The Clinic

3

Once back in her room Heather was helped back into bed. Michelle went to a cabinet against the wall, took out several objects and returned to the bed. “I need you to roll onto your side,” she told Heather. When Heather was on her side and facing away Michelle pulled away the sheet and opened the back of Heather’s gown to expose her buttocks. “This is a laxative suppository,” She explained, “it needs to be inserted into your rectum, just relax, ok?”
“Go ahead, you can do whatever you want.” was Heather’s reply.
Michelle donned a pair of latex exam gloves then applied a small amount of lubricant to Heather’s anus, massaging it in well. She had partially unwrapped the suppository previously and now removed it from the wrapper and using one hand to hold Heather’s buttocks apart, she slowly pushed it past her tight anal sphincter. She continued to push it in until her finger was in to the depth of the first joint, then slowly withdrew her finger.
“You can roll onto your back again, I need you to hold that inside for as long as possible. Ok?
“I understand,” Heather replied.
Michelle then told Heather that she needed to draw some blood for the tests Sidney had ordered. She wrapped a rubber strap around Heather’s left arm, just above her elbow. Heather made a fist and pumped it several times to raise the vein. An alcohol wipe was used to cleanse the skin and Michelle very expertly tapped the vein. Several tubes of blood were withdrawn, the tourniquet was removed and the needle withdrawn. Finally, Michelle applied a small bandage to the puncture site.
“I need to run these specimens over to the lab, I’ll be right back,” Michelle told her as she left the room.
Once alone Heather tried to take in all that was happening. There was just so much to think about. She was horny and excited as well as a bit nervous. Her fingers found her clitoris and began to rub it as she remembered the things that had happened so far, but just as she was getting into it Michelle returned.
“How is your tummy feeling? Any effects from the laxative yet?” Michelle asked.
“It’s rumbling a bit, but I can hold it for a while yet,” Heather answered.
“We’ll continue your prep now,” Michelle told her. “It’s time to shave your genitals.”
She pulled down the sheet covering Heather and raised the gown to expose her genitals. Michelle asked Heather to raise her hips so an absorbent pad could be placed under her buttocks. Next, she had Heather spread her legs wide. Michelle picked up a small battery powered clipper. Starting at the mons veneris she clipped away all of Heather’s pubic curls. The clip was continued down onto her labia majora.
“This is all getting to be so exciting, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that this could be happening to me.” Heather told Michelle.
“I understand completely,” Michelle replied. “Remember, we are all here for the same reason you are. All the staff, we’re just like you.”
“Have you had surgery here?” Heather asked.
“Yes, three times since I started here about a year and a half ago. Would you like to hear about them?
Heather nodded her head excitedly, “Please, That would be wonderful.”.
“Alright then, Lay back and open your legs so I can finish shaving you and I’ll tell you all about it.” Michelle said. Heather did as she was told and Michelle began to speak. “I started out by playing doctor and nurse as a child. I mean, I really enjoyed it, it was almost an obsession. I didn’t really understand the feelings I had at first, but I know now that type of play sexually excited me. I went on to become a nurse and I get a lot of satisfaction out of taking care of people, but something was missing. As time went on I found that I really wanted to be the patient.” Michelle finished clipping around Heather’s labia and perineum then used a piece of tape to remove the loose hairs. She told Heather that she was going to apply some depilatory cream to remove the stubble so that she would be nice and smooth. She put an exam glove on and carefully applied the cream to Heather’s genital area.
“Now we have to let that sit for a few minutes,” Michelle told her. “Where was I, Oh yes, I wanted to experience what it was like to be the patient so I started bringing things home from work and using them on myself. I started with rectal temps and enemas and soon found myself using catheters and NG tubes. Meanwhile, I started using the Internet and that’s where I met Sidney. It didn’t take long for him to recruit me. I feel like I’ve come home. When he offered me the chance to have surgery I wanted to start out with something comparatively easy, so I had an appendectomy. It was wonderful. I loved the feeling of helplessness I got from being strapped down to the operating table and the total submission of being put under anaesthesia.” She straightened up, opened her lab coat and undid the ties of her scrub pants. Lowering the pants and her panties she showed Heather the scar. It was a vertical scar to the right of midline about an inch. Starting just below her navel it ran downward about six inches. Heather reached out to touch it, stroking her finger along it’s length. She could feel the ridged scar tissue beneath the surface. Michelle pulled up her pants and re-tied them.
