Status: The story is purely based on my personal thoughts and experiences up until the end of the Hospital Scenes.

Brain

Brain (Part Five)

[Scene 46]

(Food places in Andheri West)

H. INSPECTOR - Hey!

OWNER 1 - Yes?

H. INSPECTOR - Health Inspection here. (To his men) Check the kitchens.

OWNER 1 - Wait, wait, wait! What happened? All of a sudden? Who gave you permission to-

H. INSPECTOR - Check the kitchens!

(the men check the kitchen - they find the kitchen in bad condition)

STAFF 1 - Not good, sir.

STAFF 2 - Why are the cockroaches running here and there, yaar?

OWNER 1 - Hmm....

H. INSPECTOR - (Writes down his notes) What water are you using?

OWNER 1 - That um....

STAFF 3 - Corporation water.

H. INSPECTOR - (Writes down his notes) This unacceptable.

OWNER 1 - Sir, sir please! w-we can't afford Bisleri water.

H. INSPECTOR - Shush! You're establishment gets a "D Grade". You're clearing out from here, today itsefl.

OWNER 1 - Sir, sir! (holds Rs 10 000 in hand for him).

H. INSPECTOR - Bribe? For me?

OWNER 1 - (Whispers) Listen, I'll get things sorted by end of this month. Let me keep going until then.

H. INSPECTOR - (Slaps him) Buffoon. Get out!

[Scene 47]

NDTV REPORTER - This is just in, 54 food and drink establishments have been closed down in Mumbai over the past days. Health Inspectors reveal that the following establishments have had an average "D Grade". Health Departments have taken serious actions in places such as Andheri West and Ghatkopar. Over the next few weeks they'll be clearing these establishment areas, fixing drainage and pest problems too.

(People watching this news on TV)

PERSON 6 - Shit bro....you bought Biryani for lunch from Ghatkopar only no?

PERSON 7 - How do I know if it was a good shop?

[Scene 48]

(Opposing Political Party's Estate)

O. MINISTER 4 - Ay! Look man!

O. MINISTER 3 - I know, I'm not blind!

O. LEADER - Be Quiet!

O. MINISTER 2 - He came to West Bengal, and you've given them permission instead of stopping them. What're you thinking?

O. LEADER - Can you shut up? I made them pay 10 Crore Tax.

O. MINISTER 1 - So much?!

O. LEADER - The teams seem quite confident. Let them proceed, I'll take care of this. They'll be coming into our other three states too.

O. MINISTER 4 - You'll damage them there?

O. LEADER - Slow and Steady. Here's the catch, he'll be on my team in these four states. Election will do good for us at that time, we can use their efforts.

O. MINISTER 3 - So what? Sabotage or not?

O. LEADER - Let them proceed with ease in our place. If we want to be back in power, that other Government should collapse. First tell me an idea for that...

[Scene 49]

(Farmlands in Maharashtra)

MANISH - Sir!

SUPERVISOR - Tell me...

MANISH - How many farmers in this area?

SUPERVISOR - Some 70 farmers altogether.

SURAJ - Land?

SUPERVISOR - 11 plots of farmland in this area.

SURAJ - Divide them and make it 22 plots of land.

MANISH - (To the farmers) We're dividing your plots of land into halves. Now you'll have 22 plots of land!! New Farmers stand to the left, and others to the right!

(30 Farmers to the left and 40 to the right)

SURAJ - Seems about right.

MANISH - Yes. (To the farmers) Experienced Farmers! 3 farmers per divided plot of land. The remaining farmer, can choose to be the fourth member of any divided plot. You'll work much more better! in years time you'll receive enough water supply! Until then! we're providing Aqua-Guard Water Filter Machines for your homes. BMC has agreed to provide water supply to you all, after which you can use the machines to filter out the water!

SURAJ - In a year's time, we'll have greenhouse farming implemented here. So from then, don't need to use pesticides and herbicides! Staff members have brought in tractors and extra machinery for your farms to make things easier!

(Experiences Farmers are satisfied)

MANISH - We're providing a cash bonus of 10 Lakhs to all farmers! A Sponsored initiative by our Government. No need to worry! Insurance Claims will be ready for you all in peak summer seasons and monsoon!

