Status: Slowly starting

Shut Your Mouth

But That Kiss

Violet kept her arms closely wrapped around Chibs’ middle the entire way, even though she felt safe on the back of his bike. He did drive fast, but never pulled any crazy maneuvers when weaving out of traffic to take over cars or semis. Just as they reached a mountain pass, she let go of him altogether, throwing her arms up in the air, closing her eyes. She could hear the Scot laugh as a big smile formed on her face: she loved riding! Dropping her arms again and returning them to their original position, he placed one of his over her hands and squeezed them gently.
An hour or so later, they passed the Charming city limits and he slowed down his bike, allowing her to take in everything for the first time. She couldn’t quite understand how an MC like the Sons of Anarchy had settled down in a sleepy town like this and kept their business dealings going without being shut down. The Main Street had various little shops and a few coffee shops and restaurants but that was really it.

His engine roared up loudly before he pulled into a Garage yard already filled with various cars and other bikes, some of which she recognized. He came to a stop and signaled her to hop off before he backed his bike into an available spot next to what looked like Happy’s and Tig’s bikes.
There was a good handful of people already milling around the area, which had picnic tables set up and she even saw a small boxing ring towards the back of the roofed area. Pulling off the helmet Chibs had loaned her and shaking out her hair, she let her gaze wander over the small crowd of bikers and scantily dressed women. The mood seemed to be relaxed and alcohol was flowing freely. A door opened and she could hear the banter and laughter of familiar voices flow into the open space as she unzipped her denim jacket and slid it off her shoulders to place it over the metal railing.

“Chibby, finally! Where the hell did ya leave the little one?”

Tig shouted in a joyous manner, walking towards him. Vi blushed and raised her hand timidly and waved towards him and some of the other men she had gotten to know over the last few months. It wasn’t hard to see that he swallowed hard as his eyes caught on to Violet’s small gesture, taken a double and standing rooted to his spot for a second.

“Geez Tig, you look like you’ve never seen a girl wearing leather pants before, get your dick back into your pants.”

Happy hollered as he made his way over to Chibbs and hugging him with a smile, before moving on to Vi and wrapping her into a one-armed hugged, too.

“Chibbs insured me what I as wearing was ok, I am now regretting having listened to him.”

She whispered into the taller man’s ear before pulling back and staring up into his brown eyes. He offered a small smile and shook his head lightly, before pressing a haste kiss to the crown of her head and grabbing her discarded bag and jacket.

“Sometimes I think he’s more impressed by a dressed woman than a naked one. Go figure, the man is crazy. But you didn’t hear that from me.”

He winked at her and she broke out into a clear laughter, pushing his shoulder before following him and Chibbs to the others. She caught observant glances from some of the other women and elevator looks from some of the men before they turned back to their own conversations.

“Welcome to our home, princess!”

Tig sang before pulling her into a hug that was too close for comfort. She could have sworn that he was sniffing her hair and a shiver of disgust ran through her. Two of the prospects waved their hands at her and she sent a smile their way.

“Come with me Vi, I’ll show you where you can put your stuff. It’s my room, but I doubt very much that I’ll be using it much the next few nights so you can use it.”

She raised her brows at his back as she followed him into the clubhouse, which looked much bigger once inside. A pool table, various tables, sofas and chairs, a fully stocked bar and that was only the main room. She nodded to some strange faces as she followed closely behind Happy, down a hallway that had various doors off it. She assumed that these were all bedrooms by the way Hap had talked. Looking at various framed photos on the walls as she passed them, she almost bumped into his broad back as he stopped at a door towards the end of the hallway.

Opening the door, he allowed her in first: it was a neat yet rather sparsely furnished bedroom, an open door on the back wall showing a small bathroom, for which she was more than grateful!

“This room is off limits to anyone else, so if you have any issues, you come and see me, is that understood?”

She looked up into his now hardened eyes, quickly nodding that she had understood. His eyes softened immediately, it was clear that this experience intimidated her a bit.

“Don’t worry, I ain’t saying that some idiot will try anything, but with the amount of people we’re expecting and the booze flowing, it could simply happen that someone wants to crash and is looking for any available beds. People coming here over the next few days are all friends, you just gotta make sure to let them know that you’re not a crow eater.”

“A…what?”

He laughed and rubbed his face before placing one of his palms softly against her cheek. He searched her face for a few seconds before clearing his throat and taking a step back.

“I keep forgetting that you haven’t been around bikers that much yet. Crow eaters are girls who spread their legs for people like me, no strings attached. They think that one day, they will end up with one of us as their old lady. I mean…unless you are planning on getting laid of course?”

The last sentence was said lowly and his eyes connected with hers yet again. Violet was just not able to read him: was he making a pass at her or simply probing the waters if she was likely to take someone back to his personal space?

“I have seen you work, but have never seen you sweet with anyone. Pretty girl like you should have her pick of any man she wants. Unless…you don’t swing that way?”

She smirked at him as she shook her head, biting her lip as he stepped closer again. She could smell his sweat mingled with some earthy deodorant, her eyes fixed to his broad chest before raising her eyes to meet his yet again.

“I was working all hours with the PD, and after that little incident 2 years ago…I was just not too keen on men. Haven’t met anyone in that time that perked my interest anyways.”

