Status: The story is purely based on my personal thoughts and experiences up until the end of the Hospital Scenes.

Brain

Brain (Part Seven)

[Scene 66]

(Meanwhile in places nearby the Ganga River - Heavy clean up is happening)

S. MEMBER 1 - Pass me the bag!

S. MEMBER 2 - Take this!

(they are cleaning up the rivers)

GURU - Brother? How is it going?

S. MEMBER 3 - Going good, Swami ji.

GURU - I'm happy to see you take up this initiative. May god bless you.

S. MEMBER 3 - Thank you.

GURU - There might be some rubbish on the river bed. You will check that too, na?

S. MEMBER 3 - We'll try. It's running water so....

GURU - Yes, yes, it'll be dangerous.

(One man from the distance throws newspaper on the floor, near the river)

S. MEMBER 5 - Ay! Ay! Pick it up! You think we fools?!

MAN 1 - There's no bin here!

S. MEMBER 5 - For that? You'll dump in the river? Go! We've set up trash cans outside the temple areas! Go!

MAN 1 - (Picks it up and leaves) Fools are cleaning up these days...

(Meanwhile in parts of South India like Chennai and Bangalore - Staff members are painting the walls, cleaning the underpasses, and setting up trash cans)

[Scene 67]

(Parliament Meeting Room)

JAI - I've just got a call from the staff members working on the clean up, by Ganga River. They say they're half way through. It'll take another week or so to finish up.

MINISTER 6 - This is good news.

JAI - Very true...

PM - I'm surprised, Jai. I really am, because so much is happening, and not one riot or strike has happened. Normally I would see Rathod's party conducting these rallies and all, I've only seen one rally take place, and that was in Maharashtra. It's really strange, too strange in fact.

JAI - Well, what can I say. I guess they had more important business to take care of.

PM - Very true. I mean, it perplexes me to find out that only one strike and rally has happened. We've helped with water, food, contraceptives, now cleanliness....not one finger has come out.

JAI - That's good to hear. Now we can comfortably proceed with our business. Next on the agenda, it's not that serious. We'll just have to carry on with the Prime Minister's initiative of setting up latrines and public toilets in the country. I mentioned earlier how ''open defecation'' is still a problem in some villages and inner cities here.

This can help solve hygiene and sanitation problems for our people. I've called up Larsen and Toubro, so far we have them helping with the Reservoir constructions. Meanwhile, they're busy designing proper trash cans and setting them up, with help of our own government staff. They say they can multi-task with us on this other project too.

MINISTER 1 - Okay, so now we'll have latrines and public toilets.

JAI - Yes. Goal is for every household, whether bungalow or hut, they should all have proper toilets. Larsen and Toubro have the materials, they say they are ready to begin production of these toilets and latrines once we give the green signal.

PM - Sure, let's begin.

JAI - (Smiles) Thank you, sir.

PM - Still, I'm perplexed about the progress we're making. Are you sure the public think we're doing good?

JAI - I think they've heard more good news every week, than usual.

PM - (Smiles) You're great, Jai.

(Jai receives a phone call)

JAI - (On the phone) Hello? Oh Hi! How're things going from your side? Oh...okay, wow that's great. That's really great! Keep it up (drops the call). Kama Sutra Company have hit their products in markets across India.

PM - Including villages and towns?

JAI - Yes.

PM - Well? What's the result?

JAI - They successfully advertised their products using both Indian and Amercian models. With help of doctors, they manufactures contraceptive pills. Condoms, which they excel at, they've made it a lot better. 5 Million sales in cities like Chennai and Mumbai itself.

PM - Oh great.

[Scene 68]

NDTV REPORTER - It's just in, Farmers have started producing High Yield Variety Crops. An Initiative put up by the government to add other foods to our diet. The Minister of Agriculture personally feels these crops can bring beneficial health points for us.

