Status: Probably a terrible story.

Human

Jake

The next day school is normal. Jin and I talk. He seems like a nice boy. He makes weird comments about my eyes though. "Why are your eyes literally black and red?" My eyes are dark brown so I get confused. After a class I go to the restroom and I pee. After I'm done I look at myself in the mirror. I look at my eyes and they're dark brown same as always. "Jin must be seeing things." I tell myself. Then I see it. I almost had a heart attack seeing it. My eyes were black completely black and had a red outside. Things went back to normal a second later. Then I suddenly got dizzy and I fell down to the dirty floor and I start hallucinating. Everything is red. Then i see a devil that looks like a human but I can see through him and he's Satan and I'm in a hot pit suddenly and it feels like hell and literally like hell and I get ripped apart but I don't feel anything. "Jake!Jake!" I see normally now. I'm sweating and trying not to throw up and crying and crying. "Are you okay?" I look in to his eyes and I'm mad suddenly mad at God for making me like this. Mad at my parents even though they didn't do anything. His eyes are a perfect dark brown colour almost black but not really. I see Satan behind him laughing. I try to get him out of my head tell myself he isn't real. I don't see him anymore. "No. I'm not okay." I tell Jin. He takes his phone out of his pocket and talks to his mom or some other woman. "Hey hey my mom's coming to get us. School is nearly over its okay Jake." At the moment I wanted nothing except to him kiss him. We go back to class and the teacher is letting us play games and Jin and I just sit. He sees my arm and frowns. "What?" "Its.." I look at my arm and it looks like someone invisible's scratching my arm because the cuts begin to go down my hands. "Oh shit." I say.