticed Ashton and Luke chuckling as they came through the door while Calum just looked in our direction quizzically.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mari! I didn't see you there!" he said obnoxiously but not getting up.

"I find that hard to believe," I stated, trying to shove him off a few times before just giving up.

"Yo, Mike!" Kaylynn called from across the room, "You mind getting your ass off our drummer?! We kinda need her arms for the rest of the tour!"

"My muscles are the only thing I'm in the band for," I bragged, flexing them slightly. Michael laughed as he finally stood back up. I breathed a dramatic sigh of relief. "I think you need a shower, Mikey," I commented. He smiled evilly at me, and my eyes widened as I grinned. "Michael, don't even thi-" Michael cut me off, jumping back onto the couch beside me, his hands on my sides. I let out a short scream before laughing loudly, desperately trying to wiggle away from him. Luckily though, Gabrielle came to my rescue.

"Lost and Found," she came into the room, smiling as she rolled her eyes at Michael's antics, "You're on in 5." Michael was forced to get off of me once again, holding his hands down to me after standing up. He pulled me to my feet, only to have me put my hands on his cheeks.

"Still need a shower," I said, patting his cheek before following Gabrielle and the rest of my band out of the room, hearing Michael laugh behind me.

~

15 minutes later

"We don't usually do this one live, but we thought we'd make an exception this one time," Kenzie told everyone as she introduced the next song. They clapped excitedly as she went on, "How many of you guys know the song Oops we did with Charlie Puth?" There was more clapping and even a few cheers, making us grin. "Well, if all of you guys sing along, we might have a special guest come out and sing Charlie's part since he's not here," she said, "Do you think you can do that?" Everyone nodded and we all looked at Kaylynn. She took a breath so she could start whistling and then Vanessa came in with her guitar before I began singing.

[Mari]

Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed
Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends
Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do
Oops, baby, I love you

[Kenzie]

It started with "What's up with you?"
I messed around and got caught up with you
Yeah, yeah, I don't know what to do
I've got these feelings like it's nothing new
Now I can't get enough of you, oh

[Kaylynn]

And when I think about the way you touch my body
I don't know how long I can wait
And when I think about the way you touch my body
This could be my greatest mistake

[Kenzie, Vanessa, Kaylynn]

You've got me singing

Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed
Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends
Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do
Oops, baby, I love you

The small crowd started cheering the moment Luke walked into the room, making him smile as he took his spot between Kenzie and Kaylynn.

[Luke]

We had a good run
We messed around and had some good fun
Guess it turns out I lost a good one
'Cause now I'm wishing every morning would come
With you next to me, baby

And when I think about the way you touch my body
This could be my greatest mistake

[Luke, Kenzie, Vanessa, Kaylynn]

You've got me singing

Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed
Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends
Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do
Oops, baby, I love you

[Vanessa]

Ooh, I love you
Ooh, ooh, ooh

[Mari]

Now I accidentally know that you're in love with me too
Oops, baby, I love you
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

[Kenzie]

If it was up to me
I would take a time machine to the day I said goodbye

[Vanessa, Kaylynn]

I lie

[Luke]

Oh, I lie

[Luke, Kenzie]

So can we try again?
We're official, more than friends
No, don't you tell me goodbye

[Luke, Kenzie, Vanessa, Kaylynn]

You've got me singing

Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed
Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends
Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do
Oops, baby, I love you

[Vanessa]

I love, love, love you

[Luke]

Oh, yes, I love you
Yeah

[Mari]

Now I accidentally know that you're in love with me too
Oops, baby, I love you

The song ended and everyone clapped, cheering once again when Luke bowed obnoxiously.

"Whoa, what are you doing out here, Hemmings?!" I asked with a grin, "I thought Ash was doing this song with us!" Luke simply laughed, pushing the back of my head as he walked back out of the room. "Love you, Lukey!" I called after him.

"Love you too, Mar!" I heard him laugh again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is boring but if u have been around since my hcr fic days u know how ur girl loves her filler chapters

Title: "Just Saying" by 5 Seconds of Summer
Song used: "Oops" by Little Mix ft. Charlie Puth