Status: Slowly starting

Shut Your Mouth

Daisies Over Roses

Life as a porn actress was not at all what people made it out to be. Varying from early mornings to late nights, the shoots ranged between mere minutes to sometimes hours and pay wasn’t really as great as some young starlets would imagine it before signing on the dotted line.
Violet’s body was constantly in a state of ache, and no amount of hot baths or showers could somehow fix how dirty she felt after a day in the studio.
What was even more distracting than trying to please multiple partners in front of a rolling camera and sound crew was, that there were always at least two aging bikers looking on during filming. She wasn’t even sure if she was performing for the cameras or the before mentioned onlookers at times.

It also didn’t help, that she had sublet her more than comfortable apartment to move into a much smaller and less luxurious one bedroom flat near the docks. She had to blend in with the other girls working the set with her, and none of them would have bought her story if they had seen her actual home.

The only time she was allowing herself to let go of all pretenses was when she was visiting her sister’s grave. She had been able to get her buried on her family’s plot, at least that way she was able to pretend like her family was still together, even if it was a small graveside and not in real life anymore.

It was one of those days, when Violet stopped abruptly on approaching the graveside upon seeing an unfamiliar dark skinned man, who was on his knees, one of his large hands clasping the tombstone with her sister’s name etched into it.

“Who are you and what are you doing here.”

She voiced sternly upon approaching the man from behind, expecting him to jump up immediately. But instead he just turned his head and let his dark eyes scan over her before facing the tombstone again.

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m obviously here to pay my respects seen that I wasn’t in town when the funeral was set.”

She tried to place the man, his leather Sons’ kutte obviously giving away the connection he may have had with her sister. He looked to be in his early 40s if his hardened facial features and the greyish stubble on his chin was anything to go by. She had half a mind to enquire for his name, but seeing his dark eyes fixed onto his sister’s tombstone, she decided against it.

“Better late then never I guess.”

Violet mumbled more to herself than for his ears as she unwrapped a fresh bunch of flowers from a sheet of newspaper.

“She hated roses.”

He simply stated from next to her, letting her drop the flowers to the ground in surprise of the sudden proximity between them. He bent down to pick them up, handing the pink coloured flowers back to her. Her eyes suddenly aware of a small bunch of fresh daisies standing in a tall whiskey tumbler in front of her sister’s stone.

“And how would you know that? You don’t seem like the kinda guy who had in-depth conversations of the botanical nature with Rose.”

She could hear a deep yet short chuckle resonate from his throat as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his well-worn jeans. She hated that his presence shifted the comfortable silence she usually enjoyed on her visits to her family. He was guarded.

“She always said that people just assumed that she liked roses because of her name, but she secretly hated them. I thought you of all people would have known this about her, but maybe you just didn’t know her as well as you thought you did.”

Violet had a snide remark on her tongue, but again, swallowed it quickly. She knew that there was some truth in his words, remembering their childhood years and her little sister’s request for daisy chains in her hair during the summer months they’d spend at their grandparents’ place in SoCal. She sighed in defeat, her hand holding the bunch of roses now dangling at her side.

“Thank you for bringing her flowers, I assume she would have appreciated it.”

She wanted to ask the silent man more. How did he know about her favorite flowers? Why was he at her grave on an early Tuesday morning? Why did he seem to know so much more about her than anyone else she had come across since starting at Cara Cara. There was only one explanation for all of it, and she slowly lifted her eyes to the man beside her.

“Don’t worry, we weren’t dating. But when you see each other on an almost daily basis…you get to talk on your down time. She was a sweet girl. A sweet girl with a big sister she didn’t talk much about.”

She could feel his inquisitive gaze on her as she tried to focus on the small glass of daisies. It was beyond her, that her fragile baby sister could have confided in a man like this as if she had known him for years. Who had been close enough to notice that the relationship with her big sister had not been the best due to the lack of conversations? Or maybe she simply hadn’t mentioned her because she thought that having a sister in the police force would get her unwanted scrutiny?

“I could say the same. I knew what career path she had taken. I guess that I wasn’t the most accepting when she told me of her new job when she first brought it up. Can I ask you something?”

She had finally decided on placing the roses into one of the plastic vases standing at the site, not wanting to have brought the flowers for nothing. Violet thought that now was a good time to ask, as they were on even ground, with no one else around to interrupt. Seeing him nod from the corner of her eye, she cleared her throat and looked straight at him.