FARMERS - Thank you! Thank you!

(Manish hands out the Cash Bonuses to Experienced Farmers First)

SURAJ - New Farmers! You'll all use the other half of divided land! You won't be receiving machinery in this time round! Wait a couple more years for it to be more available. Meanwhile, we'll give you the same cash bonus! Apart from that, we're introducing new seeds for you all. You'll be growing new crops, and will also be paid equally as the other farmers!

(New Farmers are satisfied and receive their starting packs)

SUPERVISOR - Thank you so much. Now about the greenhouses you mentioned-

SURAJ - L&T Staff are collaborating with us. They'll soon help in construction of Green Houses for Experienced Farmers. Here, we're giving your the LIC Insurance Claim Papers. In case of any problems, make sure you cover them for the farmers. BMC will make the attempt of bringing clean water. If not corporation water, for which the Aqua Guard can be used.

SUPERVISOR - When will they come?

MANISH - Thrice a week, on weekdays. Make sure every farmer household get proper wages and necessities.

SUPERVISOR - Yes.

SURAJ - Please report back if something is not going properly. We'll help take action.

[Scene 50]

(Kama Sutra Company Headquarters)

JAI - The plan is we want more Contraceptives to be produced by you all. I don't mind who you collaborate with, how you market this. In the end, I want you to produce enough for every person in India, to use twice. If there are 1.3 billion people here, then aim to produce twice that. Get in contacts with markets in cities, villages, and towns. Everyone needs access to this, make the prices cheaper. If you require any assistance, please contact us. Keep in mind, it's a government sponsored initiative. We'll equally help fund for this.

(Everyone claps)

EXECUTIVE 1 - Idea sounds good. We plan on having models from US to help advertise these products. Is it fine?

JAI - If it means the sales will go higher, then yes, please do it. Apart from Condoms and Body Spray, we want you to collaborate with doctors in producing Contraceptive Pills too.

EXECUTIVE 2 - We can't be dishonest to our profession. We can only produce condoms, not medical pills as such.

JAI - Listen, hospitals and medical centres are going to have other projects to take care of. Meanwhile, your customers will be more satisfied if you produce these pills too. A couple doesn't have to buy it at pharmacies or medical centres and clinics. They can just buy it off you. Keep in touch with the Medical institutes. Some ten doctors will come over to help.

MANAGER - This is going to be one of the only times, where a government and private companies contribute. Do you foresee any trouble? Who will be getting the profits?

JAI - We call for 25% from profits made. You keep the rest. This is government! We have enough capital. You make most of it.

MANAGER - I like it.

JAI - In fact. We'll be getting our hands on black money accounts any time sooner. Not that we're targeting you all, but the bureaucrats in particular. Tons of black money, and tons of orders to give out. You keep most of the profits.

MANAGER - Thank you.

JAI - If you need anymore help, please contact us.

MANAGER - In terms of supplies?

JAI - You have our capital. End of this quarter, I expect to see the products hit all markets in India. Let alone international markets.

MANAGER - What if we only focus on every single market in India?

JAI - You want more? As of now, I'm letting you keep 75% of all profits made. If things get better by the end of the year, we'll reconsider lowering taxes for companies like yours.

[Scene 51]

NDTV REPORTER - Maharashtra, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu have been visited by government officials, including the likes of Lite Foundation. They have introduced the initiatives of dividing farmland plots even more to allow for better productivity of food production, as well as getting rid of unemployment.

(Opposing Political Party Views this)

O. MINISTER 2 - He's already setting up big things, when are you jumping in?

O. LEADER - Wait for it, yaar. So impatient.

O. MINISTER 1 - (Drops the call) Just got a call, saying that there's a problem with the IPL this year.

O. LEADER - Why?

O. MINISTER 1 - Problem is in Maharashtra and Telangana. Droughts have hit farmlands, and meanwhile they're using water for the cricket pitches.

O. LEADER - (Smiles) I've already taken action.

[Scene 52]

NDTV REPORTER - Droughts have hit Maharashtra and Telangana this year. It is reported to be one of the worst in India, and monsoon will be coming in late in places like Mumbai. Agencies report Monsoon to strike in the midst of June.

