The Clinic

1

Heather’s heart began to beat rapidly with anticipation as she approached the door of the address Sidney Crosby had given her. It was a large house in the suburbs set well back from the street and inside a stone-fenced yard. She had been buzzed through a security gate after which she had driven up the drive to the parking area behind the house. Shutting off the ignition, Heather got out of her car and walked toward the back door of the house as Sidney had told her.
Mixed with the excitement she was also feeling a bit of fear and nervousness. She was hoping some of her dreams would be fulfilled but there was an undercurrent of doubt, she hardly knew this man and here she was going into his house. Desire to be fulfilled got the best of her judgment and she reached for the doorbell.
What she was here for was to experience some role-playing with someone who shared her interests, Heather had a medical fetish. She had been fascinated with hospital and doctor scenarios ever since she was a teenager.
It dated to the time when, at age thirteen, she had entered the hospital to have her appendix removed. Prior to that her life had not been happy. Her parents had divorced when she was quite young leaving her to be raised by her mother who always seemed too busy to show her much attention. Her father was cold and distant and seldom tried to see her. Heather was lonely and starved for attention. The attention she craved arrived one night when she awoke with a terrible pain in her lower right side. Once she had convinced her mother that she really was in pain she was taken to the hospital. She entered a New World.
The doctors and nurses were so caring and attentive. She almost felt as if she never wanted to leave. After several tests and a thorough exam the doctor diagnosed her with appendicitis and had her admitted for surgery. Things began to happen rapidly and she found herself enjoying being the center of attention. Then, curiously, as she was being wheeled to the operating room Heather began to feel sexually aroused. She began to tremble and shake, those taking care of her thought she was afraid and tried to comfort her which made her feel more aroused. By the time she was helped onto the table she was shaking almost uncontrollably. She loved the helpless feeling she got from being strapped down to the table. As the black rubber mask was placed over her mouth and nose, she almost climaxed. It was ecstasy as she spiraled down into unconsciousness.
Heather spent three days in the hospital recovering from her surgery. Although she was in some pain, she enjoyed her stay there. It was so different from her home life; she never wanted to leave.
Once at home, Heather would lay in her bed at night and replay the experience in her mind, fingering her scar and masturbating. She tried to think of ways to get back to the hospital. At least once a month she managed to convince her mom that she was having pain and needed to see the doctor. Exams and diagnostic tests became a large part of her life, and she came to enjoy pelvic and rectal exams. By age eighteen she had received a provisional diagnosis of endometriosis and to her great pleasure was scheduled for a Laparoscopy to confirm the findings.
This surgical experience was even better than the first. The only thing lacking was that the surgery was considered ambulatory and she went home the same day. She experienced the same feelings of sexual arousal as they prepped her for the procedure. For years she had been fantasizing about having surgery and there she was again. Afterwards, the doctor told her that they had seen no evidence of any type of disease process.
Heather went back to her normal routine of regular visits to the doctor. In the meantime, she went through training to be a surgical technician. It was work she enjoyed, although she often found herself wishing she could trade places with the patient.
Then she discovered the Internet.
One day, out of curiosity, she entered the term “medical fetish” into her search engine. She was pleased to find several sites dealing with the topic, everything from anaesthesia fetishes to orthopaedic fetishes. She spent hours browsing, looking at pictures and chatting with other visitors. One fellow, in particular, caught her interest. His name was Sidney. They seemed to have so much in common and met regularly online. Best of all, they lived in the same city. After a few weeks of this they decided to meet in person and a dinner date was arranged at a restaurant both were familiar with.
Finally, the night arrived. Heather went to the meeting place they had agreed upon and after giving her name to the headwaiter was shown to a table occupied by a single man. Heather was pleased to notice that he looked just like the picture he had sent her, a dark haired man of medium build. He had warm brown eyes that she liked very much. Sidney, in turn, saw a rather small slender woman with short brunette hair and brown eyes, She had a pert nose and a wide mouth. As for her body, she had smallish breasts, a narrow waist and wide hips. Her legs were nice and as she was wearing sandals he saw that she had extremely nice feet. Her finger and toenails were painted a deep red color, his favourite.
