Status: This story is copyrighted.

The Alpha and the Luna

Chapter Fifteen

"Sophie get out of here",I hear a voice say. Sounds like Ryder's

"What do you mean",I answer back looking out in the darkness.

"Sophie. You don't understand soon yet but things will happen soon. Just remember that you are very important",I hear a new voice say to me. A woman's voice.

"What do you mean",I ask her.

"No matter what happens don't leave your mate. You will be weak without him",she says to me.

'What does she mean',I ask myself. Then the whole thing changes and I am back in the forest and I see the pack getting destroyed. I see women taking their children and running away. Then I go forward and then something that hits my feet stops me. I look down and see dead wolves. Then I see a wolf start running towards me and then I turn around then run. I get knocked down and fall to the ground.

Then I feel the teeth of the wolf in my neck and then I wake up. I sit up fast breathing a little heavy.

'What can this mean? Getting bit? Marked? Our pack destroyed',I question everything I saw.

'Ryder being there? The woman's voice',I get confused and shake my head then I bring my head into my hands and then pick my head up again realizing something.

'Where is Ryder',I ask myself. Then I get up and see at the end of the bed some clothes and a note.

Sorry Sophie but I had some pack stuff to attend to

I will tell you all about it later. Also Warren come

by later to watch you.

-Ryder

I just put the note back down and grab the clothes in my hands. I make my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I turn the water to the perfect warm temperature then remove my clothes. Once I get in I get some body wash and clean my whole body.

After I am done I wash my hair and then get out. I dry myself off and then get dressed in a pink t-shirt and blue jeans. I style my hair,wash my face,and then brush my teeth before I head out in the pack house living room but when I get there I see Warren. He looks bored out of his mind. I just walk right up to him.

"You don't have to be here",I say to him.

"Oh well I made a promise to my best friend that I would watch his mate",he says and rolls his eyes at me.

"Okay then",I say.

"Yeah. So we are staying here today. So don't bug me to go anywhere today because my answer will be no",he says to me.

"What why",I ask in a tone that is really demanding.

"Because. Rules of the Alpha. Luna are you okay with your Alpha's rules? You won’t go against them will you",he says like he wants me to talk back to him.

"No",I say and go over to the couch and sit down but I can see Warren smile from the corner of my eye and mumble a quick 'I didn't think so'.

The whole day we were just here. Well more like I was here. Warren left a few times and had guards watch on me but when he came back he was just on his phone. I could have snuck away but damn werewolf hearing ruined my plan to get out the pack house. I have not seen Zoey,Lisa,or Ryder all day.

"I am bored",I say turning to Warren.

"Then take a nap",he said while turning to look at me and then back at his phone.

"Can we do something fun",I ask him.

"Like what. Like watching girly shows",he says sarcastically and giving me a fake smile.

"No. Dumb ass. Like play a game",I say. My pack house always had a game room.

"Sure. Let's go",he says and gets up. He starts walking in the direction that I am guessing is the game room. We go inside the game room and then I get out monopoly. Warren looks down at the game and back up at me.

"Seriously. This game is boring",he says.

"Well I get to choose. Come on let's play",I say and start setting up the game. Once we start playing my day starts to get a little less boring. Warren is not that much of a bad guy.

"You're cheating",he says to me. I am already ahead of him in the game.

"Nope. I just know what move to make to win the game",I say smiling at him.

"You know you are not that bad of a person when you are actually being a nice guy instead of a jackass",I say to him.

"Yeah. You are not so bad either",he says and continues to play his turn.

We continue playing when Ada comes in.

"Hey. Warren I hope you don't mind if I borrow Sophie for a little while do you",she ask him. We both stand up to greet her.

"Sorry but Ryder told me to watch on her Mrs.King",he says to her.

"Yeah but I am sure my son would trust me enough to protect his mate. Come on Sophie",she says smiling at me.

I just look back at Warren.

"I had fun today. Don't worry I will be safe with her",I say and hug him. At first he does not hug back but after a few seconds he does.

"Bye",he says and I say it back. Then Ada and I head out to her car and the driver opens the door for us.

"Where to",the driver asked Ada.

"To the spa",she says. Then the driver nods his head and starts driving. Then she turns back to me.

"So I know I said that we are going to spend sometime together next week but I just couldn't wait. Especially when Ryder told me what happened. You just seemed like you needed to get out sooner",she says giving me a small smile.

"Yeah I guess so. Thank you so much",I say giving her a small smile back as a thank you.

Once we get to the spa the driver opens the door for us. We head inside the spa and a woman comes up to us and turns to Ada.

"Mrs.King welcome back and today you brought a guess. How wonderful",the woman says with a wide fake smile. She is a pretty girl. She has beautiful golden blond hair,hazel eyes,a slim figure.

"Yes Bella. I hope you treat my guess with a lot of respect. She is to be your Luna soon",Ada says to her with a small glare. Then the girl turns to me and then gives me a glare but soon turns away to get our spa room ready. I just look at Ada with confusion all over my face.

"One of Ryder's old play things",she says shrugging her shoulders like it does not matter.

'I want to tear her apart',I wolf says wanting to rip apart any woman who has been with our mate in the past. Bella comes back to us.

"Your room is ready. Gwen will take you back there",she says when a woman exits the room and takes us back there then leads us to the dressing rooms. Once we get into the proper clothing for this spa treatment we go back to the room. People are massaging us. It is like pure heaven but we had to make sure that no men touched me or Ryder would have a fit.

"So I don't really know much about your family",I tell her wanting to more about their family. She just suddenly gets up off the table and tells all the people in the room to get out. Then it was just me and her.

"Well it's quite a long story",she says with a sigh filled with sadness.