Status: Indefinite Hiatus

Deadly Knives and Permanent Scars

Sorcer Night

Jasper stole the lighter. That asshole! It wasn't even mine and now my Mom is really going to be pissed at me. She's going to find out I smoke and she'll probably give me a giant lecture on how it's bad for you. Hypocrite. Those cigarettes are probably hers. I let out a sigh and I walk up to my room and crawl into bed, taking a nap.

I was awoken later by my Mom. She looked pissed. "Young man, my favorite lighter is missing from the cigarette drawer. Care to explain?" she interrogated. I yawn. "It was gone when I got home. I was going to sneak a cigarette, but I couldn't really do that without a lighter..." I lie. She narrowed her eyes. "This is what I wanted to talk about! You're acting different and I don't like it. What's gotten into you?"

I sit up and look at my lap. "I've been having a tough time lately... Give me a break." She frowned. "Explain." she said. I remained silent. "Sorcer, what's going on?" Mom pushed. I looked up and narrowed my eyes. "It's none of your business!" I hiss. I felt the bandage come off my cheek and Mom gasped. "Sorcer, your cheek!" she gasped. "I'm bullied, okay? Are you happy now?" I growl.

Her hand reaches out to touch my cheek, but I flinch away from her touch. "Why?" she asked. I sigh. Here goes nothing... "It's because I'm gay." I reply. She tensed and pulls her hand back. "You're... No... Sorcer, no!" I snort and get off my bed. "Where are you going?" she asked. "No where you'll care..." I spat and run out. I run out of the house and let my feet carry me to a bar.

I somehow managed to get in and I ordered myself a drink. It wasn't heavy, but it was something to take my mind off of things. I took my seat in the back and looked around. People danced around drunk off their ass and I couldn't help but crack a smile. Drunk people are fun.

After a few drinks, my last two being more heavy, I made my way to the dance floor. I just want anything to take my mind off of the fact that my Mom will possibly kick me out of the house. I guess I spoke too soon; as Jasper made his way over here. God dammit! I can't get a break from this damn kid. He and I talked for a bit and danced a little. Then he offered to buy me more drinks. Was he trying to get me in bed with him? Please, I'm not that desperate... I didn't pass down on the alcohol opportunity though.

----------------------------------------

Jasper must've gotten me some strong stuff, because he was actually turning me on. I mean, yeah he attractive, but I'd never want to do anything with him...right? My body took control and did certain actions I'm not proud of but holy hell, it felt good and right. So god damn right. "J-Jasper, I want you to kiss me..." I moaned.

It was then I realized what just came out of my mouth, but before I could say something, Jasper was walking away. "Jasper!" I called, stumbling after him. I followed him out of the club, but once out, I couldn't find him. Fuck! I need to apologize... Wow, I'd never thought I would say that in regards to Jasper. I searched the streets and anywhere I could think of. It was then I heard gruff voices, mixed with Jasper's.

I quickly rushed to the spot to see three grown men surrounding Jasper with knives in their hands. "Leave him alone!" I yell, triggering their attention. They turn their heads and my heart stops. "You must be his boyfriend..." I tense. "What? No! I'm not-" "Know what? I don't really care." the leader said. He turned to the man on his left. "Take care of his sight. Teach him a lesson. I'll take care of this one."

His minion nodded and ran at me. I tried to move, but my feet were frozen. Oh god, I'm going to die... The man swiped toward my left eye and I tried to doge it, but the blade pierced it, slicing upward. I cried out in pain and stumbled back, bringing my hands to my bleeding eye. My feet took control and I ran. I don't know where, but I ran into people, benches and other things on the way.

My feet stopped moving and I looked up, noticing my house in front of me. I bit my lip and walked inside, closing the door softly behind me. "Sorcer? Is that you?" Mom called, panic in her voice. I see her walk into the doorway area and she cries out in shock. "You're bleeding heavily out of your hand! Are you hurt?" she asked, walking closer. "St-stay away from m-me!" I cry and run past her, making my way to my room, locking my door.

I go to my sink and remove my hands, gasping at the darkness that remained. I looked at it in the mirror and the gash cuts straight through the pupil. I was my hands and walk over to my bed, not bothering to wash the blood from my face. I crawl into bed and cry myself to sleep.

I wake up the next morning, pain shooting from my left eye. I hope Jasper made it out alive. God, why did I try to be hero? I'm not heroic at all! I wasn't even prepared... God, I'm so fucking stupid! I understand why Jasper doesn't want to be my friend now... I get up and look at my eye in the desk mirror. Dried blood surrounded the wound and I sighed. I can't clean this on my own...

I unlock my door and walk out, immediately noticing Mom asleep on the floor outside my room. I kneel down and shake her awake. She stirs and opens her eyes slightly. "You want to sleep in a bed?" I ask. Her eyes shoot open and her hands fly to her mouth as she sits up. "You're eye... Oh my god..." I bite my lip. "Uh, yeah... I need help cleaning the blood..."

Mom pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry I chased you away last night. I just want you to know I love you no matter what! Gay, straight, smoker or whatever. I don't want to lose you!" I returned the hug and closed my eyes, wishing I could go back in time to when I was young. I helped her up and we walked downstairs together and into the kitchen. "Sit on the counter and I'll go get the first aid kit."

I do as instructed and she came back a few seconds later with a kit. "I don't need it bandaged. I don't even think you can bandage it. I just need the excess blood cleaned up." I said. Mom sighed and looked through the kit, finding cleansing wipes. She starts wiping away the blood, eventually touching the gash and making me cry out in pain and flinch. "Sorry. Almost done." she said.

After she was done, I got off the counter and looked through the pantry. "Do we have any pancake mix?" I ask. "Not that I know of." she replied. I sigh and close it. "I'm going to run to the store to get some. How about we talk over a good breakfast?" Mom comes back out and nods. I go to my room to change clothes. I grabbed my wallet and headed out. I walked out of the house and started walking down the street, when I saw Jasper. At least he's alive, but God dammit...