Status: Complete.

Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time

Is That We Love To Feast

"So wh-what are we doing first?" Tyler asks, still shaking from all this information. He's a demon, why is he so scared all the time? Well, the thought of endless nothingness was what always truly scared him. Those particular thoughts only really started to seep into his mind when Blurryface took over. Now, with knowing Brendon is this strong destructive force... he thinks he'll die (again) sooner than later.

"Well, there's a few red eyed demons that don't have particular duties. We'll talk to them."

Tyler and Patrick start to round up red eyed demons and invite them to a fairly secretive meeting. Patrick wonders how time sensitive he has to be. Brendon tends to call his attention at fairly random moments. His absence might stir up trouble. It's... always... something. He sighs. Planning accordingly is beginning to not exist for the yellow eyed demon. Since the order is 'immediate' he hopes this can go fairly quick.

The meeting room they use is a fairly large vicinity with a long table placed in the middle. It's rarely used now because it was only ever needed for very serious issues. One being Cloud- Patrick really hates thinking about him. Unfortunately, now he has to.

"I've called this meeting to order because Brendon is a threat." Patrick says bluntly. No bullshit. He hopes no one asks, but the whispers amongst the demons perk up his ears.

"Sir?" One asks, raising his hand slightly. Patrick nods, so the demon speaks, "How is Brendon a threat if I may ask?"

"His actions on a general day to day basis are fairly questionable. Black eyed demons are exuding inappropriate actions in his presence. Regardless that he's a yellow eyed demon like myself, we don't abide by the same rules. I did not willingly give my chair to him. Any demon who tells you that is wrong."

"What means of action should we take, sir?"

Patrick says, "Half of you will go to the northwestern corridors and be appointed as apothecary assistants along with those already of duty in that department. You will create a serum, preferably injectable, that will blind Brendon's demonic shell and trick him into being human. I know this type of craft was in a trial and error process many many years ago. We have to bring it back, and we must make it work."

"Yes, sir." One half of the table says. Patrick directs to the other half, "The rest of you will head to the armory and make larger metal spears that can be trajected at least 50 feet."

"Yes sir." They reply unison.

"I will call one more meeting within two weeks. Shorter if things become even slightly more complicated. I expect all of this to be done way before then if possible. We cannot waste time. I can only give you all so much. In all honesty, time is unpredictable in this situation. Make haste. Dismissed." The demons disperse and head to their work stations.

As soon as the last one is out of the room, Tyler speaks, "We're making him human? Wait- making him think he's human. Does this mean we're putting him on earth?"

"Calm down." Patrick says, sternly.

"Sorry, sir. I just, what does this serum do specifically?"

"It supposedly masks the demon as human and also makes the demon think he's human. Powers will be suppressed, so he can't accidentally do something. Unfortunately, there are two things. One, full moons trigger a slight memory relapse. He'll remember who he is, well, an essence of who he is. I'm not sure if parts of his demonic features will be present on his body, but there's a chance. That chance may also cause him to use powers, but they will be limited. If he wasn't a yellow eyed demon, these things probably wouldn't be an issue. Two, if there was actually something to make him human, I would have known about it. Even if it's something that would take years to complete, I would have made that the first option."

"Does this serum... like... stay forever."

"Yes, and even when he slightly remembers who he is on full moons, he'll forget the next day. We can only assume he doesn't cause too much trouble. This is the best option we have of making sure he doesn't start a goddamn war and keeping him away from Cloud."

"That's good." Tyler says, feeling slightly assured.

They both head back down the main hall. Seeing Brendon again after learning this information causes Tyler's heart to race. Patrick stays calm, however.

"Where did you fuckers run off to?" Brendon says smirking. A black eyed demon is sitting on his lap kissing his neck.

"The library. Just learning some new information. Can never know too much, my king."

"Mmm, like what?"

Tyler has a mini heart attack. In that moment he's more than grateful to not be talking. Lying is not his strong suit.

"Industrial history."

"Boring as hell. Honestly, Patrick. Thought it would be, eh, I don't even know." Brendon's voice falls into a mumble as he looks into the eyes of the demon on his lap. He slices their neck and digs his nails into their back.

Patrick sighs heavily. He anticipated Brendon's disinterest from a mile away. Pretty convenient especially with the plan set in place. He feels like he will remain fairly optimistic about Brendon's impartiality.

"It's so boring, honestly." The slate colored demon starts, "Just sitting around all day."

"Is there something you wanted to do, my king?" Patrick asks. He feels a slight worry in his gut. Brendon can't go anywhere.

"As much as I like chilling and being the center of attention... I'm kind of sick of it. The sitting, not the attention. I could bask in praise all day."

"Well, your majesty, you are unfortunately limited."

"And why is that?" He says, seemingly aggravated.

"Well, you are a distraction. If you, let's say, take a walk, you may attract black eyed demons."

He tilts his head slowly, glaring at Patrick, "Since when is that a bad thing?"

"Every demon has a duty, my king. Course we send you any extra ones we have no use for, but the ones set in place at their stations are meant to stay there."

Brendon takes a second before saying, "You just think I'm going to ruin your precious order. So fuckin' what? What's the point of slaving away these poor fucks? Damning them cause they deserve it? Making them do useless shit just to have a balance in this joint?"

"Yes, that's exactly the point. We are giving you everything you want. A 50 foot statue of yourself? Done. More useless demons at your feet, done. Wi-fi? Fuckin sure. Pool? We can get right on that. You aren't going anywhere, sorry." Patrick says, sternly. Brendon is pushing his last buttons.

Brendon stands up, anger spread clear across his face. He walks over to Patrick. Their bodies are mere inches apart. The slate colored demon grabs Patrick's face with one hand; his nails dangerously close to pricking his skin.

"Sure, I'll keep up this dumb little order of yours. But everyday, I feel myself growing stronger. I have a pretty strong sense that one of these days..." He leans in with his mouth next to Patrick's ear, "All this will be mine and I can do whatever I fucking please."

Brendon lets go of Patrick and says, "You can't keep me from what I want, is that clear?"

Patrick takes a second, trying to calm the ever growing rage, "Yes..."

"Yes, what?" Brendon yells.

"Yes, my king."