“The cops told me that they found coke in her apartment. Now, no matter how little contact I had with her over the past 8 months, I refuse to believe that she was doing drugs. I…I just need to know why the fuck there was drugs in her apartment. I just keep telling myself that maybe she had people over and they did…”

His strong hand grabbed her upper arm in a tight grasp, causing her to look down at it as his scruff voice muttered:

“Don’t listen to the fucking police when it comes to your sister. You knew her, they didn’t. I can’t answer that question, but I am sure that you may be right regarding the origins of the cocaine. Plenty of the girls at Cara Cara do blow in their free time. “

Nodding her head, Violet cracked her fingers and let her eyes roam. Thinking of looking at her sister’s dead body 6 weeks ago still made tears rise to her eyes. She had been given appointments to see the precinct’s therapist, but had refused and instead handed in her request for leave until further notice. Luckily, none of her superiors had questioned her decision so far and she was given the distance she had asked for. But she needed a lead soon; her sister’s murder was still a cold trail of close to no leads.

Feeling a strong arm wrapping around her shoulder from the side, she quickly wiped away the one stray tear rolling down her cheek, remembering that she wasn’t here alone.

“I’m heading to the studio, do you need a ride?”

She looked up into the man’s dark eyes and then peeked past him at his bike, parked on the path not too far away.

“How do you even know that that’s where I am headed?”

And that’s when she saw it: a genuine smile from the dark skinned man just before he retracted his arm and pushed his sunglasses down onto his nose.

“The boys like to talk when there’s new talent at the studio, especially seen that you’re Rose’s sister. You really don’t want me to go into detail as to what Tig said about your latest shoot. They call me Happy, nice finally meeting you Violet.”

An amused snort left her mouth at the mention of his name, pushing his shoulder and following him to his bike.

“Thanks for that, I am sure his stories were not about how innocent I can look when I flutter my eyes.”

Taking a seat behind him on his bike, she carefully wrapped her arms around his middle, short of amazed that it was so easy to just accept a ride from a man she had never met before. Maybe Rose had felt the same ease with him.

----

Happy cut the engine and allowed her to step off the back before he pushed his bike back into a line of 4 other already parked bikes in front of the Cara Cara studio.
A few of the girls and some of his brothers were stood outside, not sure what they were witnessing.

“Thanks for the ride Hap.”

She mumbled as both Tig and Chibs made their way over to them. He gave her a small lopsided smile before getting off the bike himself, hanging his helmet onto the handlebars.

“No problem Vi, now go and-“

“Not back 5 minutes and already making a move on the fucking best new girl we have in this place brother, you’ve gotta pull a number Hap, there are others that are in line to get a piece of that sweet thing way before it’s your turn.”

Tig laughed as he shoved Happy’s shoulder before wrapping his own arm around the man’s shoulder to pull him into a half-hearted hug. Violet shuddered with the thoughts of any of the men having “a turn” with her. Eyeing Tig with disdain, she made a rather obvious hand gesture to the older man’s crotch before smirking at him.

“I’m sorry, but as of right now, he definitely cut that line and is at least 2 places in front of you. I’ll see you guys later; Luanne will have my ass if I don’t show up on time. Thanks again for the ride Hap.”

She could hear Tig’s complaints and laughter of whoever else had heard her comment as she strode past some of the girls that had been outside smoking, very much aware of the dirty looks she was receiving from some of them.
She had learnt quickly, that there was a certain hierarchy within the ranks of girls that worked for the studio and that some of the more senior girls had somehow declared the Sons as their own when it came to fun off set, but she really didn’t care. She had no plans to involve herself with these men when it came to sexual favors. What she needed was information that would lead her to information about her sister’s death, but the longer she spent at the studio under false pretenses, the more clear did it become that the Sons didn’t talk business at the studio, especially not about people that were killed. Thinking back to what Happy had said at the cemetery, she wondered if any of them had even a hand in al of this.

“There you are, not a minute too soon, good! I have a new guy who I want you to meet before I pair you up later, need you to check if you can take him, if you know what I mean.”

Luanne was prancing towards her in a rather ill fitting getup as her large gold earrings were swinging wildly over her small shoulders.

“I know I’m new, but since when do I get to make a decision like this?”

She gave her a rather inquisitive look and could just guess that there was more than just a new guy that needed to be checked out.