(Live Press Meet)

A. MINISTER - We believe, apart from production of crops such as wheat and rice, that we should slowly shift towards producing more variety of crops. These seeds are patented by Monsanto and parts of Canada and US.

NDTV REPORTER - Coinciding with production of HYV Crops, increased productivity in farms has lead to more livestock products and crops entering the market quickly. It was reported that parts of Mumbai such as Dharavi are receiving both fresh food from farms at affordable prices, as well as left-over meals from Dabba-Wala.

Dabba-Wala reportedly began an initiative called "Share my Dabba" where customers can share their left-overs with hungry children in rural areas of Mumbai. Government statistics reportedly show a 2% decrease in starvation for our country.

With Monsoon, just passing by, farmers believe they can make a surplus of farm products.

(Live interview with Farmers in Tamil Nadu)

FARMER 1 - Actually the, the government start giving us Insurance claim policy and starting pack of 10 Lakhs. They divide farmland, I farm for more than 30 years. So I got tractor and other machines. My sons, just started, are doing farming with hands.

They are growing some foreign crops. We tried one time, it was fine, somewhat fine. Best of all, more crops can grow with machines, because it's very quick. So no problem, no need to be tired. When sometimes cyclone, or heavy rain come, we do aqua-culture, which is farming with fish. We still make the money for the family.

FARMER 2 - Government staff one day, come to tell, they build a glass house for our divided farm land. They say, no need this pesticide and herbicide. The say, this glass house, better for farming. Next week, this engineers all come to build glass house for us. I am happy with my farm and crops.

[Scene 69]

(Construction supervisors are in the midst of building public toilets in cities, towns, and villages - A man is about to urinate on the walls)

C. SUPERVISOR 1 - Ay! Ay! Come here! one toilet is built! Do it here and go.

MAN 2 - Oh, building toilet for us?

C. SUPERVISOR 1 - Yes, come, come.

(He does his business and goes off)

C. SUPERVISOR 1 - Good, na?

MAN 2 - Much better.

[Scene 70]

(End of the Year - Parliament Meeting Room. Public and Press are present)

PM - Good Morning, Press, Citizens. This year, has been one of our most productive years. I want to take this opportunity to Acknowledge a team for helping us throughout this year: Lite Foundation.

(Jai and his team assemble on stage)

PM - They recently joined as my secretariats. They are doing a splendid job for improving the lives of us. It is pretty unusual, seeing an NGO team up with the government. What's important, is that we both had a common goal, that is what matter most.

With the help of Jai and his team, we're strengthening the base of our country more better. I'll review what we've been upto this year.

(Powerpoint Presentation Screen)

PM - This year, instead of focusing more into building military deals and so on. We've moved a step back, to ensure every Indian has access to basic necessities. It's essential that we have these, in order to move on. As Jai described, we have patches in our development, and they are left untreated. We've treated them this year, and we'll still continue to do so in the years coming.

(Applause)

PM - First, we began constructions of reservoirs in Meghalaya. Places like Cherrapunji are having reservoirs being constructed. The water crisis, is still a problem for us, therefore we've used places like Cherrapunji to our advantage. It is the wettest place on earth, with continuous rainfall throughout the year.

Rainwater harvesting systems can help in producing a large supply of clean drinking water for us. Larsen and Toubro, an acclaimed company, they're helping us in the constructions. As of today, the foundations of the systems have been constructed. We'll be looking into opening this in another year or so.

(applause)

PM - Next, we moved into focus on Agriculture. Food crisis is another problem this country faces. With the help of Jai and his team, we came up with effective plans for making farming more productive and so on.

We've managed to achieve this in such a way that factors of unemployment and food production doesn't go the downside. We've introduced machinery in farming, starting packs and insurance claims have been made more available to our farmers.

I'm happy to say, the number of farmer suicides this year have gone down significantly, by 65%

(applause)

PM - We've installed Aqua-Guards in all farmers households in this country. This will be for the time being, until the reservoir is up and running. Apart from that, we've introduced HYV crops to add more foods to our diet. Some of these new crops can bring health benefits for us.

