Status: Slowly starting

Shut Your Mouth

We'll Be Back

Violet’s body was shivering. It wasn’t just from the lack of clothes she wore, but her whole body seemed to protest. She was amazed that she had been able to dash out of the room as fast as she had. Standing in the dimly lit hallway just dressed in a shirt that was barely covering her ass, her senses went haywire.
She could hear people milling around in the front part of the building, voices and some low music. There were some voices coming from the room she had just fled and she wasn’t quite sure if to be drawn to them or if she should remain right where she was.
Violet started feeling like an idiot. She could have handled the situation better; it wasn’t like he had been raping her. But when he had been hurting her by fucking her ass, her thoughts had been clouded. She moved back towards the door she had come from, peeking inside.

“You were obviously hurting her man, we could all hear it. Why didn’t you stop?”

Tig’s voice was careful, prodding. It seemed like he was trying to talk Hap down from whatever high he was on.

“I…I didn’t hear it. I just…fucking zoned out or something! All I could see was her body and her eyes.”

There was a small break in conversation, and she pushed herself against the wall near the door, sliding down against it.

“You know that I’d be the last to condemn kinky shit, but this early in the day, when she obviously doesn’t like it.”

“What do you want me to say? I fucked up, all right? I asked her to dance because she cornered me earlier and when I saw that all these assholes were looking at her…fuck.”

She could hear feet shuffling around and she moved to stand again. She didn’t think he had been out to hurt her that was all she needed. Quietly pushing open the door, she looked at Hap sitting on the bed, cradling his head, with Tig standing near the door still.

“We’ll be good from here Tig.”

She announced pointedly from the threshold, both men’s heads turning her way. Happy stood up immediately; naked as he was he didn’t seem to care. But Tig threw his arm out and keeping him back as he was about to walk towards Violet.

“Babe, we all heard your screams, I just don’t think you should be around him for a while at least.”

She appreciated his concern, but could also see how his eyes were scanning her barely covered body as his tongue quickly wet his lips.

“I know. And I am sure Hap feels shit about it the more we speak about it. But this started out more than amicable and he obviously got carried away. I’ll get dressed and have someone drive me out to get some stuff. It’s not like he’s going to try anything like this again. Am I right?”

Her eyes whipped to his dark orbs and he quickly rushed to her, embracing her and shaking his head towards his friends.
Tig looked confused, but was somewhat satisfied as he moved towards the threshold.

“Don’t lock the door again Vi.”

He said as parting words, pulling the door shut behind him.
As soon as the door was closed, she pushed Happy away and gave him the sternest stare she could utter.

“Don’t you ever do that to me again.”

She scrambled around the room to get to her suitcase, fishing out fresh underwear, a pair of jeans and a shirt. She was aware of him, noticed him sitting down on the bed as she quickly got dressed in front of him.

“I’m sorry.”

Was all he muttered, not moving from the spot on the bed he had been sitting on. She couldn’t read him at all, as he was looking up into her green eyes.

“You accused me of being a fucking police spy, but I could live with that. Not stopping when I was obviously in pain is a different thing altogether. I am not your enemy, I really thought we had a thing going here.”

She was surprised how quick he moved from his seat on the bed, suddenly right in her face, his eyes fixated onto hers.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you, you’ve gotta believe me.”

The bone crushing hug was catching her somewhat off-guard and she managed to move her arms up and push him away.

“I do. But I don’t want you touching me right now.”

She could see the struggle in his eyes as he moved away several steps, his eyes no longer engaging with hers as ducked down to grab the clothes he had so easily discarded the night before. As she watched him, she suddenly became aware of how sore she was. Not just her behind from his relentless pounding, but her legs, too. She collapsed onto the bed, cradling her head between her hands just like she had seen him do minutes before.

She felt him move closer to her before the mattress dipped down next to her and his rough hand was clasping around her chin to force her to look up at him.

“You wanna get any stuff from the shops, you come to me. You will not be riding with anyone else.”

The authority in his voice had her shrink back, but he kept holding her face non-the less.

“I am sorry for earlier, I was…not looking after you the way I promised I would. Trust me, I will never do that again.”

Violet didn’t respond and he rose with a huff, shrugging a shirt over, allowing her to see a row of small tattoos near his hips that she must have missed earlier.

“Your tattoos. Is that why they call you Happy?”

For a second, he looked down at himself before meeting her eyes. What did he know about her? Nothing.

“Yes.”

He answered as he shimmied down his fresh shirt. It was a tight fit and Violet couldn’t help but adore the older man’s muscles as he turned towards the chair to grab his cut. He could feel her inquisitive stare on him even though he had his back turned towards her. He would tell her when he felt the time was right, but now was not it.

“Don’t ask people about me Vi. I will tell you all that you need to know once I know we can trust each other.”

He knew that she’d take it as an insult, but he caught her before she made it to the door and let his arms embrace her either way. She was being stubborn and looked down towards the floor.

“It doesn’t matter how sorry I am for what I did babe, but there are things you simply don’t need to know right now. If you stick around after this, I will tell you when the time comes.”

