Status: Slowly starting

Shut Your Mouth

Hearts Are Black And Blue

By the time she made her way out of the hallway, she noticed that the small stage was already crowded by three girls; writhing away in their drunkenness. She wanted to show off. She wanted to set herself apart from those crow eaters. The bar was not a place to dance on and was too crowded, but her eyes set themselves onto the pool table: no one had racked up but there was plenty of people sitting and standing near it.
She wasn’t dumb: walking out in just her underwear would have had men just grab at her. Violet was wearing a denim skirt, a tight tank top and some mean heels.
Walking towards the bar, she pulled some notes out of her pocket and squeezed herself between one of the prospects she knew and a dark skinned guy. Asking for a beer and a shot of tequila, the prospect looked at her with questioning eyes but made her put away the cash and told the guy behind the bar that her drinks would be free.
Thanking him with a nod, she winked at the Mexican looking guy and quickly killed her shot, before asking for another one.

“Don’t you want to chase that one chula?”

She turned her head and looked at the middle aged man, pulled back hair and thin moustache over his lips. His appearance was crying authority and one look to his “President” patch confirmed her thoughts.

“I don’t chase my liquor babe. I just need this for the way.”

As soon as the new shot was placed in front of her, she grabbed it, raised it towards her new friend and quickly drank it, loudly placing it back onto the bar.

“Well, here goes nothing!”

With the beer bottle swinging between two fingers, she made her way towards the pool table, slightly moving her hips to the country rock music that was loudly blaring from the speakers. It wasn’t her kind of music, but the liquor was definitely giving her the edge she needed. She stopped at the pool table, swaying her hips slightly to the music, asking one of the guys for a smoke, which was given to her more than willingly. She thanked the man and asked for his hand as a new song started up. Americana, slow and sad. Perfect!

“Be a darling and help me up on the table?”

She all but whispered to the guy who’s hand she was holding, cigarette between her lips and her beer bottle still dangling in the other hand. The guy more than willingly helped her up, having her stand in between the two lights dangling above the table. Fishing her smoke from between her lips, she passed it back to the guy with a smile, placing her bottle of beer right in front of her on the red felt.
She could do this. A room full of bikers, lusting after whatever naked female skin would show.
Opening her eyes, she looked back towards the bar and saw the rather inquisitive, almost black eyes of her new Mexican friend glued to her. If not for Happy, she would put this show on for him and him alone.

“It ain't about your bitching or your devil's tongue. I just wish that I was still the one.”

The lyrics washed over Violet and she smiled as she could totally put them back to her and Happy. Raising her arms over her body and swaying her hips to the slow song, someone in the back whistled loudly and even though she wasn’t sure if it was meant for her, it gave her an ego boost.
Grabbing the bottom of her top, she pulled it off in tune with the song and threw it down next to her beer.

“Hearts aren't always red. They're black and blue.”

Looking back towards the bar, she could suddenly see Tig, Chibs and Happy right next to her new Mexican friend. Slowly unbuttoning her skirt, she was shimming out of it, leaving the hot, sweaty air hit her body.

“Straight to my heart like a flood. Like there ain't no other love.”

Opening her bra had never come this easy and it landed right next to the ever growing heap of clothes in front of her. Her body was softly swinging around to the song, her arms slightly crossing over her chest to push her breasts up further.

“We only get one heart to fill before it's through.”

Bending down to retrieve her beer, she took a good, long drink before the song ended. She woke up from her trance, and heard some whistles and shouts, making her feel rather giddy! The song that followed was a hard rock song and she raised her beer high into the air as she started to headbang.

“Get her the fuck down from there!”

She could hear the voices near her but wasn’t even bothered by them enough to look, continuing to dance along to the music, even if she was just in her underwear.

“Vi, get your ass down here now!”

The demanding voice broke her trance and her eyes connected to Happy’s dark set of eyes.
He looked angry, but then again: he always did! She took another swig of her beer and kept on dancing until she felt a hand on her ankle. Staring daggers down at him, she saw both Tig and her Mexican friend exchanging words with him but he never stopped staring at her, at this stage biting the inside of his cheeks.