(applause)

PM - In case you haven't noticed, we've done side business with Kama Sutra Company. It's our initiative to control our country's population growth. It has been a challenging task in this sector because we have to have contraceptive products such as pills and condoms available and affordable everywhere in this country. Village, towns, cities, you name them.

We've dealt with some small fights regarding cultural issues. I'm sure you're aware that some cultures and religions encourage large families, meaning more children. For some, we've given them permission to carry on, for some we've helped them compromise with the plans. I'm happy to say, our Birth Rate has dropped from 20.2/1000 of population to 17.7/1000 of population.

(applause)

PM - Cleanliness is another factor. Many of us have tried executing this in the past. In the end, we have those who compromise with us, and those who don't. Just a message to those who don't: You are allowed to believe and do whatever you want, but if you're beliefs and actions are harming others, then it's a threat. Cleanliness might not be similar to terrorism, but in a way it's causing difficulty for other people in this country.

We've done our best in setting up public toilets, latrines, and cleaner trash bins around the country. We've made them more accessible to people. So I strongly recommend you all make use of these facilities. It's absolutely free, and you don't need to pay for using it.

(applause)

PM - Any Questions?

REPORTER 1 - Sir, what do you intend to focus on in the coming years?

PM - Now that we've solved issues for basic necessities. We now want to look into strenghtening our nation's safety and security. It's important in order for nation to be intact.

Only after fixing safety and security, will we further move on into economic growth strategies and so on.

[Scene 71]

(Parliament Meeting Room - After Press Meet)

JAI - I just received the reports from Murali. The reservoir is coming in good shape. We can have it up and running, possibly by end of this year, December.

MINISTER 1 - Great.

JAI - Now then. We've moved up one step in the pyramid. Now it's all about safety and security, like our Prime Minister had mentioned. Safety and Security is essential for everyone. Unless everyone in this country is given the liberty to lift their heads up, then only can we press on.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but what's with "Gurugram"? Can anyone tell me that?

(Everyone is confused)

JAI - This happened when I was about 16 years old, and it's still the same. So you changed the name of Gurgaon to Gurugram, and everything is still kept the same.

MINISTER 3 - They changed the name of your own hometown, from Madras to Chennai.

MINISTER 4 - Even Bangalore to Bengaluru.

MINISTER 5 - Bombay to Mumbai.

JAI - Why Gurgaon to Gurugram? It makes no sense. They still mean the same thing! I mean come on guys, like for what reason does Gurgaon get a name change? Surely there are tons of Company Headquarters and Buildings there. The other extreme though, with homicides and rape. What's going on here?

(Everyone is silent)

JAI - I read this as a teenager and was very unhappy. I mean, surely, anyone of that nature, like an angry young-adult would feel the same way. But come on, it's still the same today....like, what are we doing? There's this annual event on my Social Media Newsfeed, which is called "Rape Count".

It's where on average I find news about rape each month, in this country. So you change Gurgaon's name to something else, and not re-image it?

MINISTER 2 - W-We didn't really find it that fascinating, you know, about all the homicides and rape. I mean, police are at times sleeping on the job. What do we do?

JAI - What do you do? You're asking me? I'm sorry Prime Minister, sir. You mind if I attack?

PM - Proceed.

JAI - In case you haven't wondered, there's almost no sense of gender equality now. There are two extremes in places like Gurgaon. There are men, who think they are superior, and women, who's dreams are crushed because of such people.

We're talking about gangs who live in these places and rape for the fun of it. I mean, these are the same guys who can bribe the police and get out in a matter of 3 hours. What? And now you're asking me what to do? People! We are so greedy! If you want me to be vulgar about it, then yes! We are disgusting Tharkis!

PM - Jai, watch your language.

