Status: Slowly starting

Shut Your Mouth

Time Is Money

“Come on honey, time is money! If you ain’t ready, I am sure one of the guys will get you wet quick enough.”

The harsh female voice of the producer was shouting across the badly assembled scene, the classroom scenario almost too original to fault. Violet snapped out of her daydream and was catapulted straight back to the adult movie set she had entered 5 minutes ago.
The two males to her right seemed eager to do just as the producer was directing, and she finally shook off her daze and smiled, relaxing her stance as she was approaching the 2 men.
She fell to her knees as both men dropped their heavy denim pants; the sound of their belt buckles hitting the floor resonating with her body.

Wrapping up her scene, Violet felt like throwing up, but composed herself as she was wrapped in a fluffy dressing gown. She had no mind of who the person was, but she was thankful after all. As she turned around, she looked into a pair of sparkling aqua coloured eyes.

“Your first time kid?”

She barely nodded as she grabbed for the glass of sparkling wine that was handed to her. Porn was definitely something for the acquired taste, especially when dropped right into it.

“Well it looked like you gave those experienced guys a run for their money, if that’s anything to go by. Welcome to Cara Cara.”

She nodded her head to the man and retreated towards the dressing rooms. The glass of cheap sparkling wine wasn’t enough to silence the turmoil inside of her, not for a minute. But she made it back to the table she had left her clothes at and after discarding the glass, her hands gripped the back of the chair in front of the mirror. Starring back from the mirror was a woman with heavy make-up, bronzed skin and deep, green eyes.

“You shouldn’t be here Captain. She was a family member and…”

“And that is the very reason I should be here!”

She announced dismissively, looking at he younger sister’s body, stretched across the bedroom floor. Naked, vulnerable. She had seen her earlier in the day to pick out more furniture for her new apartment, the very same now crawling with CSI people.

“Sexual assault?”

“No. Looks like the victim had intercourse, but no force was used Miss. There is no bruising but the one gunshot wound into her ribcage. Most likely cause of death judging by loss of blood.”

Torn between feeling the need of sticking around and the need of throwing up, she left the room. The weight seemed to lift the further she walked away from her sister’s dead body. Before Violet knew it, she was standing across from the apartment block her sister had called home, dry heaving.


“”You ok lass?”

Violet turned her head, starring at the man perched at the door, watching her reflection in the brightly lit mirror.

“Yeah, just first time jitters, I’m all good, thanks.”

She had hoped that he would take his leave, but instead he walked into the room, coming to a hold right next to her.

“Luan told me that you’re Rose’s sister. We have heard about what happened, if there is anything we can do...”

His strong Scottish accent and warm voice struck her as oddly comforting.

“She was connected to Cara Cara, an adult entertainment group that…”

“Just tell it to me straight: she was into porn! She told me as much Jones!”

Her colleague cleared his throat as he tried to approach the issue from another side.

“Yes, she was on an active roster for Cara Cara. But there were traces of coke found in her apartment. Now, we have information that an MC is involved in the business. Sons of Anarchy from down in Charming. It’s one thing being in the porn business, but turning up dead and the connection with drugs and an MC…”


“She is dead. Some asshole pimp shot her. She obviously hung out with the wrong kind of people. There is nothing you can do to bring her back. Yes, I am new to this, but I am not going to follow into her footsteps. I’ll hope to make my money in porn, not with Johns on the side to satisfy a drug habit.”

The shaggy haired man cleared his throat as he closed the door, moving across the room to sit in a chair facing her.

“As much as I have seen of her, she was never someone for drugs or shady business on the side. She was a great girl. She kept talking about saving up to go to Community College one day to do Nursing. I’m….sorry for your loss.”

He put his rough hand on her arm softly, and she didn’t even muster the strength to shy away from it. He was confirming to her, that her sister wasn’t into drugs hence backing her very own findings. Moving away, the man’s hand fell off her.

“My name is Chibs. If you ever need anyone to talk to…”

“Thank you Chibs, but I don’t know you. I have seen you and your friends hanging around, who’s not to say that one of you’ killed her for whatever reason? Maybe she didn’t put out…or didn’t play along.”

The man actually had the shame to stand up again and looked like he had his feathers ruffles.

“If you keep running yer mouth like this, you might want to tread carefully around here lass, because some people may end up thinking you’ve joined Cara Cara for some kind of crazy vengeance.”

Violet dropped her dressing gown, bearing her naked body to the man whilst never breaking eye contact.

“Trust me, if I was out for vengeance, I would not be coming unarmed”

The man licked his lips as one of his hands rose up to brush his shaggy hair out of his face, definitely giving her body an appreciative elevator-look. She raised her eyebrows at him and he quickly cleared his throat, crossing the room and placing a hand on the doorknob.

“Be careful what you’re saying to people, some might get the wrong idea Violet. Welcome to Cara Cara.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't posted fan fiction in a while, so I am happy to say that I am back!
I guess I started re-watching SOA and my utter terrible love for some of the characters has driven me to start writing a story line a few months back.
Norman Reedus will have a cameo here or there.
Constructive criticism and comments are always welcome!