Status: Complete.

Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time

Taking Back The Crown

The days feel like weeks for Patrick and Tyler both. A day on earth would be a week downstairs and Brendon made the lengthy time all the more unbearable. The yellow and red eyed demons did get their fair share of usual tasks done... but having to monitor the slate colored demon every so often was definitely stressful.

"Sir?" A red eyed demon asks in the doorway of Tyler's office which Patrick now also resigned.

"Yes?" Patrick says in a tired tone.

"We have cells built for the extra black eyed demons now. All seems to be going smoothly."

"Mmm, good." Patrick says, fairly uninterested.

From outside the door, the most annoying, anxiety-inducing sound fills the yellow eyed demon's ears:

"Hey Pat! Tyler! I'm fuckin hungry!"

A chill runs up both Patrick and Tyler's spines. Brendon... hungry? More specifically a demon... exemplifying the need to eat. Demons don't eat.

They both briskly walk out and see Brendon slumped over and rubbing his forehead. He gradually makes eye contact with the wide eyed demons.

"What's there to eat in this place?" Brendon says in a lazy tone.

"We don't eat." Patrick says blatantly. Brendon waves his hands in a motion for Patrick to finish his sentence, "Your... majesty."

Brendon sneers, "Then why the fuck do I feel like I've been starved for days? Not only that but I'm tired as all hell."

Patrick stands there, totally flabbergasted.

Tyler speaks up, "Um, your majesty, maybe you need to feed off an energy source for some reason?"

The slate colored demon taps his pointer finger to the side of his face as though he's contemplating Tyler's suggestion. He says, "Tell me, what could I feed off of?"

"Well we do have an over capacitated amount of black eyed demons. You could see if they would do the trick?" Tyler quickly looks over to Patrick to seek validation for making such an assumption.

Patrick nods hesitantly.

Brendon smirks before snapping his finger. The black eyed demons in the room flock around the slate colored demon. They go down to their knees at his feet. He pets them graciously as they fall into his touch.

Brendon looks back up at Tyler, "So how do I feed?"

The red eyed demon fills with anxiety and says, "Um, I don't, we don't know."

Brendon's eyes look back to the demons surrounding him. His finger slips under one female demon's chin. She rises to her feet and crawls into his lap.

"I guess I'll just have to figure it out." He smirks. He peels the ragged cloth from her hips as her fingers undo his pants.

Patrick feels nauseous and plans a quick escape. He turns to Tyler, "You monitor this. Take note of whatever seems to be the most fulfilling for him. I'm going to check out the new cells."

Tyler's face expresses horror, "Um, sir I- okay. Yes, I will."

"Thank you." Patrick says earnestly before heading down the hallway. As much as he didn't want to throw Tyler under the bus, he was not gunna see Brendon naked... again.

He takes a left past the door to purgatory and makes his way down a wide stairwell. His ears perk up to the sound of shouting, yells, and wailing.

A tall red eyed demon takes quick note of his presence, "Hello, sir. We've noted about 200 untasked demons."

"How much extra room is there?"

"As of now, we can fit about 100 extra. We're currently trying to build more for the next mile."

"Good." Patrick says. The red eyed demon nods in reply as Patrick takes a short walk around some of the cells. He watches as demons try to reach between the bars and attempt to grab at him. Some are curled in corners, others are fighting one another. It wouldn't be much of a deal if some killed each other, the yellow eyed demon thinks.

After almost a half an hour, he heads back down the main hallway dreading what could await him. He sees Brendon with his pants on. Thank fuckin hell, he thinks. There's still demons at his feet. One he begins to kiss. Patrick finds himself irritated; just knowing Brendon knew Patrick had to have caught a glance at him.

The slate colored demon finishes the kiss by licking the side of the black eyed demon's cheek. His eyes were locked on to Patrick the whole time. Bastard.

"It's not physical pleasure." Brendon concludes, remaining eye contact.

"Anything else you tried?" Patrick questions.

Brendon averts eye contact and briefly clears his throat.

Patrick concludes, fairly irritated, "my king."

"Not yet, but let's see." He says, before dragging a shorter female demon onto his lap. Her hands go behind her neck to undo her top, but Brendon stops her.

"Ah, no, darling." Brendon says. His hands glide across her skin. He then kisses her roughly.

Patrick sighs and looks over to Tyler. Tyler says, "It's true about the pleasure thing. It just seems to relax him more."

"Hmm, let's try this." Brendon says.

Patrick and Tyler's eyes quickly look in his direction. The slate colored demon runs his sharp nails across her throat. Blood spurts onto his face and chest. He smirks before placing his mouth around the demon's neck. The demon lets out a string of whimpers. Soon enough the scene grows silent as Brendon gently pushes the body off himself and the lifeless demon turns to dust. The blood is still drenched on Brendon as he licks his fingers.

"Shit, that's good. Unfortunately it seems more like a cherry on top." The dark crimson liquid soon enough evaporates from his skin, "Huh." He says, "Demons die."

"They can," Patrick starts, "and then get sent to a place only atheists imagine: complete nothingness."

"Damn," Brendon briefly giggles, "anyway, it's not fucking or blood. Pretty sure fucking with blood wouldn't make much of a difference."

"Your majesty, maybe there's a different way to consume them?" Tyler speaks in a nervous voice.

Brendon looks to Tyler, "I'm listening."

"Well, uh, for us red eyed demons, our nails are fused with poison. Maybe your nails do something much more powerful."

Brendon examines his nails for a moment before saying, "Alright, let's test that theory." He invites another demon onto his lap. Brendon teases the male demon with an almost kiss before digging his nails into his back. The demon lets out a choked breath as heavy, black veins raise under Brendon's skin. The slate colored demon tosses his head back; his mouth slightly agape. He then pulls his nails out and lets the corpse fall.

"Fuck." Brendon moans, "That's it."