“I didn’t want to bring it up…but, Rose had a few scenes with him a few days before she passed and she was in quite a bit of discomfort during and after she shot with Norman. He was her last….Maybe…I just want to make sure he’s an ok fit…after all, you’re her sister.”

Violet’s eyes looked on in doubt as Luanne turned around and signaled her to follow. Did this woman know, that just because they had been sisters didn’t actually mean that their vaginas would be….she shook her head and quickly followed he employer towards her office. She had seen a lot in her career with the police, but never had she heard that studio owners would worry about “the fit” a cock had with a particular pussy due to family relations. A short giggle escaped her as she entered the office and her eyes landed on a rather handsome but scruff, muscular man sitting on the small sofa, almost making him look uncomfortable.

“Norman, this is Vi, she’s Rose’s sister.”

The introduction carried meaning, and the guy stood up quickly, reaching out his hand in greeting. Allowing him to clasp her hand in a strong shake, she felt the urge to brush some of his disheveled hair out of his eyes as she licked her lips going over his appearance. She would have had no issues mistaking him for just another biker, but she knew that the Sons never got involved in any on-camera action. His tan skin looked like he was outdoors a lot and she could only guess that he kept fit outside of a gym, judging by the slight muscles on his arms. Realizing that she stared, she cleared her throat and retracted her hand after what felt way too long.

“Luanne told me you’ve followed in Rose’s footsteps. She was a cool person I just…uhm…”

It was almost swoon worthy when he began rubbing the back of his neck in discomfort.

“Yeah, Luanne told me about the “issue” my sister had with you. I’m sure we can work it out…?”

Without any other warning, he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, making her automatically look down at the apparent problem. Wow! Licking her lips, her eyes found his immediately and she fought the sudden urge to fall to her knees. Jesus, where was this coming from?!

“I’ll leave you two to get acquainted!”

Luanne said in an airy voice as if this was something completely normal to her, and maybe it was. She must have seen and had her fair share of dicks in her life.
As soon as the door shut behind her, Violet looked back and the precious package Norman was now holding in his left hand, slowly pumping it, as he was not even shy about this situation at all.

What was she even supposed to do in this situation? Help him? Drop to her knees and suck him to see if it fit? Her awkwardness soon showed as Norman stopped what he was doing, looking at her in silent question.

“I’m sorry, I’m…new to this…but I think this is the first time I can truly say that I got wet looking at someone’s dick since I started working here.

Norman laughed and gently took her right hand in his, placing it around his already hardened shaft, but not letting go of it. Guiding her hand up and down his length a few times, she visibly relaxed and moved a step or two closer to close the distance between them. She couldn’t avert her gaze from what both their hands were doing until he dropped his hand away from hers and she still held him and kept stroking him with a gentle but determined hold.

“I think we two will get along just fine Vi.”

She could feel his breath next to her ear and her eyes flew up in search of his steely blue ones. She could see amusement and want in his eyes as he was dropping his gaze to her lips. Their faces drew closer and she could feel his breath picking up, as her hand formed a firmer grip on his dick. She bit her bottom lip in an innocent manner as he lowered his face to catch them in a kiss that was warm and soft.

They jumped apart as the door was pushed open and both Hap and Tig came to a halt in the door, looking at the scene in front of them.

“What the fuck is going on here?”

Tig asked in a mix of disgust and want, starring at Violet’s hand that was still very much gripping Norman’s dick.

“Oh swell, looks like you two get along just fine! We’ll start shooting in 10, go and get changed Violet, we’ll do this one on outdoors location, in the back of a van.”

Luanne had joined the 4 in the now cramped office. Norman had quickly pulled up his pants, his cheeks somewhat blushed when the two guys had walked in. He murmured a quick “sorry” to Violet as he followed Luanne out the door, leaving her alone with two rather confused looking men in his wake.

“What?! This is a fucking porn studio, have you never seen a big dick like this before?”

She chuckled as she left the office, too, making her way to the dressing rooms. She was sure she could hear Hap cursing under his breath as she already tried to set her mind on how amazing Norman would feel inside of her. Policewoman or not, she would enjoy the fruits of her double life as much as she could for as long as it lasted.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry...or am I? I know my friend had tolaugh at the appearance of Norman Reedus in this chapter, and I hope it's not too revolting!
Constructive criticism and comments are always welcome!