JAI - Sorry, sir. But it's true, I mean, let alone those rapists. Everyone, almost every man is into this! Whether it be raping women, misbehaving of some other sort, or even going after porn. It's all happening.

What we're trying to achieve in the end, is have Indians from abroad, maybe een foreigners move into this place. This is our goal. Right now, the situation stands where my school mates, in Singapore. They are both girls actually. They are scared to moved back to Delhi, because of all that's happening there.

That's not good, people! Not good at all.

PM - That's pretty clear to us.

JAI - We have a sincere police force, and we have lazy ones. We have problem solving policemen, and we have greedy ones. We need police who work for the people, and not for money. We need police who are fit, and not those who can't run! No offense, but, I see policemen who are old, drunk, and obese too. Seriously? No wonder people get away with it, here.

[Scene 72]

MURALI - How's our progress?

SUPERVISOR - Yes, everything is going good. Filter materials will be coming in 6 months time.

MURALI - I see. Is it okay if I let you take over until construction ends?

SUPERVISOR - Yes, that would be great. I think we're fine.

MURALI - Okay. Venkat!

VENKAT - Yes?

MURALI - I want us to start housing constructions soon. Jai gave us the green signal from the government yesterday. Inform the authorities all over the country. Larsen and Toubro are helping us.

VENKAT - Yes sure.

[Scene 73]

O. LEADER - (On the phone) Yes? Of course! Yes, I'll take care of it. Thank you! (drops the call).

CHAIRMAN - What?

O. LEADER - Jai has handed over the housing contruction projects over to me. I'll be involved in housing projects in the four states.

CHAIRMAN - (Smiles) You're doing us proud, Rathod. Keep it up!

O. LEADER - Thank you (heads off).

(Jai's Office)

JAI - (On the phone) Hello?

CHAIRMAN - Hi, this is the Chairman of Rathod's Party.

JAI - Oh, hello sir. What would you like?

CHAIRMAN - I would like to congratulate you, for uplifting our party.

JAI - Party? What did I do

CHAIRMAN - You handed over a project for us to take care of.

JAI - Well, sure. It's your duty right?

CHAIRMAN - You're so confident to hand something like this over to another party. How do you do it?

JAI - I want nothing to do with Politics, sir. All I care about is making this place better than it was before. A politician however would strive to do all good, and block the other opposing parties. That way his party succeeds. I don't look at it that way, because ultimately while we fight over such things, our country is growing weaker.

I mean, you all are politicians for a reason. You're meant to serve the people and make the nation better, not fight over who does what and who's better than who. This country has grown weaker since those fights took off.

CHAIRMAN - I see. Your philosophy is good, and I hear you're young too.

JAI - Age is nothing today. We're living in a world where a toddler can get access to current events and problem solve maybe. I started when I was a child. It's plain curiosity.

CHAIRMAN - I thank you, for what you are doing. It's good, and I see that it doesn't matter who does what. As long as we are there for the people, that is what matters most.

JAI - You catch on good.

CHAIRMAN - I mean, you've won over us, and we're second most powerful in this country. What about those state governments?

JAI - I'm sure they're learning from us. We're already getting rid of politicians who don't qualify or do well in the field.

CHAIRMAN - Now, you'll have to put many in jail.

JAI - I can forgive a man who's trying and not qualified. A man who's not qualified and making a ruckuss has to simply stop.

CHAIRMAN - Well, good talking to you.

JAI - You as well.

[Scene 74]

(Ministers fly over to Gurgaon - Police Department)

MINISTER 1 - I'm going to make myself clear. This area is prone to homicides and rape. What are you doing to stop?

OFFICER 2 - We're doing our best, and they keepy getting out.

MINISTER 1 - This is a government order now. Anyone caught being involved with bribe, working secretly with gangs, unfit to do the job, you all will be suspended. I don't lazy loafers and drunkards working for this department, because people are dying out there.

