Status: So I haven't written a fan faction since I've been out of high school. Probably about five and a half years or so. So take it easy on me. I hope you enjoy!

Simple Man

Crushcrushcrush

Amanda’s eyes shot open at the sound of her cell phone ringing. Next to her, she saw Dean still sleeping peacefully and slowly the memories of the night before came back to her. She was amazed as she looked at his toned abdomen, his perfect hair and just everything about him. When she snapped back to reality, she answered her phone and slowly brought it up to her ear. “Hello?” She whispered, careful not to wake him.

“Amanda,” Sasha said quietly looking to her right at Sam, laying on the motel bed, sound asleep. “How was your night?”

Amanda sighed and slowly got up from her bed, slipping the first shirt she found on and put her panties back on as well. “Interesting,” She whispered as she arrived in the kitchen. She started to make some tea. She got a mug from a cabinet and laid the tea bag in the bottom of it, then turned around and leaned back on the counter. She brought a hand to her forehead as her hangover began to set in. “And yours?”

Sasha giggled, “Fun. I really like Sam, Amanda. He’s very sensitive and we talked all night! Well, not all night,” Amanda rolled her eyes, but then realized she pretty much had the same night. “He’s waking up. I should go. Tell me all about Dean later, alright?” Amanda was about to reply, but heard the click on the other line. She sighed as she poured the hot water into the mug and sat down at her kitchen table, looking outside the window. It was a pretty day, a thin layer of snow covering her small town.

As she took slow, small sips of her tea, she replayed the events of the night before. Dean was something else; he made her feel beautiful as he ran his hands slowly down the side of her body and she took sharp breaths when he placed small kisses over her abdomen, his hands lightly pushing her shirt up. He looked up at her with a small smile and took her hands in his, pulling her up so he could lift the shirt the rest of the way over her head. Amanda gave him a nervous look as she was exposed to him, lying back down on the bed. He towered back over her, putting his hand on the side of her face lightly. “Why are you nervous?” He quickly looked back down at her lips and up to her eyes again. “Trust me, sweetheart. You have nothing to be nervous about. You are beautiful, and don’t let anyone else tell you different.”

“Hey,” Amanda jumped about ten feet up from her seat and turned around, laying her eyes on him as he rubbed his eyes. Amanda put her hand over her heart and laughed lightly. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you.”

She shook her head, “It’s okay, Dean.”

Dean slowly made his way over to her. He was sure when he woke up today things would be awkward. But as he sat down across from Amanda, she gave him a smile and took another sip from her tea. They both sat in a comfortable silence, smiling as they remembered the night before. “I was wondering where my shirt went,” He smirked and looked Amanda up and down, wishing what happened the night before would happen all over again.

Amanda’s eyes widened as she looked down, just now realizing it. She blushed and looked over at him, “Sorry. Sasha called me and I didn’t want to wake you, so I grabbed the first shirt I saw,” She laughed lightly, then smiled at him, looking intently into his eyes. His smile was so gorgeous; she almost couldn’t handle it. “Are you hungry?”

He was about to say no, but then his stomach started growling. “Yeah. Wanna go somewhere and get breakfast?”

Amanda shook her head and laughed. “Dean, when was the last time you had a home-cooked meal?” He thought about this and shrugged. Amanda nodded and stood up, walking back toward the kitchen, while Dean stared at her bare legs, his breath catching in his throat. She didn’t know she was wearing his shirt, so did she know she wasn’t wearing pants? Or that she was torturing him? When he saw the way she swayed her hips as she was walking, he sighed in frustration. She knew exactly what she was doing. He watched her as she opened the fridge and pulled out the eggs, milk and bacon. All of the sudden, he didn’t want food. He wanted her. He thought she felt the same way, simply because she stopped what she was doing and turned around toward him as he walked toward her and leaned her back against the counter. She took a deep breath as he came as close as he could, while putting his hands on her hips. They shared a romantic kiss as he put his hand through her hair on the back of her head. Amanda began to make it deeper as she pulled him by the loop of his jeans, bringing his hips against hers. Dean breathed deeply as he started to lift her shirt up, but stopped himself when he looked into her eyes. “What’s wrong?”

Dean pulled away and smiled at her. “Look, Amanda. I really enjoyed last night, trust me. But I like you a lot and I don’t want this to just be about sex. I enjoy just being around you. I know it sounds cheesy, because we only met last night, but I’m serious.” Dean couldn’t believe what was coming out of his mouth at the moment. This wasn’t like him at all. He had never had a relationship last more than a month, but here he was in front of this girl he had known for less than twenty-four hours, telling her how he felt about her. “I want to spend more time with you. And I don’t mean in bed. I want to get to know you more, Amanda. Really.”

Amanda smiled and blushed, “So what do you want to do, Dean?”

“Well first, I really need you to put some clothes on. You’re torturing me,” Dean laughed and smiled at her again, staring into her eyes. “And I’m going to try and convince Sammy to stay a few more days. I want to spend all week with you.”

“Well,” Amanda couldn’t stop smiling around him. “That’s fine, but I have my last final on Thursday morning. But I’m all yours other than that.” Dean was curious about her. He knew she didn’t really want to be in school. He could tell she had bigger dreams than that. “You okay, Dean?”

Dean nodded, “What do you really want to do, Amanda?”

She laughed, “Well, I’m starving. I would like to have some breakfast.”

“No,” He shook his head. “I mean, I can tell you don’t really want to be a nurse. What’s your real dream?”

Amanda sat down on the couch with him, “Look, Dean. I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. I love my parents and they mean the world to me, but I’m a big girl. I can make my own decisions. And I do want to be a nurse; I love helping people. It’s the greatest feeling in the world, Dean. I wish you could feel what it feels like. To save a life.”

Dean smiled at how ironic this conversation was. “Yes, Amanda. I get that. But I’ve been putting all of it together, and I think I’ve figured it out. There’s a guitar sitting over there in the corner, posters of different bands. A piano over there,” He was pointing at the various things to her. “And last night, when you were singing. You were good. Really good. And don’t think I’m just being nice. You have talent. And you should be doing something with it.”

Amanda knew Dean was right. She just didn’t want to admit it. “Thanks for the talk, Dean. But can we change the subject?” Dean nodded, giving her a worried look. “How about tonight I make you a home cooked meal. We can have a real date. How does that sound?”

Dean smiled at her, “Will there be pie?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think. Seriously, I love comments so much. Let me know what you like, what you don't like. And while you're at it, if any of you have read some good Dean or Jensen stories, please recommend them to me. I love reading other stories!

Love always,
Amanda