Status: I love you pls subscribe

The Familiar Taste of Poison

Karin Komatsu is my main character in most of my stories and by far my favorite to draw.
Karin is a demon. A very powerful demon at that, and she starts off as just a girl in the demon world also known as the World of Two Souls (which I'll explain later). The ones that aren't demons were very rude to her as she grew up into a teenager. She stopped aging as fast when she hit about 16 years old and later realizes that for every ten years she's alive after that, her body ages by one year.
Karin is powerful and she has a bit of trouble processing her emotions sometimes because years and years of being treated like a monster has darkened her mood about being around other people.
After a while, the village she lives in gets attacked by a low intelligence and weak demon. The humans run for cover and Karin uses it as a chance to change how everyone views her.
She kills the demon, but nothing changed. She was still seen as only a monster. Karin was upset, but she couldn't stop thinking about the thrill she experienced when she killed the demon.
Karin started hunting demons that were causing serious trouble. Killing was relieving her frustrations through killing and found herself receiving more requests to kill stronger and stronger demons.
Eventually, a council of the world's strongest demons learn about Karin and her potential power. They wanted her power to help demons gain more power and enslave the humans and other species.
Not having much social experience, Karin blindly agrees to their offer and is rewarded with a giant house and servants and such. Karin hated all of them and avoided most people and kept to herself in her secret library she had someone build in secret at the heart of her house, underground.
The demon council soon realizes that Karin is very important to their plan to take over and they decide to try and avoid anyone trying to assassinate her by hiring her a body guard, Chiharu Watanabe, which is the start of our story..