What You Can't Have, You Can't Resist

Dares, Kisses and Sleep.

“Whooo,” cooed Tré.
“Tré man, I’m not sure about this,” Billie mumbled. “What if Adie finds out or something-“
My heart dropped like a ton of bricks. I didn’t hate Adrienne – quite the opposite. I thought she was great, and she was absolutely radiant. Though, it still hurt when Billie Joe said that.
“Oh come on Bill, one tiny kiss isn’t going to do any harm,” Tré stated.
“Well all right,” Billie sighed. He was next to me so he just crashed his lips onto mine. Some sort of explosion took place in my stomach. Fuck, this was amazing. I was tonguing the hottest guy I’d ever laid eyes on for crying out loud! Billie Joe slipped his warm tongue into my mouth quickly; it’s like he knew exactly what to do. He stopped and I was left craving for more. God, now I felt like clambering on top of him and fucking the shit out of him! Though, I wasn’t going to do that.
Tré smirked. He spun it again. It landed on Billie again.
“Oh what the fuck! I’m not tonguing you Tré!” Billie moaned.
“What?! Everyone wants a bit of the Tré!” He cried, astounded.
“Well I sure don’t!” Billie laughed.
“Oh fuck you man!” Tré sulked and he went into the kitchen, stumbling a lot.
I looked at Billie Joe awkwardly. I felt flared up now. I wanted more. Though, I knew that wouldn’t happen. He half-smiled at me. It was slightly embarrassing for me since I’d completely enjoyed it, but Billie looked like he wanted to laugh.
Tré came back in, his glass from earlier refilled.
“More booze Tré?” I enquired.
“Most definitely,” he answered and drank it down.

After about half hour, he was passed out. He was on the floor, with his mouth slightly open and his empty glass next to him.
“So… what are you doing tomorrow?” asked Billie, making a stab at conversation.
“I have no idea. I had better go back to my room, thinking about it. It’s pretty late,” I mumbled, starting to get up.
“No, stay. As you said, it’s late so you might as well stay here. Besides, you’ll only wake up your family,” Billie told me. He was currently holding onto my hand.
“Well, I don’t know. I don’t want to intrude. It also feels kinda weird sitting here with my favourite band,” I explained to him.
“I know. That’s what everyone’s like. They’re always overwhelmed. But really, we’re just three normal guys,” Billie said sadly.
“Oh, I know,” I smiled. “I’m kind of getting used to it now… well, a bit anyway.”
“Will you plans for tomorrow involve your family then?” Billie enquired.
“I have no idea, and I honestly don’t care! They don’t…” I died off.
“Why? What’s up with them?” he asked me, concerned.
“Everything!” I cried. “For starters, my Mum and step-dad are just so favouritable of my brother and don’t appreciate me at all. They also despise the fact I play guitar. I mean, it’s not like they can play for hours on end until your strings feel like they’re on fire when you’ve been plucking them so hard and they’re searing into your fingers.” I said, beginning to get angry at the thought of my parents.
“That’s bullshit,” Billie spat. “If I had a daughter that was playing guitar I’d be fucking proud of her.”
“Exactly. Well, that must be where you’re a good parent. My Mom and Bruce don’t appreciate it at all.” I rolled my eyes. “They’re always coming down on me. It’s probably because my Mom can’t cope.”
“Why?” asked Billie. “What happened to your actual father if you don’t mind me asking?”
“Well,” I started, my words stuttering slightly. “He died when I was nine. After that of course, everything went downhill.”
“Oh, I’m terribly sorry,” Billie apologized. “I guess I know how you feel anyway.”
“Oh Billie, I’m sorry,” I told him. “I didn’t mean to bring that stuff up.”
“No, it’s okay. I was the one that persisted,” he said.

It was amazing that just a few days ago I was sitting up in my own suite, without any idea of the three lovely people just downstairs. I looked at Billie Joe and smiled to myself. God, he was just so caring. He grinned slightly, flashing me a smile. I giggled, before yawning widely.
“You tired?” enquired Billie. I nodded, fluttering my eyelids shut, and then re-opening them.
“Yeah. I really think I should head to my-“
“No, please stay,” Billie whispered into my ear, pouting.

He was so cute sometimes.

I look down at his firm grip on my wrist. It didn’t look like I’d be going anywhere else tonight.

Not that I’d want to.

I slid back onto the sofa, next to Billie Joe. Once again, I yawned widely as my head fell onto his chest. He shifted a little, which I assumed was that he was in an awkward position.
“Oh shit, sorry Billie-“I started, sitting up.
“No, I’m just getting comfy,” he smiled sleepily, guiding my head back to his chest. I returned the smile, turning the corners of my lips up.
We fell into a comfortable silence after that; me slowly drifting to sleep. The only noise was coming from Tré, who was snoring on the floor. I could hear Billie Joe’s steady breathing in my ear, as my head was just below his chin. I was almost asleep as I felt Billie Joe’s head slip into the crook of my neck, and two arms wrap around my waist. That night, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.