“I think we can take that cream off now,” She told Heather. She went into the bathroom and brought back a basin of warm water, a washcloth and towels. It felt so good to Heather as Michelle washed away the cream and dried her off. Heather looked down, she was completely bald down there, she ran her fingers over her mons and labia, very smooth, She liked it.
“How is your tummy feeling now?” Michelle asked.
“Kind of crampy, It’s getting a bit uncomfortable,” Heather replied.
“You can go into the bathroom and empty your bowels, come back here when you are finished,” Michelle said.
Heather got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do as she was told. It felt good to let go and seemed to last forever. As she sat she found herself looking at her newly shaved genitals, that was a turn on in itself. She rubbed her fingers across her mons and down her labia savoring the silky feeling of it. When, at last, she seemed finished she carefully wiped herself and returned to the room. Michelle had been busy. There was a portable commode positioned next to the bed as well as an IV pole from which was suspended a stainless steel pitcher. A rubber hose came out of one side of the bottom of the pitcher.
“Did you have a good bowel movement?” Michelle asked. “Now we can finish cleaning you out. Have you ever had an enema before?
Heather answered that she had not. “You’re going to love this,” Michelle told her. “Get back into bed and I want you to lay on your left side, that’s it, now let’s bend your leg a bit more, there. Are you comfortable?” Heather nodded. Michelle put on another pair of latex gloves. “I’m going to put some lubricant on your anus and into your rectum, that will make the nozzle go in more comfortably, just relax now.”
Michelle applied a good amount of lubricant to Heather’s anus and massaged it in thoroughly. Her finger entered Heather’s rectum slightly and was then withdrawn to be replaced by the hard plastic nozzle, it went deep inside her. “There we are, I’m going to start the flow now, let me know if you feel any abdominal cramping. She opened the valve to let the warm water flow into Heather’s bowels.
“Well, to continue my story. About six months after my appendectomy it was my turn for surgery again and I wanted to have something a bit more major, so I chose to have my gallbladder removed. If anything, it was even better than the first surgery” Michelle said. She moved around where Heather could see her more easily. Michelle raised her scrub top to show the scar. It started at the midline of her abdomen just below the xiphoid process and angled downward to the right following the line of her ribs. It was a large scar, about ten inches long with suture marks on each side of it. The scar was a reddish-purple in color as opposed to the pale white color of her appendectomy scar. Michelle lowered her shirt.
“I’m feeling some cramping now,” Heather told her.
Michelle reached up to adjust the flow and then gently massaged Heather’s belly. “Is that better?” she asked.
“Much better, thanks,” Heather answered.
“This pitcher is finished anyway, I’m going to remove the nozzle now, Hold the fluid inside you for as long as you can, but I’d like you to get up and sit on the commode,” Michelle instructed.
Moving very carefully Heather got out of bed and seated herself on the commode. As she squeezed her anal sphincter tightly together she began to feel intense abdominal cramping, she moaned aloud and clutched at her belly.
“Ok, you can let go now,” Michelle said
It was such a release to be able to let go, the pent up contents of her bowels streaming from her anus. She had never experienced anything quite like it, it was almost orgasmic. When she was finished Michelle handed her some tissue so she could cleanse herself. She was instructed to get back into bed and lay down again this time flat on her back with her legs raised and spread. Michelle looked into the commode to examine the contents, it was filled with dark brown liquid with bits of solid feces floating in it. She told Heather that she would be right back. Taking the bucket from the commode she went to the bathroom to empty and clean it out. Returning the bucket to the commode she then took the pitcher, refilled it and hung it from the IV stand. Michelle applied lubricant to the nozzle and spreading Heather’s buttocks with one hand she slowly inserted the nozzle into her rectum again. Reaching up she opened the valve to start the flow. She gently massaged Heather’s belly as the fluid filled her bowels.
“Michelle continued her story. “One of the things that made my second surgery so enjoyable was being kept incubated and on a ventilator for several hours post-op. I was actually kind of disappointed when they took out my tube, I loved the feeling of the machine breathing for me, filling my lungs.”
