Status: This story is copyrighted.

The Alpha and the Luna

Chapter Five

My wolf came to life in me now that I have found my mate. The man who captured my pack is my mate. Instead of feeling happy that I have found my mate I angry that it had to be the Alpha of the Midnight Pack is my mate. My family soon walks out of the rooms and sees the Alpha and I there it does not take long for them to figure out what is going on. Except Cara who looked completely clueless.

I hurry up and turn around and then running into the forest shifting.

'Go back to our mate',my wolf yells at me angrily.

'Dang this is the first sentence you say to me and you are already annoying me stupid wolf',I yell back at her.

'I am not a stupid wolf. My name is Alice and I am your wolf',she says.

While I am running she keeps on yelling at me to go back to our mate but I cut her off and continue running through the forest.

I then stop near a small river and look for a bush that has hidden clothes in it. When werewolves are shifting in the forest they hide spare clothes in certain places for when they shift back to normal.

When I am shifted back I change into the clothes that surprisingly fit then just sit with my back against the tree trunk and I start crying. I am thinking if the Alpha would keep me here in this territory with his pack and what will happen to my family.

I feel a large warm hand go on my shoulder and I jump. I quickly stand up and try to see who is behind me. When I look to see who is behind me I see the Alpha. I give him the best angry glare I can give.

"What do you want",I snap at him.

"Come back. You are my mate. Now you belong with me",he says stating the obvious while glaring right back at me.

"No this cannot be happening",I say shaking my head while walking a few steps closer to the beautiful river in front of me.

"Well it is",he says.

"I cannot be your mate. I don't want to be your mate",I say angrily.

"Well too bad that you are",he says with a glare.

"No I cannot be an Alpha's mate and become an Alpha Female....a Luna".

"The moon goddess made you my mate for one reason. To be at my side and to have and raise my children".

"I don't want this. I am a Beta Female to my Alpha. I don't want to be mated to a monster. I will just resist you",I say.

"Well too bad the mate bond always wins",he says while smirking at me like he has won.

"Not if I reject you first. I Sophie Tan----",I am cut off from finishing by him putting his warm large hand over my mouth.

"What are going to do reject me as your mate because we both know that if you do that we are both dead. And besides your family crossed my territory maybe I should just give them the same punishment that all trespassers get",he says all in an angry tone.

I look at him like he is the enemy and not my mate. He is my enemy.

'The mate bond always wins. ha',I thought to myself in my head.

"No you will leave my family out of this",I say.

"Oh and why is that",he says looking at me with curiosity.

Oh my god I really have to pull this card on him right now.

"Because I am your mate remember",I say in a very fake sweet voice.

"Oh now you want to claim the whole mate bond then. I will tell you what if stay here then I will let your family go. This is the only chance I am giving",he says.

Why? Moon Goddess tell me why you first ruin my pack. Not even protecting our warriors from death and now we are captured and now I am mated for life to this asshole. Wow you are a good lady or whatever you are. At this point I really do not care.

I have to think of my family but then again do I want to live with this monster for ever. Maybe I can run away but then my family might get tortured,beaten,starved,or just killed like that.

I don't want that to happen so I look back up to the Alpha.

"Listen here Alpha whatever your name is",I say.

"My name is Alpha Ryder King",he says.

"I don't care",I say and give him a glare which her returns right back at me.

"Anyways what I was saying. I will accept your offer if you let them tomorrow morning and give them transport and money to make it to Cara's uncle's pack with no problem. You got it",I say to him.

'You better take me seriously',I think in my head.

"Yes but no running away because I will be able to find you easily and then your family will become my prisoners again no matter where they're at",he says stepping closer to me. He looks me dead in the eye and then he walks away back to the pack house.

Damn it I can't run away for he will just capture the pack again.

‘I guess I can just make his life a complete living hell but then how will that help me. I don’t care. Be prepared Alpha. You think you have won’,I say in my head while laughing mentally.

'You will not do that to are mate',Alice says to me sounding really angry.

'I thought that I shut you off. You annoying wolf',I say to her but she just huffs.

'You should not disrespect our mate',she says.

'Oh yeah.....watch me',I say and then I cut her off and then go to walk back to the pack house when I hear some branches snap and then quickly turn my head to the direction from which it came from and saw nothing there.

He thinks he has won this argument wait until I make him want to reject me.