OFFICER 1 - Gangs are all over here and India. If we throw one in jail, their gang members will come in to get them out. They all have pipes and other weapons in hand. They'll bloody kill us.

MINISTER 1 - Use that gun in your pocket, alright. That's a tool for you all, not a museum display. Just kill them! Don't care how powerful they are. You're the police, and you protect the people. Anyone messes with you or the people, use your power to the fullest.

If you can eliminate a total gang, then good for you. Living in fear of these gangs, while wearing Khakis, that's not good. I mean it, you all have done your IAS and IPS exams for a reason. Abide the law and do as it says. If it means saving an innocent life then sure! Break the rule! If you're doing good, then breaking a law is fine.

You're hearing this from a minister. Commissioner! Choose the best men, please. I don't want to see the obese, the old, the drunk, and gang members in this department. Don't take this as a joke, because we're damn serious. Suspension forms are all printed out, and we're not afraid to list your names. Put your head in the game!

ALL - Yes!!

[Scene 75]

(Gang in Delhi)

ROWDY 1 - Hey! Saw that girl?

ROWDY 2 - I'll get the car.

(they drive and kidnap the girl)

GIRL - Ay! Ay!! Stop!!!

ROWDY 1 - Shut up!! (punches her).

ROWDY 2 - She's stamping on my foot!! Tie her up!!

(Meanwhile the girl's friend has called the police)

POLICE OFFICER 1 - (Walkie Talkie) I got this. You noted down the licence plate number?

CONSTABLE 1 - Yes.

(they follow the car into a warehouse - rowdies throw the girl on the ground)

ROWDY 1 - Look, man!

ALL - Hahahaha!

GIRL - Stop!! I-I'll call the police!! M-My friend I think called the police!!

ROWDY 3 - Eh? Police? Oh! I'm so scared!! Lay her down!

(Rowdies hold her down)

GIRL - No! No!!!! (crying)

(Power goes out)

ROWDY 2 - What yaar?! Turn on the lights, na?!

(lights on - Police Officers come around)

POLICE OFFICER 1 - Get them!

ROWDY 3 - Saale! Try us!

(Rowdies attempt to make a move on the victim)

GIRL - AH!! Please stop!!!

(Officer shoots the rowdy)

ROWDY 2 - Ay! Ay! You killed him! You know who we are?! You know who our boss is, na?! Your station will burn tomorrow!

(Officers shoot them all)

POLICE OFFICER 1 - Bastards.

(Girl comes hugging the officer)

GIRL - T-Thank you....

POLICE OFFICER 1 - Leave no trail. Burn the warehouse down.

(The police burn the warehouse down)

[Scene 76]

NDTV REPORTER - Rape Victim was found in an abandoned warehouse. She was found kidnapped by a gang in Delhi. Police Officers managed to recover. The twist here is that she hasn't been raped.

(Going Live)

GIRL - T-They were about to do it. T-Then police came and killed them. T-They burnt the warehouse even.

NDTV REPORTER - The key gang leader, Zahan, is reported to be traced and arrested. Officers report to plan on having him in Bihar Jail.

(Zahan is watching this)

ZAHAN - (Watching this) Ay!! T-They're coming after me!! Close! Close the gates!!

(Police come from the back gate)

POLICE OFFICER 2 - Freeze!

ZAHAN - (Raises hands) Bhai! You know you can't kill me.

(No response)

ZAHAN - I have dozen of my men behind me. They'll finish you...

(His men all have weapons)

POLICE OFFICER 2 - How many women have you guys raped?

ZAHAN - Hahahaha!!! Stupid question, yaar! I don't count. I just have fun. This is all a sport of some sort. Historic reference, Kama Sutra is ours know? We are embracing it. That's all!

POLICE OFFICER 2 - At what cost?

ZAHAN - Minister refused to let out my man, so I ordered my men to rape her daughter. This other day, a sailor refused the drug deal with me, we gang raped his wife. Basically, do as I say, and no one gets raped. That's the whole idea.

