What You Can't Have, You Can't Resist

Drunken Mistakes?

Imagine the picture. Billie Joe, Mike, Tré and I all sitting in a circle on the floor. The whole floor is littered with beer bottles, beer cans and other empty bottles of… god knows what. It’s 2:30am, and we’re all pissed out of our minds. We did have the decency to turn the music down, though a low beat of Skylines and Turnstiles continues to flood throughout the room. We’d already played dares, truths, spin the bottle about three fucking times, monopoly… it seriously goes on.

Currently we were back onto the game of dares. Fun fun fun. Though the dares were a bit more… extreme-ish than they were earlier. So far I had to make out with Tré for three minutes, feel Mike up and lick a line down Billie Joe’s chest… I did enjoy the latter however. Though the way we were playing the game now was different as we were picking whoever we wanted to dare. Oddly, Tré kept choosing me. Eh.

“Lauraaaaa, I dares you to… uhm let me think of a good one… uhhh… grind against Billie like well hard!” Tré exclaimed as he looked “pensive”. Or tried to anyway. I giggled before turning towards Billie Joe. Now obviously if I’d been sober I would have tried to protest somewhat, and I’m sure he would have too. Though, since we were both drunk we were pretty much willing to do anything.
“Hmm… this is going to bes fun…” Billie Joe murmured as he let a giggle slip out of his lips as I slipped a leg around his waist. I propped my hands around his neck while wrapping my other leg around his waist as well. I bared a small, sly grin at Billie Joe as I began to rock forwards on him, slowly at first though I sped up as I got more into it. He threw his head back slightly, small groans slipping from his voice box.

Tré wolf-whistled as we both got more into it.
“FUCK YEAH BABY!” Tré yelled while slipping his own hand inside his pants. Eeeeeek! Though the thought of Tré masturbating in the suite, right in front of me and Billie Joe slipped right out of my mind as I focused on the moans coming from Billie Joe as his head was thrown back in ecstasy. I saw a lot of his neck was openly exposed and I took my chance. While giggling to myself, I laid my lips onto the soft skin and began tracing a ribbon of kisses along the rockstar’s neck.
“Ohhhhhhh shit Lau… k-keep it up… ugh,” he moaned into my ear as I began nipping softly at the skin. I moved along his jaw line while stopping in front of his lips. I could feel his hot breath on my open lips as I moved closer to the slightly pouted, open lips of Mr. Armstrong. He pulled me onto his lips, moving his pair against my own softly. Like a pro.

After about a 15-minute make-out session, me still grinding my hips against Billie, we stopped to actually take in some oxygen. I looked over at Tré and surprisingly found that he was passed out too. Though I knew I was sobering up. Guilt had already overtaken part of my mind.
“Whoa, I didn’t thinks we’d get that far into a dares,” Billie Joe laughed nervously, fiddling with his belt as he seemed unsure what to say. Yet so was I.
“I know. I’m sorry Billie.”
“Eh ssss-ok. It’s jhust a drunken thing right?” He muttered, looking at me sweetly. Uhm no.
“Huh, yeah sure… uhm whatever. Yeah. Uhm… I think I’m going to bed.” I whispered as I slipped off Billie Joe.
“What? Where-”

But I’d already run into one of the bedrooms and slammed the door shut.