Status: I love you pls subscribe

The Familiar Taste of Poison

Please Save Me

When I woke up, I was in a small hut with bandages around my stomach. They were stained red from my intense bleeding. I went to stand up, but dizziness and pain sent me back on my ass. I was so weak. I was so cold. I was so tired. Everything just hit me all of a sudden. I was upset that I had used all my energy just to stand up and fall right back down.

"My lady.." Chiharu said behind me. I turned around and saw him glaring at me with wide eyes. His face was a deep red. He had been crying. I noticed him scoot away from me a few inches.

"Why are you acting like that?" I asked, annoyed at his sudden fear of me. I had tried so hard to make him fear me and right then he did and I didn't even try. It felt a little unfair, but I was so weak I couldn't get too upset. Chiharu looked away and lowered his head.

"I wanted you to wake up before I healed you.." He said and his voiced trailed off. I growled and tried to roll over to him, but it just hurt too much. I grabbed my stomach. I was bleeding through my bandages. I slammed my hand on the floor.

"What's the big deal about healing me, just get some water and--"

"My lady, I was never taught how to use my element, I don't even know if I can use water to my advantage The old lady gave you medicine or something, I couldn't talk to her but she knew you were hurt. It isn't enough though. You're still in danger!!" Chiharu said looking super guilty. His scar was glowing slightly. He was actually upset about healing me, but why? "I have to heal you some other way..." He said, but stopped. He closed his eyes and I saw a small tear fall from his eyes and run down his face.

I was very angry at him for acting like this. Why the hell was he crying? What was the big deal? If I got the poison out of my body, what did it matter how he did it? This guy that had been so tough with dealing with me being a complete bitch is suddenly crying like a baby because he was scared to heal me. He was letting me die because he was being a coward.

"Chiharu, what's the big deal? Just come do it, I'm in a lot of pain!" I said as I was growing dizzy again. If he didn't heal me fast, my heart would fighting the poison and pump it through my veins until I die.

"My lady!" Chiharu said, jerking his body towards me. "I have to suck the poison out of your body! I have to do things to your body you don't want me to do, but you're gonna die if I don't! Then you'll hate me even more because you'll have a memory of me basically violating you!" He yelled and turned back to the corner he was sitting in.

Suddenly, something hit me like a rock. My eyes widened and all my anger faded away. I expression softened and I had to say it outloud or I would never believe it.

"I don't hate you." I said softly. "You saved my life, you took care of me, and you dealt with all the shit I gave you just because I wanted to be mean.."

Chiharu turned quickly and he looked ghostly white. I guessed he never expected me to admit I didn't hate him. I didn't want to at that moment in time but I had to. I needed to be healed and I needed him to know it was okay. I was scared, yes, but I had to get over it. I had to live.

"Just please!" I yelled, about to faint again. "Heal me!"

Chiharu scrambled over to me and ripped the bandages off my stomach. Another tear fell near my bellybutton as he stared down at the wounds. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before leaning down and gently putting his mouth on the first puncture wound.

My face instantly turned hot and I clenched my eyes shut tight. I was so embarrassed that he had to do this. He sucked slightly and I felt his tongue run over my skin and it felt good. It felt really good. The heat from my face spread throughout my body and the more he touched me, the more hungry I got to have him do it more.

Chiharu stopped after a few minutes and spit behind him. I could feel my strength returning already, but I still had one more wound for him to tend to.

He started again and I let the bliss take over my mind. I was starting to sweat, but it was a good sweat. I never loved sweating so much as right then.

Chiharu was so gentle with my body. He treated it as if It would break if he were too rough, but I would be fine. I cursed myself for making those precious moments of him healing my body into a sexual experience, but no one had ever touched me with such tenderness and care. I had never had someone that wanted to touch me. I never had someone that stayed around long enough just to be my friend.

Did I want Chiharu to be my friend? Did I want to just act friendly towards him like I was never rude to him in the first place? I did want those things no matter how many times I screamed at myself to be hateful person.

I wanted to talk to Chiharu about his dreams and I wanted to ask him how he got his scar. I wanted to know his favorite color and what kind of books he liked to read. I wanted all those things, but I was simply too scared. I didn't want to finally let myself care about someone just to have them leave again. I couldn't stand to lose him, so I'd just have to avoid him.

I'm so sorry Chiharu.

"My lady.." I heard him say softly as he spit behind him one more time. "You're still bleeding but I think I got all of the poison out.. H-how are you?"

"I'm much stronger now." I said, sitting up slowly. I noticed how guilty Chiharu seemed and it broke my heart. He still regretted touching me so intimately even though I gave him permission. He actually looked like he hated himself. It was a very sad sight. Especially since I had been so mean to him since he moved in with me. I pushed him away, yelled at him, and hit him all because I was scared of getting hurt. I ended up being the monster I was afraid he would think I was.

I wanted him to feel better, but I also wanted to avoid him. I cursed myself for being so mean to him, but I was just too scared of getting close to him. He would eventually see me in a real fight and run away. I was still just sure it would happen.

Right then I felt too conflicted. I owed him big time for doing something he obviously was terrified to do. I had to stop overthinking, even if it was just for a few seconds. I had to just clear my mind and do what my body told me. I owed him my life. I had to stop being such a coward. I craved his friendship. If I got hurt, then I got hurt. All I knew is that I needed Chiharu. I needed him more than anything. Then, I just leaned forward and wrapped my arms around him.

He was warm, but still as stone. He was tense. I could feel his heart racing against my chest, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything right then. I just wanted to show my gratitude.

"Thank you." I whispered and pulled away. I didn't want to talk about what had just happened, so I panicked and ran out of the house. I had to get to water too. I was still bleeding and I needed it to stop.

I ran and ran and ran until the village was far away and I could hear water rushing. There was a river close to where I was and it was just what I needed.

I followed the sound of rushing water until I saw it. I braced myself for the cold and stepped forward. I stared at the water and lifted my hands over it. I suddenly rose them higher quickly and a big water sphere rose and drifted towards me. I spread my arms farther apart and the water followed my movements and flattened out. I hovered my hands over my two wounds and made my fingers blend slightly.

The two puncture holes slowly started to close and leave fresh pale skin behind. I was healed, and I would live for another day and it was all thanks to my bodyguard.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?