POLICE OFFICER 2 - Saale!! (Shoots Zahan).

ZAHAN - Ay!! B-Bastard.

(Police from behind shoot everyone else present)

POLICE OFFICER 2 - We killed one gang. Now what about this huge estate?

[Scene 77]

(Parliament Meeting Room)

PM - Status Report?

JAI - I've just learnt that these homicides and rape attacks are Organized Crimes.

PM - How you say?

JAI - Some are for no reason. Most of them are prior to conflicts. There was conflict between the Hindu and Muslim Community one time. Mass homicide took place during that period of time. The victim one day is a Muslim, the other day it's a Hindu. Then Rape, we have gangs who go out of control and just do it.

Otherwise, they're working for a gang leader, who's involved in drug business and such. If someone doesn't agree to their plans and such, it's Rape on their immediate family members. It's why one day, we saw a poor sailor crying over his wife. He refused to accept the drug deal.

PM - My god.

JAI - Your ministers have done good, over this course of time. I can see good action taking place in these three months. We've hired much fitter and proactive policemen. I see improvement.

PM - Learning about the deep dirty sections of my own nation disturbs me.

JAI - Just as we dig deep for oil and coal, we dig deep to solve these problems.

PM - I don't know about you, but this has certainly become a learning experience for me.

JAI - I heard housing constructions are in full swing too.

PM - Yes, yes. It's unusual, because Rathod's party is supporting this initiative. I never expected Indian politics to take such a turn.

JAI - Change is inevitable.

PM - Very true. Who knows, I think he got enlightened.

JAI - After this, I just have one more area to cover. After which, you'll take over.

PM - Wait, so you'll leave?

JAI - Yes.

PM - But why? Why can't you always be here for us?

JAI - I believe it's just one more area I have to cover. After this, my work is done.

PM - What is that one area?

JAI - Suspense.

PM - Okay. I still don't understand why you and your team want to resign. We're doing great, better than ever.

JAI - Until a point, we have to hand it over to you. We can help fix the patches of an air balloon. It's your job to help the air balloon fly after that. We just repair the patches...

PM - Hmm....

JAI - You'll know what I mean. This last patch is a big one.

[Scene 78]

(Towards the end of the year - Everyone has received housing and protection. Everyone is present for the meeting to All of India)

NDTV REPORTER - Prime Minister is hosting an "All India" Press Meet for everyone in the country to turn to. He says this is absolutely necessary for all to hear out. For this purpose, all channels will play this one Press Meet. He concluded by saying, this will be an hour's event.

(People on TV)

PERSON 6 - Come on yaar! Christmas is closing in!

[Scene 79]

(Prime Minister on Stage)

PM - Greetings to all. On behalf of the Government, I thank you all, 1.3 billion of you, for tuning in to hear this. This is an important idea, that our Government wanted to raise. Over these two years, we've done our best to ensure a great standard of living, for all the people in India.

We've basically set up the landscape for you all. We've cleaned areas, we've set up trash cans, improved food and drink services and production, introducing new sources of water, just recently we've helped improvethe safety and security of our people. We've terminated big gangs all over the country.

(Applause)

PM - Housing has been provided. Our final step is economic development, that means us moving from where we are: BRIC to MEDC.

(Applause)

PM - This is the last, and very final idea we want to get through you all. Many Prime Ministers and Influential people have mentioned this in the past. I'm going to make myself clear and really stress this out to you all. We have everything set for you all! All basic necessities, housing, even safety and security. We've set everything up for you all. We're going to hand this over to you all, as it's your duty, as an Indian, to help us reach the peak. I repeat, this will be a glorious mission, and it will be noted in Indian history.

Get rid of this "Chalta Hain" attitude. Let me tell you this, even if you try this afterwards, our police and the law are much tighter now. Loopholes are now the size of an ant's tooth. This constitution is built for the people, to the people, and by the people. It's time now, that this constitution, this nation, becomes further strengthened, by the people of India!

