Status: Indefinite Hiatus

Deadly Knives and Permanent Scars

Sorcer Night

I never realized how cruel people could be until I moved. Things at my old school weren't like the things at this school. I had friends, no issues with bullying and people didn't care if I was gay, straight, or secretly a woman. At this school though, people took one look at me and labeled me the "emo freak" of the school.

As a child, no one ever told me life was going to be tough as a teenager. No one told me it was wrong to be gay or have piercings or different colored hair. I want to say the reason why I'm so different, is because I was in the car with my Dad the day he got into an accident and it must've done something to me, but in all honesty, where is the logic in that?

I sat at the breakfast table, picking at the food that was on my plate. "Sorcer, eat something. I want to see you eat something before I leave." Mom says. My Mom was a beautiful woman. She was in her mid thirties with lovely blue eyes and long blonde hair. I let out a sigh. "Mom, you know I'm never hungry in the morning." She gives me a frown. "That's never been a problem with you up until just last week. What's going on dear?"

My eyes shoot up. "N-nothing, Mom! I promise! If something was up, I'd tell you." Mom sighs. "Right. Well, you better head that way or you'll be late." I stand up and kiss her cheek. "Hey, I'll cook tonight. Just, try to be home at a reasonable time." I say, smiling at her. Mom hugs me tightly. "Oh, you're the best son ever."

The walk to school let me think. She says I'm the best son ever, but what if she finds out I'm gay? That her one chance for grandchildren, can't bare kids. Oh god, she's going to hate me! I can't afford to lose her. I've already lost my Dad and all my old friends, I'm not going to lose the one person that still cares about me.

When I arrived at the school entrance, I saw Matt there, a wild smirk on his face. Matt is the one guy here you don't want to piss off. Somehow, my appearance did that trick and now no one will stick up for me. "Just the guy I was looking for! I have a surprise for you, Sorcer." he said and pushed me up against the building. My mind turned to the worst, until I saw him pull out a knife.

My heart stopped and I saw a guy my age, maybe a year older with dark brown hair and piercing green eyes stop in his tracks. He looked like he was interested in the knife Matt was wielding. As I got a closer look, he had a few scars that littered his face and neck. It was then I felt something sharp slice through my right cheek and I yell in pain. I feel the blood trickle down my cheek. Just then, I heard skin to skin contact and looked up, seeing that guy bring his fist back to his side and Matt on the floor. Just who was this man?