His hands landed on her hips and he pulled her close so that their bodies collided, still holding the eye contact. Lowering his lips to hers slowly, the impact sent her senses haywire! It was a soft yet demanding kiss, no tongue. A knock on the door had him separate quickly but he didn’t push her away, instead locked his eyes on her heavy lidded ones again.

“Well, you let me know if someone ‘perks your interest’ babe. Now go freshen up if you have to. You know where to find us.”

He slapped her ass with a low chuckle before heading to the door and disappearing, leaving her completely stunned and confused. Her hands rose to her lips, touching them.

“Get your shit together Vi, this is just an assignment. Don’t let him get under your skin.”

She quietly scolded herself. Busying herself to find a short, frayed denim skirt and a tight band shirt that had a cut-up back, she let herself fall onto the bed. Maybe getting involved with one of them wouldn’t be all that bad? She would be much closer to the club and could try to pry into things.

Hap was the safest choice: after having met him at her sister’s grave there was little to no doubt left in her mind that he had nothing to do with her death. He was at least 10 years older than her and obviously had some South American blood in him, but he was a good-looking man. Looking back over the years, she had always been with white guys, so this would be a new experience for her, should she take him up on his obvious interest. And that kiss…!

Grabbing the change of clothes, she went into the bathroom and made sure to lock the door, Happy’s warning ha stuck with her even if it was still early in the afternoon. Putting up hair long her into a top-knot, she jumped into the shower and appreciated the warm water on her skin, grabbing the bar of soap on the small rack. She would ask one of the guys to take her to the shops tomorrow to buy some proper shower gel and shampoo once everyone was awake. She didn’t indulge too long but quickly dried off, brushed her hair out and fixed her light make-up.

Just as she slipped her shirt over her head, there was a knock on the door.

“Violet darling, you decent?”

Quickly pulling up and buttoning her skirt, she skipped to the door and opened it to see Chibbs on the other side, still with his fist raised for knocking second time. She offered a wide smile and stepped back into the room to find her socks and boots, hearing him follow her into the room and the thud of the closing door just seconds after.

“I see you freshened up.”

He said as he took in her form as she put some roll-on deodorant on under her shirt, looking up at him.

“Yep, Hap suggested I could if I needed to and wearing those leather pants had me sweaty a bit. Is that ok? Did you need me to help with anything?”

She slipped into her boots and tied them up quickly, seeing him lean against the door, obviously waiting as he was watched her. Here was yet another member of the Sons that she had grown to feel comfortable around. She chided herself: she should feel ‘comfortable’ around these guys, she was getting close to them simply to find out any details she possibly could about Rose’s death!

“You’re a guest here lass, no need to stress. Has he talked to you about maybe entertaining later?”

She looked up at him and shook her head. Being in a two-piece and taking the small stage and pole she had seen whilst following Happy later had her stomach do flips. She wasn’t all that sure that she could deliver nor actually do it. Her doing porn for the last few months had a few on-set spectators. Showing her body off to a live audience was a completely different kettle of fish!

“No.”

She quietly voiced, pulling her knee-highs up her slender legs. She heard him gasp and looked up at him with a small smirk, appreciating that she had some effect on him.

“Well…you would have seen the stage earlier. I guess once it’s a bit later in the night and the compound fills up, we’ll start having some of you girls dance a bit. Have you ever done this sort of thing?”

She got up and shook her head, feeling like a little girl for the level of inexperience she was showing. Him and the others had seen her shoot porn, but she had never danced for a male audience before?

“I am new to this business of nudity and men looking at me the way they do. But surely, with increased alcohol no one cares if I do a “good job” or just move to the music, right? It can’t be that hard.”

He pushed himself off the door and walked over to her, embracing her into a hug.

“Listen, maybe this can wait until tomorrow. We all know and like you, maybe we’ll just skip this part for tonight, yeah?”

She looked at him with big eyes, interested in why he did the 180 on her, sen that they obviously brought her here for entertainment.

“You going soft on me Chibbs? I am sure Luanne will hear of me not participating and will have my head for it when I go back. You can’t just do this and hold me above the other girls you brought down here.”

He sighed and looked down at her, a small smile on his scarred face.

“I like you Violet, you’re a good girl. You’re nothing like the other girl at Cara Cara. That has to do with your past in the force I assume…you’re just more reserved but always up to the task. Just…wait for one of us to tell you to get ready. If there is enough crow eaters around, no one would be looking much anyways. Has Hap told you that this room is off-limits for anyone else?”

It was her turn to smile, making her way to the door.

“He sure did! Unless I am asking someone to join me, this room is mine. Don’t worry: I have never been one for one-night stands anyways.”

She smiled at him as she opened the door and left the room, leaving him behind and not waiting for him to follow.
Tonight would be a good night. She would mingle with people she knew and maybe even broach the subject of Rose’s death if she had enough liquid courage. Standing in the entrance of he hallway, she noticed that the crowd had grown since passing through the main room earlier. Not sure where to go, she could see Hap and one of the prospects sitting at the bar.

“Here goes nothing!”

She whispered to herself before making her way over to them, coming to a stop in between the two men and pulling out some money to slide it across the bar:

“Three shots for me and my friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, but my router has literally shat itself and I won't have internet until I've got a new one. Teething from my cellphone really kills me! Hope you enjoy!