“For fuck sake!”

She breathed, bending down to grab her clothes. Sitting down on the edge of the pool table, she clasped her bra up as she was watching the 3 men in front of her argue, not being able to follow their conversation at all. Fully dressed not moments later, she pushed herself off the pool table and made her way towards the bar, winking at some men obviously giving her the looks.
As soon as she arrived at the bar, Chibs threw his arms around her shoulder, giving her a wet kiss on the check.

“Who knew you’d be able to get three old guys like that all riled up darl’, wouldn’t be surprised if they’ll take it outside. Alvarez seems quite pissy”

She took a glance back towards the pool table and inhaled sharply, seeing Tig stand in between Happy and Alvarez with raised hands. A shot appeared in front of her and she threw it back.

“This is fucking stupid.”

She remarked, smashing the empty glass back onto the counter, pushing her way through the crowd. She knew what or who she wanted, and the person in question was being an idiot.
Coming to a stop in front of the small group, she quickly pulled Tig to her side, knowing that he was the only there to keep the two apart.

“What the hell is happening?”

She kept watching on, both Happy and Alvarez standing almost nose to nose.

“Well, may I congratulate you on a great display? I didn’t think anyone could have pulled a dance like that-“

Violet put her elbow into his ribs, signaling that she wasn’t looking for praise.

“Alvarez didn’t appreciate the way Hap was trying to make you stop. Let them battle it out, if we’re lucky, they’ll take it to the ring outside.”

Now fully clothed and back to her senses, Violet couldn’t get over the fact that these men were fighting because of her. Her cop mind was not comprehending this.

“Hey!”

She pushed her way in between the two men, looking from one to the other. She couldn’t escape their angry glares nor the way people standing around them suddenly held their breath. Either way: she had their attention.

“I was told that this is a friendly meet, don’t get all worked up over a pair of tits. I have no idea what your issue is, but Happy and I have a date at the bar…you’re more than welcome to come along.”

Violet had taken each man’s hand, looking up to both of them. Neither looked too happy but they followed as she pulled them towards the bar. She let go of the Mexican as he met some friends on the way, but Happy came to a halt right behind her at the bar.

“You have no idea what that 3 minutes up there did do me.”

Happy whispered into her neck, both this arms locked against the bar so she couldn’t go anywhere. Without asking, a shot of tequila appeared in front of her and she gladly drank it before turning around.

“You wanted me to dance, I did. Now if you’d excuse me, I think I better be heading back to your room to-“

His lips crashed against hers before she could say anything else. His arms locked her from moving and she totally gave in to his kiss. It had her tingle from top to bottom and she tried to remember if any kiss before had felt like this.
Remembering where they were, she slowly pushed him off of her.

“You told me that I didn’t know wha-“

“Fuck it Vi, I want you. If you want to be with me, it won’t be an easy ride. But whatever happens, I will make sure that you’re safe. Fuck your job! No girl of mine spreads her legs for money!”

She looked at him in amazement. In just a few weeks she had struck gold. He was one of the few people who knew her sister, someone who’d be able to give her all the details…

“You ok Violet?”

Her train of thought broke and she looked at the man next to her. Was she ok? Was she able to be in a relationship with a man like this? Her sister must have felt close to him to talk to him…Violet felt torn.

“You didn’t date my sister, did you? I’m sorry for bringing this up. But it would be fucking weird if-“

Both his calloused hands clasped her face, forcing her to look at him.

“She was a baby in the studio and she was shy. She came to me for advice at times. I am sorry that I couldn’t stop whatever happened to her in the end….but if you want help…I will try my best.”

Violet had tears in her eyes, tears that must have been obvious.

“Let’s get you to bed babe.”

“Hey gorgeous! I reckon you better go back up on that..-:

With one look, Hap made Tig shut up as he was pushing her towards the dorms.

“I’ll be sleeping with you, I just don’t want shit to happen.”

Alvarez nodded his head as they passed, and she knew she would be ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't get any feedback,....so please, give me some?