Status: I've never watched this show, but i have seen a ton if youtube videos of madhatter. Im giving this a shot.

It's a Mad World.

Help.

The autumn breeze rushed causing my hair to get pushed back over my shoulders, my arms wrapped around my frame as I stood staring at the scenery before me. There had been a large car accident on the highway causing a large back up, the bridge I stood on was filled with other people looking just as shocked as I was at the crash.

There were whispers among the people wondering if they survived, If anyone was hurt and if the traffic below would start moving any time soon. But I stood silently glaring at the cars below, I needed this highway to get to my destination and now I was pushed back possibly anther seven hours.

A quick jolt in my pocket pulled my attention down to the buzzing in my pocket, rolling my eyes quickly I stuffed my hand into the back pocket of my jeans and pulled out my phone.

'I need your help, meet me at Storybrooke Maine- Emma'

A sigh escaped my lips as I ran a hand through my strawberry blonde hair, pulling at a few knots before turning on my GPS and placing on the location, it would take four hours with a different highway.

'See you shortly.'

Turning I made my way to my car and got ready for the journey to Storybrooke.

Image

"So tell me, why do you do this?" The man spoke as I handed him the shiny watch that I had just grabbed from a rich man, I was a thief, it was my job. Even though in my land with my family I really didn't need to jump lands and steal, but it was something to do on my down time.

"I need the money."

The man's brows raised making creases in his forehead, he must have been in his late thirties as he handed me the coin before putting the watch to the side, his eyes soon narrowed and a smirk played at his lips.

"Then I have a way." His shaky hand places a picture on the counter allowing me to look down, there sat a picture of a ring. It was glorious, shiny and the stone was a bright blue color. There were a few engravings on the ring itself which made the stone stand out more. "You get this for me, you will be a rich young woman."

I couldn't help but nibble on my bottom lip while tracing the image with my fingers, did want to be rich over a ring?

"Where is it located?"

His smirk turned into a crazy creepy smile, allowing his stained teeth to show and cause me to cringe slightly and stand up straight, his fingers tapped against the counter while dragging the picture back to himself.

"Not located where, but located on whom." The man tilted his head to the side. "A man who portal jumps through a hat, they call him the mad hatter."

My brows raised as he spoke, I had heard of this man before. He was a few years older than I was, said to be in his middle twenties while I was in my early twenties, he was slick, cunning and all around handsome. He was also a massive thief who works with many people.

"Fine, I'll find it."

With that said I turned and walked towards the front of the store, but before I left I could have sworn I heard him mumbling about something with happy endings and true love. Shaking my head, I walked out of the store and into the street ready to start my journey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?!?!? I finally got to start watching it! I can't wait to fully start this story I am sooo excited!!!