Status: Complete.

Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time

We Are Victorious

One week in hell exactly. One whole week of tending to Brendon's ridiculous requests. It was definitely punishment for giving that asshole attitude. The red eyed demons were sure to be done with their tasks, Patrick thinks.

Tensions are growing immensely with Brendon's use of powers. With one small flick of his wrist, he combusts a group of random demons. Patrick is bewildered at such a response to yet another statue of 'The All Mighty King'.

"Is it not to your liking, your majesty?" Patrick asks.

"It's becoming a fuckin' snoozefest up here."

"I'm aware, my king."

He cocks his head to the side, glaring at the yellow eyed demon. He shoots his hand out in Patrick's direction and the ground around him faults. Lengthy cracks surround his feet.

"24 hours before I get my ass off this throne and cruse this place."

"Understood, my king." Patrick replies.

Brendon smirks, "Good."

Patrick heads down the corridors and to the armory. He is presented with 6 large metal spears, "These look adequate." He starts, "We have 24 hours. In 12, make sure you set up the spears in the main bureau."

"Wait-" One of the red eyed demons speaks, "They will be set up in front of him, sir?"

"Yes. I'll tell him a meeting will be set between another demon and I."

"Alright, sir." The demon nods almost hesitantly. The fact that these souls are following Patrick's orders at such an unpredictable time still surprises him. Him even questioning the idea of the trust of other demons was something almost unimaginable. Still, trust could be skewed regardless if it seemed as though Brendon wasn't even planning a war... at least not now anyway.

Patrick makes his way to where the serum has been made. He sees Tyler there. Tyler meets eyes with the yellow eyed demon and says, "I was just about to inform you about the serum! It's complete and apparently it will be strong enough to mask Brendon for at least a couple full moons!"

"Good." Patrick nods, "I assume there isn't a specific time measurement for how many full moons Brendon will be masked for."

Tyler shrugs, "Unfortunately not, but everything seems to be in order. You checked with the armory, right?"

"I did. Brendon threatened 24 hours. We will have everything set in 12."

~~~

Twelve hours pass and the demons from the armory are set to be bringing the weapons any minute.

"Your majesty." Patrick starts, standing before Brendon, "We're set to have a meeting with a relentless demon from the other side of hell."

"Sounds... boring." He says slumped on his throne.

"We will be taking extra precautions, so weapons will be set in the room just in case he tries anything. He's extremely dangerous and unruly." Patrick finishes.

Footsteps and the sound of rolling wheels can be heard through the hallway. The red eyed demons set the large spears in sets of three per corner. Patrick watches as Brendon's head tilts.

"Quite the precaution, Patty." He squints.

"We can't be too careful, my king." Patrick replies.

The slate colored demon sits forward; hands folded, "I have a funny feeling you're lying to me."

Patrick raises an eyebrow, "Certainly not, my king."

Brendon immediately stands up, "Do you think I'm fucking stupid?" He yells.

"No, my king."

"Stop." Brendon's sneer turns into a snicker, "You wanted me out the minute I stepped foot here. Now you just conveniently have weapons aimed right at my goddamn face."

"Aim!" Patrick yells. The red eyed demons go behind the weapons and prepare to shoot.

A heavy anger spreads across the slate colored demon's face. He fans his wings out before charging upwards about 30 feet off the ground.

"Fire!" Patrick yells. The weapons are launched in Brendon's direction. Two pairs land in both sides of his wings.

The strings attached pull the slate colored demon's body down and he hits the ground with a heavy thud. A group of red eyed demons bring out a net and toss it over him. They nail the net down in various places.

"Nail his wings down and avoid his body." Patrick demands.

The demons do what he's told as Brendon screams, "You mother fucker! I'll kill you for this!"

Tyler rushes over with the serum and injects it into Brendon's spine. He jumps back as the slate colored demon's hands shoot out in either direction. Brendon heaves and struggles for another minute before his eyes shut and his body relaxes.

~~~

Brendon slowly wakes to the smell of freshly cut grass and a cool breeze. He sits up; his back feels sore. The wind hits his bare chest as he glances at his surroundings. He's at... some sort of park. Wilderness area? He isn't sure. He stands and quickly checks his pockets for his phone. Nothing.

"Damn it." He says under his breath.

He notices a trail and begins to walk it. The dirt is warm as tiny pebbles irritate the bottom of his feet. As he heads to who knows where, he tries hard to think about what happened. The last thing he remembers is playing his piano and thinking about Spencer, hoping he was holding up in rehab. The most he can tell timewise is that it's the early afternoon. No idea what day, no idea how long he's been away. Did he have a really bad trip and end up in some unknown place? Did he hit his head? The questions start to pile up in his mind. He becomes overwhelmed and just stops thinking for the next 5 minutes.

Brendon soon finds himself at the end of the trail. There's a lot with parked cars and a few people that seem to be getting ready to ride their bikes down the trail. He briskly walks over to the young man and woman about to ride.

"Hey, uh, sorry to bother." He starts, "I have no clue how I got here."

They both look at Brendon in slight bewilderment. The woman speaks up, "Are you alright? What's your name?"

"The name's Brendon." He shakes the girl's hand. He turns and shakes the man's hand as well.

"Nice to meet you." The man says looking seemingly confused.

Brendon becomes more self aware of the fact that he's wearing knee length black jeans and nothing else.