We have the brains, but we're supplying the developed nations. This is by far our only good capital. We're better than that. I don't mean to accuse the developed, but they're already eating the fruit of victory. We're helping them enjoy it more. We ourselves need to taste the fruit, then only can we do such things. There are understandable circumstances, like better opportunities and such overseas. Well, now we've worked hard to bring it all here. We made the base stronger than ever. I can guarantee now, that any NRI who comes back here, will love India, just as much as where he or she stays at overseas.

(Applause)

PM - My advice to the youth of India. You all are going to take this coutry to places. I advice you, to follow your dreams. If you wish to be an astronaut, be an astronaut. Parents, I strongly advice you, to not clip your child's wings. In the past, the strive to becoming either a Doctor or Engineer was terrible. I don't mean to say its a bad idea, but if that's what you don't want to be, then don't do it. The truth is, simply be what you want to be, be whatever your skills tell you to become. That way only, we can all do our jobs properly in the future.

I strongly advise the parents to constantly support their child in their endeavors. If your complaining about your carpenter not doing his work properly, or screaming at a bank for not doing their job properly. You only have yourselves to blame, because you're stuck with the working generation of those who's parents clipped their child's wings. The children today, who are working, they're mostly not doing what they like to do. If you like what you were doing, then there would be no reason for us to complain about our jobs not getting done quickly.

Apart from that, I encourage you to think out of the box. Today's young generation is fortunate enough to get access to current events on the news and social media, and internet. It's not my aim to make everyone problem solve, but it's my aim to encourage everyone, including adults, to think out of the box (looks at Jai) because only those ones, can really bring about a change.

I refuse to name the man. But a common man, living amongst 1.3 billion of you all, it was the man's one idea which has brought India to where it is today. This is the power of an idea, of a man who thought outside the box. With 1.3 billion people who can think outside the box, we can simply go places.

I'm going to leave you all with one note. The price of laziness is huge. If you can't do something properly, then don't do it. You're making life harder for others around you. In the end, some realize they can't do anything properly, and it's all due to the factors of laziness and life choice. Mr Abdul Kalam, he was born into a family that was struggling financially. He delivered newspapers, and a man such as him, has rose to such power. It's great, and it was because of his determination. He didn't accept the life of living in struggle, he took the oath and became a prominent figure of this country. Do the same, because one day if you're finding yourselves complaining about services not working properly. You'll only have yourselves to blame, for not putting in the effort to work smart at it.

That's right. Work smart, not hard. Thank you!

(Applause)

[Scene 80]

(Parliament - Prime Minister's Office. A letter from Jai is on his desk. Prime Minister picks it up and reads)

JAI - (Narrating the Content of the letter) Honourable Prime Minister. I thank you for giving me this opportunity, to assist you in helping the country. I told you this last idea is a big one. Maybe not today, or in a couple days, but I assure in a couple months, we will see people get on their feet. I forgot to mention about the improved drainage system. I worked on that as well, so in the future no need to worry about floods. Electric wires and cables here and there are being dealt with at the moment.

Anyways back to the point, what you just told the people today, isn't something that will spark in our minds for a moment. It is rather something that people will go home and reflect upon. There are no winners or losers here. There is only an idea, and an idea can cause conflict, it can bring peace and harmony.

I need not take any credibility as I simply acted as the people's mic. You need not look for me. Me and my team are now back home, strolling by the long sands of the Bay of Bengal. Yours Sincerely, Jai.

PM - (Smiles) Marina Beach.

"An idea is just as powerful as nature. It can cause conflict, it can bring peace and harmony. Nonetheless, it can even change our perspectives of the world around us. All we have to do, is stay curious."

- Aravind Raju
♠ ♠ ♠
Find out how Jai manages to tackle all issues in the end, to bring the Government's vision to life. Find out the message in the end.