Her green eyes shot up to his, locking on to his deep brown ones. She could see remorse, turmoil and determination as he held her tightly. For now, she would play along, but she knew that she needed more. And soon.

Loosening his embrace, she stepped passed him, opening the door and leaving the room without looking back. She quickly made her way through the main room, feeling many eyes on her before she reached the door and was finally able to inhale some fresh air. She didn’t even care who was around, she simply stretched her arms over her head and took a deep breath.
Repeating this process two more times, she finally opened her eyes and noticed that both Tig and Chibs were sitting on a nearby bench, staring at her.

She saw Chibs making a move so she gave him a pointed look, making him freeze in his movement and sinking back into his spot. She didn’t know if he had heard her cry out earlier or if Tig had filled him in on it, but she simply needed some alone time. She stepped past them and made it towards the Teller & Morrow Garage, spotting the small playground off the side. She was surprised that no one had followed her, but she was grateful for it non the less, as she settled on one of the swings and let her hands grasp the cold chains on both sides. Slowly kicking her feet, she felt quite content about slowly swinging back and forth. It made her lose focus, and that was exactly what she needed this early in the day after the night she had.
Judging by the amount of bikes scattered around the yard, there must have been at least 25 people in the clubhouse. She hadn’t even looked around her on her way out, but seen that she hadn’t seen anyone apart from Tig & Chibs when she had left the building, she hoped that everyone else was very much oblivious to what had happened earlier. Closing her eyes, she kicked up a little higher on the swing, enjoying the wind in her hair. Pictures of her and Rose came to mind, laughing wildly as they’d try and outdo each other when they were kids, one aiming to swing higher than the other.

“Vi!”

She ignored the voice as she saw images of a teenage Rose running across their neighbourhood playground at night with a mad laughter as she was trying to catch up to her.

“Violet!”

Her eyes opened and her feet started to drag against the ground ash she became aware of Chibs standing next to the swing set.

“Sorry, I was just…miles away.”

She tried to reason her ignorance. Honestly, she’d had no idea how long he’d been standing there.

“I’ve heard you need some things, come on, I’ll take ya to the shops.”

Her eyes quickly scanned the yard, not finding Happy.

“Hap said he’d…”

“He told me to take ya, he’d busy lass. We’ll be back before you know it.”

She knew the Scot, she could trust him. He offered a hand and smirked as she took it.

“You’re too good for him you know.”

He all but whispered as they made their way to his bike. Turning to look at him, her brows drew together.

“Excuse me?”

“What? After the way he treated you earlier you’re defending him still?”

He pushed a helmet into her hands and put his on quickly, sitting on his bike and revving his engine, signaling that she should hurry up and get on. Frowning, she took a seat behind him and loosely wrapped her arms around him.
Why was everyone telling her that Happy wasn’t a good person to be with? First Tig, now him.

His bike took off with a jump and she quickly drew her arms closer around his middle. This was nothing like the smooth ride he had with her just a day ago. He seemed angry and it reflected in the way he was driving.

He finally came to a stop in front of shop and she was more than happy to demount, taking off the helmet and placing it on the seat behind him.

“I’ll be waiting, hurry up, will ya?”

She just starred at him, uncertain as to why he had suddenly turned so bitter. She looked up into his eyes, giving him a small nod before turning around and marching in the market store.
Her cop sense took over as she walked through the store: scanning for other routes out of this place. It was obvious that Chibs wasn’t happy about something and she was in no way getting back on that bike with him.
Walking through the aisles, she picked up a toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant and even tampons, just to fuck with anyone wanting to be smart with her. Grabbing a few beers on the way to the checkout, she grabbed her well-worn wallet out of her pocket and put it on the counter, asking for a lighter and a pack of smokes as well. She could see Chibs leaning against his bike, his back turned towards her as he was on the phone and obviously arguing with the person on the other end. Ha: most likely Happy because he hadn’t actually sanctioned her leaving with him, as she had expected!
Paying for her stuff, she was just about able to stuff it into her backpack before walking to the back of the store and opening the back door cautiously. As there was no alarm going off, she took a few steps and laughed madly, thinking she had made an amazing escape.

“That’s cute gorgeous. Get on the bike.”

She stopped in her step, looking up at Tig on his bike, a helmet in his outstretched hand. She cursed the deities above and complied: there was no point trying to back up and run, knowing that Chibs was out front, waiting for her.
As soon as he took off, she noticed that he went the other way. Unless Chibs knew that she might have been caught up by Tig, he would never know she even left the store.
As they sped through the streets and she clung on to him tightly, she was wondering where he was taking her, He had missed the turnoff to Teller & Morrow a few blocks back and he kept speeding on towards the city limits before taking a turn, finally.
He slowed down, driving down the suburban street, small houses on either side. It was past midday at this stage, but there was no one roaming the streets. He finally pulled into a driveway and gently rolling into the open garage, choking his engine to a halt before kicking out the stand and offering a hand to help her off the bike.

“What the fuck Tig!”