“That does sound kind of nice, do you think they could do the same for me?” asked Heather.
“That should be no problem, I’ll mention it to Sidney. Ok, this pitcher is finished now, go ahead and sit on the commode, but don’t forget to hold it inside for as long as you can.
Heather waited until the cramping was almost more than she could bear then relaxed her sphincter and expelled the solution. Once again the feeling was fantastic. “I can see why people like these so much,” She said.
“I knew you’d like it. I really enjoy them myself. I like getting them as well as giving them. It was one of the first types of procedure I did on myself, but really I like it when someone else gives it to me. It’s so much more satisfying,”
As they were talking Heather had been finishing cleansing herself and got up off the commode. “What would you like me to do now?” she asked.
“Get back in bed, this time I want you to lay on your right side, that’s good, just like that,” Michelle told her. She took the bucket from the commode and examined the contents again. A lighter color brown this time and not much solid fecal material. “I’ll go clean this out and get set up for the next one, be right back,” She said.
Michelle bustled around the room for a few moments and soon had everything ready once more. She repeated the procedure of inserting the nozzle into Heather’s rectum and started the flow.
“You said you’ve had three surgeries since you came here. What was the third?” Heather asked.
“That was the best one so far. When it was my turn again I told Sidney I wanted him to operate on my heart. I didn’t know if he would but after we discussed it for awhile he agreed and so about six months ago I had cardiac surgery. They took me to the operating room, opened my chest and created two artificial defects. The first was a cross-connection between the pulmonary artery and the pulmonary vein and for the second they used non-absorbable suture to create a narrowing in the artery just above the cross-connection. This causes unoxygenated blood to be forced into the left side of my heart. If I weren't wearing makeup and nail polish you’d be able to see that my lips and nail beds are kind of blue, cyanotic.”
“My God, really?” Heather asked incredulously. “Doesn’t it have any effect on you?”
“I get kind of tired towards the end of the day and Sidney monitors me closely as I have occasional arrhythmias, but I do pretty well. I’m going to have surgery to repair it in a couple of months. Alright, this pitcher is finished let’s get you onto the commode and see if you need another,” Michelle told her.
Again the feeling of profound relief as she emptied her bowels. It was very satisfying. When she was finished wiping herself, Michelle had her get back into bed. The return this time was quite clear, tinged only slightly brown and no solid material at all.
“That looks good, you won’t need anymore enemas for now, but we will give you another in the morning to make sure you are all cleaned out.” Michelle said.
“I am just amazed at what you told me about your last surgery,” Heather commented.
Michelle took off her lab coat and then her scrub top. She reached around to unstrap her bra and turned slightly. Heather could see a livid red scar which started at the midline of her chest just beneath her left breast and curved downward and around the side of her chest following the line of the lower border of her scapula. It ended nearly at her spine.
Heather reached up and slowly traced her finger the length of the scar from front to back and then touched the small puckered scar just beneath it. “That was where my chest tube was,” Michelle told her. “Please, stroke it again, it feels good to be touched,” She breathed. Heather did as Michelle asked, stroking lightly back and forth several times. Michelle’ breathing was becoming ragged.. “That feels so good when you touch it, but we had better finish getting you ready for your surgery,” Michelle said, shuddering as she pulled away. She put her bra, top and lab coat back on becoming once more the calm professional. “ It was a fantastic surgery and lasted almost 5 hours. There is some videotape of the procedure and I love to watch it. It’s such a turn on for me to see my chest open like that with my heart beating inside. I was on a vent for a day post op as well. I can hardly wait until my next surgery.”
“In the bathroom you‘ll find several packages of betadine scrub brushes. I need you to go take a shower using one of those brushes. Start at your lower abdomen and pay particular attention to the incision site, but wash your whole body very thoroughly. You’ll repeat this before you go to bed and once more when you first wake up tomorrow morning,” Michelle instructed her. “When you are finished, get back into bed and I’ll have our anaesthetist come in to see you.”
It took about twenty minutes for Heather to shower with the strong, acrid smelling soap. She dried herself, put on the clean gown she found waiting on the counter top and returned to her room where she found Michelle and a rather short, chubby man standing near her bed, chatting.
“Heather, this is Kyle, he’s our anaesthetist,” Michelle said
“Hi, I’m glad to meet you,” Heather told him as she extended her hand to shake his.
