Status: Probably a terrible story.

Human

A month

I run out of school. I run to the forest where I can think. Actually think. No interruptions or something. No noise here either maybe except for animals walking. What was the thing that cut me? I'm a fucking freak. I see a deer. I feel my heart beating faster and faster till I think I'm gonna explode. I know what this feeling is. Its feeling I sometimes get right before I transform. I try to control it but it's getting harder and I feel like I might've killed 100 brain cells. I can't do it. I feel my bones crack all of them and I growl... that's when Jin decides to show up. "..Jake?" I look at him. I have a wolf head or whatever dog head or whatever and my bones are halfway done transforming. "Uh.. hey?" "Jake. What are you doing? What are you?" I finish transforming. I try to talk but alkthat comes out are barks like a dog. I decide I'm a mutant wolf dog freak. "Oh Jake." He sits p down beside me stroking my fur. It feels nice. Then I start purring like a cat. If you're thinking I'm a cat then. Oh. No. I am not a cat. Jin laughs. I smell the deer. I feel the deer. I hear it's blood pumping through its vein and it's delicious fat and it's heart.. beating loudly. I growl at Jin and I bite his hand. I didnt mean to. I like the boy actually. I chase after the deer and once it stops I pounce on it. It kicks at me but I'm stronger. I tear it's stomach open. It's dead. I lick all the blood and I cant stop now. I eat the organs and the fat and it's fucking delicious. I wonder why I haven't tried deer meat before cause this is fucking heaven. Maybe even better than heaven. Hear that angels? Deer is better. Jin catches up. That's when my body decides to transform back in to a human body. I'm naked and there blood all over my chin. He just stands there. He runs back to where we met and brings me my clothes. "Here." he says. He doesn't look at me but I can see him blushing. I put on my clothes and wipe the blood off in the lake. "Jake. I saw what happened. What ARE you?" I looked at him and I couldn't stop looking because he was so normal and he was human and I wasn't. "I don't know." I told him. Then I started crying because I didn't know what I was but for my entire life up to this point I tried so hard to convince myself I was human. Now what's next? Eating humans? Oh god no please don't go that far Jake. He held me and he was warm and so cuddly and I wanted to stay in his arms just like a gay faggot would but I didn't care if I was a gay faggot anymore. I didn't care. Then school ended and he took me to his house and we played video games and stuff. It was alright. Everything would be okay soon.
1 month later
Lately I went over to his house alot and he came to mine. We never were far apart. I was positive I was gay and I was proud of it. I can't believe that just a month ago I called gay people faggots and shit. Wow I have changed alot. Today Jin was coming over to my house. Mom didn't really notice anything between us but I hope she did because I didn't come out to her yet. Oh well. Jin came over to my house and he kissed me on my forehead and we went in to my room. He looked nervous. "Hey. Hey. We won't do anything. Let's just chill k?" "I like you Jake." "I can tell." I told him laughing. "I like you too." We joked around after that and talked about school and stuff. Then we were playing around with pillows and shit then we were all sweaty and lying next to each other on my bed. Then I had to do it. I leaned in and kissed him. Our lips barely touched. He kissed me too and we kissed alot and soon his shirt was off and I was in my boxers and.. something bad happened. I'm guessing you can guess if you're over 8 years old. Mom saw us. Jin's hand was in my hair and I sucking on his neck and stuff. "Jake!"