"Um, can I borrow a phone? I don't have mine." Brendon asks, trying to take slow breaths. He could sense pings of anxiety bubbling in the pit of his stomach.

"Sure, here." The woman says, handing Brendon her cellphone.

"Thank you." He replies before quickly turning away.

Who the fuck was he even gunna call? He questions. Not Zack, he would probably have too many questions. Dallon isn't even in California right now. His mind goes to Sarah. She doesn't live too far from Brendon.

He punches her number in. One ring, and he begins to overthink. Who knows how long it's been. What if she doesn't even like him anymore? What if-

"Hello?" Sarah says.

"Hey Sarah, uh, I'm sorry I hope I'm not bothering you."

"Oh, no. I'm on lunch break." A pause, "Did you get a new phone?"

"No, I don't have mine. I don't know what happened. Can I get a ride home?" Brendon inhales sharply and bites his lip, feeling as though that shouldn't have been the first thing to ask.

"Where are you?"

"I'm, uh," Brendon looks around and finds a sign, "at Canyonback trail."

"Okay, I'll see you in fifteen, then."

Brendon sighs with relief, "See you soon!"

"Bye, Bren."

With that, he hands back the phone to the woman and sits on one of the benches to wait for Sarah.

~~~

A familiar vehicle rolls up into the dusty parking lot and Brendon is quick on his feet. He makes his way to the passenger side of the car and hops in.

"I really hope this isn't out of the way." Brendon says in a slightly exasperated tone.

She puts a hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. She says, "What are you wearing?"

He tries to put on a cool demeanor, "Oh just showing my appreciation for Topless Tuesday."

"It's a Wednesday." She says, looking slightly confused and almost concerned.

"Oh, right, duh." He says in a defeated tone. How the hell is he gonna explain this? He'd much rather not since he didn't even know what happened.

Sarah falls silent and keeps her eyes on the road. Five awkward minutes pass before Brendon says, "So how's your day?"

"Pretty good." She falls silent.

"I know a date was supposed to be coming up for us."

"It passed." She looks over to him with disappointed eyes.

"Oh shit, it did?" He asks.

"Yeah a couple days ago. I haven't heard from you in almost a week. Zack even tried asking me where you were."

"I'm so sorry, Sarah. I have no idea what happened to me. I just remember being home, and then it's all blank after that. I ended up at that nature trail and that's all I remember."

"That's so weird" She says, "maybe you should see a doctor?"

"I don't know... I just wanna get home. Miss the pups."

"They've missed you too."

Brendon smiles. Sarah must have dog sat while he was away.

As soon as they get to the house, Brendon gets out and walks to the door. His hand flies in his pocket, but he soon remembers he doesn't have his keys.

"I may have kept your spare." Sarah says, taking out a key and unlocking the door.

A few barks are heard before Penny Lane and Bogart come rushing around the corner.

"Hey, puppies. Daddy's home." Brendon says as both dogs jump up and try to lick his face.

"Thanks for watching them, Sar." He says, looking over to his girlfriend. He hopes that after this, she will still be his girlfriend.

"Of course." She replies, with a small smile.

Brendon gets up and tries to find his wallet, keys, and phone. He looks around the piano and checks the table in the kitchen.

"Did you see my wallet and stuff?" He asks Sarah.

"They're on your dresser. You should probably call Zack." She says.

"Good idea." Just as he's about to leave the room, he places a quick kiss on Sarah's cheek.

She smiles and looks briefly away from him. He says, "I know that doesn't make up for anything, but I swear, we can go to your favorite restaurant tonight."

She's about to say something, and he says, "I'll take you out for the next couple nights, just say the word."

Sarah looks like she's about to blush, "Okay..." She says, trying to tame her growing smile.

"Awesome." Brendon quickly gets out. He places one more kiss on her cheek before running into his room to grab his phone.

One ring to Zack and a string of complaints and worries later, he proceeds to call his other bandmates just to update them on the fact that he's not dead and the tour for their 4th studio album is set.

The last person he calls is Kenneth, "Hey man." Brendon says.

There's a pause, "Hey."

"Just wanted to let you know that we will have discussions about the next tour in about a week. Sorry, I haven't been around. Long story."

"Yeah, sounds good, man." Kenneth responds in a fairly monotone voice.

Brendon disregards the oddness of his band mate's responses and says, "See ya then!"

"Yeah, bye." Kenneth hangs up.

~~~

Brendon Urie, out of hell. Kenneth repeats internally. And so soon...

"Hey, babe, I'm gunna go grocery shopping." Victoria says. What great timing.

"I have an errand to run as well." Kenny says as he makes his way into the kitchen. His girlfriend walks over and places a quick kiss on his lips.

"See you soon." She says. He nods briefly.

As soon as she has driven out of the neighborhood, Kenneth gets in his own vehicle and heads to a fairly abandoned part of town. He gets out of his car and checks his surroundings. When the coast seems clear, he walks behind an old meat packing factory. There are faint symbols carved into the walls. He takes out a pocket knife, slices his hand, and lets the blood smear over the symbols. There's a faint glow. He waits one more second before opening the rusty door to the left of him. He soon enough ends up in hell. The dank setting is briefly foreign as it has been a while since he's been there. He walks down a long stretch of hallway before it opens to a widely spaced area.

Three chairs are sitting in the middle of the room; two occupied by Jake Sinclair and Daniel Cloud Campos.

"Sir," Kenneth starts, "Brendon Urie is on earth."