(meanwhile farmers are crying over their crops)

FARMER 1 - W-Where is our water?!

SUPERVISOR - Wait! Wait! Wait!

(Parliament side in Delhi)

JAI - (On the phone) Hello? Oh god! Wait! Wait! I'll inform my guys.

(Manish and Suraj arrive at the site)

MANISH - What's happening here?

SUPERVISOR - Crops are dying here for them, we have little water supply.

MANISH - Oh god. Where? Where's the Water Supply Transport? They were supposed to come.

SUPERVISOR - They came on time for the first few weeks. Now they're coming once a week, and sometimes not at all.

SURAJ - (On the phone) Hello? What're you thinking in mind?! Playing with lives of farmers and their crops is child's play for you?! You're bringing water here everyday! Not thrice a week! You heard me! Get the water here soon, or I'll prepare your suspension orders! (drops the call) We've given them a warning.

MANISH - What's happening in their side?

SURAJ - Someone told them to stop delivery.

MANISH - (Checks the temperature of the area) 45ÂșC.

SURAJ - It's scorching. Supervisor, they're coming soon with the water, if they don't come by the end of the day, inform us. We'll take serious action.

[Scene 53]

(Parliament House - Meeting Room)

NDTV REPORTER - Days after the worst droughts struck parts of Maharashtra and Telangana, we're finding farmer suicides coincide as well. It was reported by supervisors in these areas that the suppliers received orders from a third party to stop the distributions.

PM - (Turns off the TV) Jai. We did what you suggested, now look....we're already seeing farmer suicides and crops dying off. What's happening?

JAI - Sir, I-I checked with Manish and Suraj. They just checked Maharashtra farmland areas....like the news informed. Some third party is interfering in our plans.

PA - Sir? Press are here.

PM - I'll be back. Take care of it...

(Prime Minister and Minister of Agriculture set off)

[Scene 54]

(Opposing Political Party Estate)

O. LEADER - I stopped the suppliers, and paid them to let go.

O. MINISTER 4 - It seems they've scolded them badly. They better deliver by end of today in Maharashtra and Telangana.

O. LEADER - They won't.

O. MINISTER 3 - How?

O. LEADER - Their Income Tax record is in my hand. Will they still do it?

O. MINISTER 2 - We'll see. Eventually they'll make us participate in that Times Now Debate.

O. LEADER - Can you shut up and mind your business?

[Scene 55]

SUPERVISOR - (On the phone) Hello? Suraj? Yes, w-we didn't receive the water supplies yet. What's happening?

(Supplier Office - Suraj and Manish barge in)

MANAGER - Hey! Hey! What're you doing?! Get out I say? We're in the middle of something here!

MANISH - (Slaps him) What did I tell you to do, and what are you doing right now?

C. MANAGER - What's happening here? We're talking deals for the IPL matches, and you just barge in? Wait for your turn!

SURAJ - What?! I-IPL matches?! What's wrong with you people?! People are dying out there, you're talking deals to satisfy entertainment of the people?!

MANAGER - Look! Look! I-I was forced into this deal, no big harm.

SURAJ - What? What big harm? Farmer Suicides are happening! You're nonsense deal is causing people to suffer. You think cricket league is more important than people's basic necessities?

C. MANAGER - Sir, we'll talk later. Your clients I think are getting emotional (they leave the room).

MANAGER - Look, political pressure. I can't supply the water.

MANISH - Why?

MANAGER - IPL is facing hard times now. No one seems to be interested after kicking out two teams.

MANISH - To hell with the cricket league. People are dying now! In time of need, this is not our primary focus! Do you hear me?

SURAJ - I'm calling for a suspension order, on behalf of the government.

MANAGER - Hey stop! stop! Even if you do we can't deliver even now. There's road traffic about inner Maharashtra.

MANISH - Then inform suppliers in Telangana to do it there! What're you waiting for?

MANAGER - There's a farmer's strike in Telangana. Likewise, here a Rally is taking place.

SURAJ - Rally?

MANAGER - Rathod Minister, conducting a rally.

MANISH - H-He doesn't control Maharashtra. He's controlling other places. For what reason has he come?
♠ ♠ ♠
Action has been taken, simultaneously problems cause hindrance to Jai and his team's progress