Status: This story is copyrighted.

The Alpha and the Luna

Chapter Twenty One

I woke up to a horrible and unbearable pain running through my whole body. My eyes shot open and my hand quickly went to my stomach as I tossed and turned in my bed.

“Ryder”,I say in a very low voice. Turning myself over I see Ryder is not here. I start to panic and worry as another shot of pain goes through me. I close my eyes tight until the pain stops.

‘Help’,I send through the mindlink hoping someone would get my message. I wait in silence until I hear loud footsteps going towards my room. The doors are pushed open and they hit the wall which made me jump.

Ryder enters with some female omegas. He runs over to me as I try to lift myself from the bed.

“Sophie are you okay”,he asks me then stops walking towards me. He turns his head a little to the side and sniffs the air around us in the room. Then he looks back at me and his eyes turned black.

“Mate”,he says while looking at me with lust in his eyes. I feel his wolf wanting to come out. Alice wants to take over and mate with him.

‘Mate. Mate. We must go to our mate and make him ours’,she says quickly to me. A rush of heat and pain goes through my body again and I groan.

“What is happening to me”,I ask while looking around. When my eyes land on Ryder, my wolf starts to get more crazy. Ryder walks closer to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. My eyes are starting to turn black and I am starting to feel the same lust that Ryder must be feeling for me.

“What is happening”,I hear Ryder ask the female omegas.

“Alpha she is in heat”,one of the omegas say. Turning to look at her I see that she is an older looking woman. I see Ryder’s eyes turn to green then black again. I just watch as he has a battle with his wolf. He turns to go but I grab his arm to stop him. He starts breathing really heavily but he won’t turn around and face me.

“Sophie let me go”,he says to me and I start to feel my heart sink.

“Why”,I whine to him.

“Because you are in heat. If you don’t let go then I won’t be able to control myself”,he says to me and I gain control of my wolf then let him go. He hurries and walks out the room. Both of the omegas turn to me.

“Luna,do you need anything”,they ask me and I shake my head.

“No thank you”,I say and they nod their heads at me and exit the room. Once the door was closed I sit back down on the bed trying to think of what just happened.

‘We need to mate with him’,Alice says to me and I shake my head.

‘No. I am not ready yet. I am not going to let a month condition let me feel like I need to jump Ryder’s bones’,I snap at Alice and shut her off. I get up and go get some clothes for me to take a shower. I head over to the bathroom and turn on the water. I hurry and strip out of my clothes and get into the shower.

In the middle of washing the soap off my body I start to feel the pain rising up in my body again. I turn the water off then put my robe around me while walking back into the room and I just sit on my bed.

“If you would mate with Ryder then all of this can stop’,Alice says to me and I start to feel the feeling of lust all over again for Ryder. I raise myself out of bed and go to the door of my room. Hurrying out my room Alice takes over and overpowers me.

‘Sorry Soph but this needs to be done. You need to mate with Ryder’,she says to me and something inside me made me submit and let her have full control.

She made me walk over to his room and she made my hand go up to knock on the door. As we waited for Ryder to answer my wolf started to stir and get a little too impatient. Ryder opens the door and looks at me.

“Sophie what are you doing here”,he asks to me and then looks at what is on me.

“And why are you only in a robe”,he asks me and his eyes start to get dark a little. I gulp in fear a little and try to gain control over my own body again.

Alice makes me walk into the room and go to pull my robe off but Ryder grabs my hands to stop me. Bringing my head up to look into his now dark pitch black eyes.

“Sophie why are you doing this”,he asks me.

“Why not”,Alice says to him while giving him a seductive look.

“This is not right”,he says and a hurtful look comes on my face from Alice and I.

“This is right. I am yours”,Alice says submitting to Ryder and his wolf. She makes me lean in and kiss him. At first Ryder seemed shocked but then started to kiss back. My hands went to his shirt and went to pull it off.

“Mine”,he says and pushes me to the bed which makes his suitcase fall. Everything inside it falls on the floor to the room. He started to kiss me up and down on my neck which felt good.

Alice goes to pull the robe off of my body but my hands are grabbed.

“Stop this cannot be happening. I knew this is not the real you. Let her back in control now”,he tells my wolf with some authority. Alice whimpers but starts to let me be back into control. I open my eyes and turn to look at Ryder.

“Now that this is happening….it is another reason why I need to leave”,he says to me while continuing to breathe in and out heavily. I just look up at him and I suddenly feel a rush of sadness going over me.

“Now you don’t want me at all”,I say with my eyes tearing up and he grabs my shoulders to face me towards him and I turn my head away.

“Sophie why would you say that? Of course I want you. It's just if I come back a little too early and you are still in heat then I would not be able to control my wolf because your scent will only get stronger. I will only mate you when you are really ready”,he says to me and I nod my head and bring my hand up to my face to wipe my eyes.

“If you are leaving then won’t other unmated males go after me”,I ask him and his eyes turn black a little and I start to panic a little inside. Once Ryder notices his face softens a little and his eyes turn back to being green.

“Yes but I will have some trusted and loyal guards watch over you. They know not to mess with you for they will face punishment by me”,he says with power from his wolf radiating off of him.

“Well we better get your stuff packed”,I say and he smiles at me.

“Yeah before you try and jump on me again”,he says and I laugh a little.

“That didn’t happen”,I say to him jokingly and he laughs.

“If you say so Soph”,he says going to grab his suitcase off the floor and I start to pick up all of his clothes off the floor.

“So I guess you were right. My wolf is just going to keep on doing this. Maybe you will need to stay away a little while longer”,I say to him and my wolf whimpers.

“Yeah but once I come back and fix everything then things will be back to normal”,he says to me.

“Oh yeah? How normal”,I ask him and he makes a look like he is thinking of what to say.

“Well I have my beautiful mate and we will get married and have a bunch of children. The end”,he says to me sounding like a little kid.

‘That is all I ever wanted when I find my mate’,I thought to myself.

“Yeah let's see how good of a mate you are and maybe we will talk about the future. Right now you are taking things a little too far”,I say to him and he nods his head while getting the last bit of clothes then placing them in his suitcase. He closes it then looks at me.

“Well this is the last bit of the clothes. Sophie maybe you should get back to your room and change”,he says to me.

“Yeah I noticed when I am close to you that I am not in much pain”,I say to him.

“When you are close to your mate while in heat then the pain will go away for a while but it will come back to remind you that we need to mate soon. That we won’t do until you are ready”,he says to me.

“Thank you for understanding”,I say to him and he smiles at me.

“Anything for my beautiful mate”,he says and I can feel myself blush a little.

“Well I better get back to my room”,I say and walk towards the door. I open the door and exit. Walking back to my room I couldn’t help but think what would our future be like when all this drama is all over?