Status: This story is copyrighted.

The Alpha and the Luna

Chapter Eleven

"What are you doing here",I ask him over the loud music playing in the club.

"I should be asking you that question",he says glaring at me and staring at me with a lots of different emotions in his eyes. Hurt,Jealousy,Anger.

'Good',I thought while smirking mentally in victory. Now he will know how I felt when I found out he was with that whore.

"Lets just go",I say and make my way towards the exit but my arm was grabbed.

"No we are going to talk over there. Warren get the car ready. We will be out in a few minutes",with that he heads over to the VIP club room.After I walk in he shuts the door.

"No it was a good thing that he told me because some of the neighboring pack could have saw you and kidnapped you because in case you do not remember the club is on their land. If something would have happened to you---",he says but I cut him off.

"Do what? Go back to your Jessica",I say in a baby voice glaring at him.

"Jessica was my past",he says looking at me hurt.

"Besides who told you I was here. I bet you it was that stupid snitch Warren",I say looking pissed.

"Warren was just doing his duties. Those irresponsible teenagers will be punish and so will you",he says and go towards the door.

'No I am not finished',I said in my head.

"No you are not the boss of me. I am not yours",I say looking at him straight in the eye to let him know that I am serious. My feelings betray and are making me feel guilty for even telling him this.

"Well like I said before Sophie you are my mate and the bond between us cannot be broken because of some idiotic choices that you decide to make",he says raising his voice.

"Well I am not the only one who made some dumb ass choices today. Does oh Jessica we should hang out again ring any bells to you",I snap at him.

"Oh are you getting jealous Sophie",he says looking very amused. Weird how his moods change so quick.

"Not even close to jealous. You know there are many unmated males out there. I wonder if they will treat me better",I say somehow feeling disgusted with myself for thinking that someone can be better then Ryder.

I can tell his wolf wants to surface because my wolf can feel him and keeps on sending me warnings to just back off but I am not going to back down.

"You know you say all these things about the moon goddess putting us together but she must have been high off her ass because she placed me with a dumb asshole like you",I say angrily to him with a loud voice.

"Well whether you like it or not I am your mate and also now your Alpha so you will respect me or suffer the consequences",he says and his eyes are staring to turn a little black and his wolf surfacing more.

"You think that I am afraid of you. Bring it on dumb ass. You think that every single person might just get scared when they see you but I am not afraid of you and never will be",I say trying to use my authority power against him. It is strong but not as strong because out mating process is not complete.

Before I know it his wolf has completely surface and he has me against the wall. His wolf's black eyes staring back into my frightened green eyes.

"I already gave you too many chances but if you ever disrespect me again I will reject you and make you turn into a rogue. Now you will stay with me and listen to me. Do I make myself clear",he says yelling at me. Saying every word with pure anger but behind it I can see that him and his wolf somehow care for me in some twisted way.

Somehow his words hurt me. Maybe it was the mate bond. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I tried to hold them back but I couldn't and a few came out my eyes. Once Ryder's wolf saw this he calmed down and let Ryder's take control again. He looks at me like he wants to comfort me but then again stays away because he knows that he hurt me.

"I said do I make myself clear",he says with his voice starting to return to normal still clearly wanting to get his point across but still trying to fix the argument.

"Yes Alpha",I say then quickly open the door and run past all the wolves from the pack and out the club. I shift not caring about my clothes and just run back to the pack territory.

Different emotions go through my mind. I am just running when I hear a wolf running behind me. If it was a wolf from our pack it would not have bothered me but this scent was from another pack. The scent pattern showed that this wolf was following me. I speed up and hurry to get home.

Once I get home I hurry and get some clothes then climbed into bed. I cried a little bit but then I heard movement downstairs. I hurries up and wiped my tears and tried to steady my breathing to make it seem like I was asleep.

The bedroom door opened and right when the person walked in I knew it was Ryder. I feel the bed move a little so I know that he is sitting at the end of the bed on the other side.

"I know what I did was wrong",I hear him say sounding broken. I just want to comfort him but I want to hear what he has to say.

"I need you in my life. Please don't hate me for some stupid mistakes I made when I was younger. I waited so long for a mate and even though I did not show it....I was happy when I found out that you were mine",he says sounding really sad. I then feel the bed move again letting me know that got he got up off the bed. I felt him come closer because of the heat between us. Then he bends down to my level and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

That one kiss on my forehead made me feel alive in someway. My heart rate went up a little so I tried to calm it back down so he would not know that I am awake. I wanted to pull him closer and kiss him on the lips but not I just couldn't. Then I heard his footsteps going to the door. Then the door opened but he was not closing it yet.

"Oh and I know you are awake",he says. I can tell he is smirking.

'Jerk',I said in my head smiling. Maybe this jerk is starting to affect me.