Status: Complete.

Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time

Hellbent Lust

A few weeks pass and Jake has begun seeing Brendon on professional terms to help the musician create his next album. It’s no surprise, the high Jake gets just being in The Chosen One’s presence. The black eyed demon manages to remain calm and collected, as long as he can express all of his feelings to Kenny afterwards.
“God, Kenny. Brendon just smells so… clean.” Jake beams, lounging on his couch.
“He showered, wow. Amazing.” Kenneth replies, sitting at the kitchen table; phone in hand.
“No, it’s like… it’s different. You wouldn’t understand.”
Kenneth sighs, “Kay…”
It’s silent for a moment. Kenneth takes in the quiet atmosphere, preparing his disappointment for when Jake opens his mouth again.
“His songs are so fucking great. I mean, sometimes they’re a little over the top. There’s times where I have to be like ‘Over achiever alert, take a step back there.’ I think he likes it when I get all critical like that.”
“Amazing.”
Jake turns around to look in Kenny’s direction, “Do you think I have a chance at kissing him again? And other things? Because I’m feeling pretty confident-”
“He’s married, or did you forget?”
Jake huffs in protest, “Sarah won’t care.”
Kenneth takes two seconds to actually think about it, “Eh, kissing, probably not. Doubt she’d be cool with you sucking his dick.”
The taller demon gets offended, “You don’t know! Maybe on a full moon or something!”
“Wasn’t there one, like, two days ago?”
“Yeah, but Brendon never answered my texts. Guess what, I’m not an animal. I can give The Chosen One some space.”
“That stick in your pants disagrees.”
Jake gives him the finger before turning back around and checking his phone. He opens the messages between himself and Brendon, admiring the smiley face at the end of the musician’s text.

~~~

Buzzing excitement radiates through Jake as he stands in front of Brendon’s house. The musician opens the door less than a minute later and pulls him in for a hug. Jake takes in his scent, letting the being’s pheromones fill his senses.
Brendon speaks, “So I’m thinking you could check out a new song I’ve been working on and then we could just fuck around.”
Fucking around sounds great to the black eyed demon, “Awesome!” He exclaims. Before getting too wrapped up in the fact that it’s basically a casual hangout session for the day, he opens his ears to the sounds around him. For the most part, it seems like there’s just the shuffling of Brendon’s dogs. Sarah must not be home… good.
The musician offers Jake a drink, which the demon quickly accepts, and they head to the studio.
Brendon pulls up an extra chair for Jake and then sits down to open his current music files. Before the musician plays the audio track, he says, “Usually I can get a rough cut of a whole song pretty quickly, but I just, I can’t figure out a bridge for this one.”
The musician plays the track, and it’s glamorously dark. Jake likes it already. Words of other worldly egotistical leadership flow through the speakers. It’s powerful and devious. It’s like Brendon wrote a completely accurate song about who he truly is.
Brendon says, “It’s a complete exaggeration of my ego, but lately… I’ve been imagining a villainous version of myself. He wants revenge for something, I don’t know. Kinda sounds like a crazy story, I try not to think too hard about it.” He laughs awkwardly.
“I… really like this.” Jake says.
“Yeah?” The musician says, nervously.
“Absolutely. All you gotta figure out now is the bridge, like you said. I don’t doubt your talents.” He smirks at Brendon.
“Maybe, yeah… If I don’t, I might put it on the back burner. Delete it, or come back to it. Not making it a main focus or anything. It’s not really personal to me, just sorta fun… I guess…” Brendon looks distraught before quickly closing the track and pulling up a different one, “There is this one that I am digging right now-”
Jake’s mind wanders as a different song flows through the speakers. Sure, it sounds fine, but that previous song… Brendon’s subconscious is coming out through his music, whether or not he is completely aware, which seems like he isn’t. He will soon enough, Jake thinks.
Brendon pauses the track, “I originally wanted this one to be a little darker in terms of sound, but I think I like it as it is.”
“Yeah… what was your working title for that last one?”
Brendon’s mood drops slightly before scrunching his face up in thought, “I was thinking Emperor’s New Clothes’ cuz, ya know, ‘All dressed up and naked.’”
“That’s good… yeah I really like that.”
Another nervous laugh escapes Brendon’s lips, “Yeah.” He takes a drink.