After a few moments of initial shyness, they began to feel comfortable and conversation about their favourite topic flowed freely. Heather told him about her past medical experiences in great detail. It felt good to be this open about her feelings with another person, this was the first time she had been able to talk face to face about it. Towards the end of the meal Sidney mentioned to her that he had a well equipped play room in his house and some friends that shared similar tastes. He asked if she would be interested in seeing his place and meeting his friends. Heather quickly agreed, and it was arranged that she would come to visit on the next Friday afternoon, two days away.
Heather felt as if time had never passed so slowly. Finally the day arrived and here she was at the door. She wondered what lay behind. Just as she reached for the doorbell it swung open and there was Sidney, smiling broadly at her. He reached out to take one of her hands. "Hi Heather, I'm so glad you came."
As he led her into the house She noticed that everything looked pretty normal. He must have read her expression because he began to explain to her that they were in the living quarters and they tried to keep as normal an appearance as possible. He told her all the really good stuff was in the basement. They went through a door , down a flight of stairs and through another door at the bottom. Heather found herself in a wide corridor with doors opening from either side of it. Sidney opened the first door he came to.
“This is our Emergency Treatment Room,” he told her. It looked just like a well equipped emergency room. There were supply cabinets along one wall. A gurney was located in the center of the room and was flanked by IV poles and a crash cart near the head. A portable defibrillator sat atop the crash cart.
Heather was beginning to feel amazed, so far this was much more than she expected. Sidney led her out of that room and across the hall. “This is one of our inpatient care units,” he said.
“One of them?” Heather asked. Sidney replied that they had four units altogether, and that they all were located on either side of the hallway. As they walked back out into the hall Heather saw a set of double doors at the very end.
“Follow me”, Sidney said, “You’re going to love this”. He led her down to and through the double doors. “This is our Operating Room”, he told here.
Heather could scarcely believe her eyes. She slowly walked into the room and crossed to the operating table in the center. She stroked her hand along the crisp green sheet. Reaching for the black rubber mask hanging on the anaesthesia machine she picked it up and placed it over her mouth and nose. Heather inhaled deeply. Looking around she noticed that it was fully equipped and seemed to be ready to use, “It looks so real, it is real, isn’t it?” “Can you put me under and really operate on me?”
“It is real, Heather. There is something I need to tell you. I am actually a surgeon and I love to operate, especially on people who don’t need surgery, but want it anyway. We run a very exclusive private clinic here, one that caters to just such patients. We are careful in our screening process and those we admit for treatment pay very well for the experience.”
Heather thought about what he said for a moment. “How does that apply to me?” she asked. “I don’t have any money to speak of so I couldn’t afford to pay.”
“We are looking for a new staff member, our business has grown faster than we can keep up with it. You have the qualities we are looking for, the necessary skills as well as an understanding for the type of patients we care for here. Also, you don’t have many ties to family or friends. Here is the deal, If you come and work for us full time we can pay you much better than you are getting paid now and be just a staff member, or you could work for us in exchange for room, board, spending money, plus all the medical and surgical procedures you want. What do you think?”
Heather replied, “There isn’t much to think about, I’ll take the second option, of course. When can I start?”
Sidney said, “I knew that would be your answer. If you can wind up your affairs quickly, our schedule is pretty open, we could operate on you as early as tomorrow.”
“That would be wonderful. Let’s see, I just paid my rent for the month. So there’s no hurry there. I can quit my job, that’s not a problem. My parents don’t care much what I do, and they never call me. Let’s do it.”
“Great, consider yourself admitted, follow me and we’ll get going.” Sidney led her back down the hallway to the first inpatient room he had shown her. “You’ll find a hospital gown in that cabinet, get undressed, put one on and get into bed. You can put your clothes into that closet. You’ll find a telephone by the bed, make whatever calls you need to and when you are finished press that call buzzer and I’ll come right back in so we can get started.” Sidney turned and left the room.
Heather looked around her, she could scarcely believe her eyes, Her wildest dream was coming true. She began to get undressed.