He took her hand. “Hi, Glad to meet you, too. I just need to ask you a few questions and do a quick exam. OK?”
“Sure, that’s fine, whatever you need.” Heather replied
“First, I need to know what type of anaesthesia you prefer.” He started
“I want a general aesthetic,” she answered.
“Have you had a general before?”
“Yes, twice.”
“You didn’t have any problems with it?” he asked.
“No, not at all. It was a very pleasant experience.” She said.
Kyle had her sit upright in the bed so he could examine her. He had her tilt her head back and forward as far as she could to assess her neck’s range of motion. Next he asked her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue as far as she could. He used a penlight and tongue depressor to look into her throat. Putting those down, he felt the bony protuberances down the back of her neck, checking for any deformities. He placed a thumb on either side of her larynx and gently moved it side to side, he also checked for swollen lymph nodes. Reaching for his stethoscope he asked her to lower her gown. He instructed her to take slow deep breaths through an open mouth and listened to the back of her chest and then to the front. When he had finished assessing her lungs, he asked her to breath normally and placing the stethoscope bell over her heart he listened to the rapid but regular heartbeat.
“Well, everything looks good,” he said straightening up. “Did you have any questions for me?” Kyle asked.
“Michelle was telling me that after one of her surgeries she was kept intubated and on a ventilator for several hours post-op. Could you do the same for me?” Heather asked.
“Sure, that is no problem at all. We will keep the tube in until we’re sure you are awake and then we’ll ask you when you want it removed. Sound good?”
“That sounds wonderful.” Heather replied.
“I almost forgot. How much pre-op medication do you want?” Kyle asked.
“I think I would like enough to be relaxed but not so much that I couldn’t remember what happened, I want to be aware of my surroundings right up until you put me under.” Heather told him.
Kyle replied, “Got it, I don’t foresee any problems, I’ll make sure that you have a really good anesthesia experience. See you in the morning.”
“I can’t wait.” Said Heather.
She was left alone for a few minutes after Kyle left. I gave her time to reflect back on what she had experienced so far. She still couldn’t believe her luck. The door opened and she looked up as Michelle entered the room.
Crossing to the bedside table she placed a tray on it and positioned the table over the bed then removed the cover from the tray.
“Here’s some dinner for you, just a light meal, but I think you’ll find it to be quite good.” Michelle told her.
“Is it that late already?” asked Heather.
Michelle laughed in reply telling Heather it had been a busy day for her. She went on to say that when she finished eating, she should take another shower after which she’d be given a light sedative to help her get a good night’s sleep.
As Heather ate, Michelle pulled up a chair and sat beside her. The two women chatted as she ate. It was, as Michelle had predicted, quite good. When Heather was finished the tray was taken away. As she was leaving the room Michelle told her that she would return shortly with a sedative, and that in the meantime Heather should take another shower using one of the scrub brushes she had been given. The door closed behind Michelle and Heather went to the shower to do as she had been instructed.
As she was washing Heather was bombarded by her thoughts. She was excited and incredibly turned on, but there was an undercurrent of fear and nervousness. She had a few doubts, but she knew she wouldn't back out now, "This is what I've been waiting for all my life, it would be worth it even if I die on the table tomorrow" she told herself. She turned off the water, took her towel and dried herself. Clad once more in her hospital gown she returned to her bed.
Almost as soon as she had lain down, Michelle was back. She held a medicine cup in one hand that she handed to Heather; she poured a small cup of water from a bedside pitcher which she also handed to Heather. "Go ahead and take this now, it's a fairly strong sedative so you should begin to feel sleepy pretty soon." she told her. Heather placed the capsule on her tongue and swallowed it down with a sip of water. "If you like, I'll stay here with you until you fall asleep. Oh, and one more thing, nothing more to eat or drink after this, your stomach needs to be completely empty when we take you to the operating room. Understand?"
"I understand," Heather replied, "And I'd like it very much if you stayed with me, it means a lot."
Heather laid back on the bed as Michelle dimmed the light. She once more seated herself by the bed and reached out to take Heather's hand. It didn't take long for Heather's breathing to settle into the deep slow pattern of sleep. Michelle arose and quietly left the room.