After a few minutes, both men head back into the house. They walk over to the piano. Brendon takes out his phone before sitting down. The musician mentions the name of the app he’s opening, Periscope or whatever. The demon didn’t know much about it, but he watches as messages and colorful hearts fly across Brendon’s screen. They both engage with fans for a while, even playing songs for them. Jake notices how much it amuses Brendon, so he bounces off of that energy as well. He enjoys the closeness of their bodies on the piano bench. Jake notices that people are mentioning the name Ryan a lot. Ryan Ross. A small conversation comes up about the man. He was an old band member. It seems as though many people are adamant about his relationship with Brendon.
“Whoa whoa whoa, you don’t know Ryan.” Brendon spurts out.
The demon picks up a slight mood change in the musician. He pays more attention to the comments. Apparently many of them assumed they were dating. The heat of jealousy begins to simmer in the pit of Jake’s stomach. He didn’t even know the guy, the past is the past, and yet he wants to know more. Brendon changes the subject, answering a random question and lighting a pre-rolled blunt. At one point, Jake lays his head on Brendon’s shoulder. He watches as the comments mention himself more… mention them more.
Brendon giggles, “Jeebo, that’s our ship name.”
I definitely like the sound of that, Jake thinks. They end up playfully chanting the name a few times just to get the fans riled up.
Eventually, the musician ends the livestream and proceeds to take a very long drag of his blunt. The smoke leaves his body with ease and Jake becomes momentarily entranced. Brendon’s fingers caress the keys of the piano. He begins to play something somber. He hums a tune in a low register, before a small fit of laughs interrupt his flow. His eyes are… sad. He takes another drink, grabbing the bottle above the piano and filling up his glass close to the brim. Jake notices how hard he’s swallowing the alcohol. He’s not really sure what to think. He pats the musician’s leg, struggling to not let his hand settle, “You alright?”
Brendon hums an indistinguishable answer in Jake’s direction and licks his lips briefly, and Jake’s eyes can’t help but gaze at how red they’ve gotten. So kissable…
The demon closes the gap between their mouths as if it’s a knee-jerk reaction; an impulse. Jake moves his lips, trying to lead Brendon. The musician follows for a moment, but quickly retaliates.
He giggles again saying, “Whoa, uh, that was-” He smiles wide, briefly rubbing his nose.
“Sorry.” Jake says, because maybe it was not the best time to do that… maybe.
“No, no, it’s fine. Usually, I don’t just kiss my friends, eh, unless I’m drunk at a bar somewhere. Any other time, kinda awkward.” He raises his eyebrows in slight concern, before his lips turn up into a smile.
“That sounds like fun.” Jake says, smirking. At this point, it’s hard for him to control his feelings and sexual urges.
Brendon looks back in Jake’s eyes, “I mean,” He lightly strokes the taller man’s chin, “How could I pass up this face?”
Jake genuinely smiles, finding it hard to pick out the right words to say. He hums a pleased response. God, he just wants Brendon right there. He imagines how aggressive he’d tug at Brendon’s shirt, practically tearing it off the ultimate being. He’d rip his own clothes off. So much kissing and biting, it would be needy as all hell. Naked, spontaneous, and soon enough Jake would be feeling Brendon’s cock buried deep inside of him.
The musician snaps Jake out of his fantasies saying, “Well, it was good having you over. Gunna have a date night with Sarah, she’ll be home soon.”
“Yeah, thanks for having me.” Jake says, blankly. As much as he feels disappointment in the moment, he knows his lips will be pressed against Brendon’s soon…
As he heads home, all he can think about is the whiskey on the musician’s lips. God, he can’t wait to kiss him more… maybe even tease his cock in a bathroom stall. So many scenarios flow through the demon’s mind. As soon as he makes it home, he exclaims, “Kenny, holy shit.”
“What?” Kenny says, sitting on the couch with the tv on.
“Fuckin’ Brendon, man!”
“Doubt it.”
Jake gives him a look, “We kissed, you buzzkill.”
Kenneth is slightly surprised, “Was Sarah there?”
“Nope. It was perfect… I wanted him to fuck me so bad on his piano bench-”
“La la la, did anything actually important happen?”
“Yeah, Brendon showed me one of his new songs he’s working on. It was so devious and egotistical. Sexy as hell.”
The shorter demon finds that intriguing, “Like his subconscious was writing it?”
“Exactly, dude! Pretty sure me and him could bang to that tune. God, how egotistical would that be? If he sang along with himself, God, I’d probably come prematurely-”
“Shut the fuck up. I’m gonna go and tell Cloud. Feel free to bust a nut while I’m gone. Once again, not on the couch.” The shorter demon turns off the TV before heading towards the door.
“Be polite, Ken doll. I’ll jack it wherever I please.”
Kenneth gives Jake a death glare, “Don’t make me kill you a second time.”
Jake gets offended, :You would not.”
“If I find a drop of your goddamn fluids on the couch, I won’t hesitate.”
Jake pauses, “Fine… I don’t like it when you’re mad anyway.”
Kenny practically slams the door behind him, and Jake doesn’t hesitate sliding a hand in his pants.