Good with the gun

The meeting.

BUZZ BUZZ - BUZZ BUZZ - BUZZ BUZZ - BU -

"OMG SHUT UP!!" You yell at the alarm clock beside your head, when it fails to receive your
orders you throw it across your untidy bedroom, not the best plan in the world. As it connects with the peeling paint on your wall, and springs and pieces of metal fly everywhere, your mum walks in.

"Katie! That's the 3rd alarm this month! I can't keep buying them!" You mum wails at you,

you try to look guilty, but fail. Your expression stays firmly angry.

"I'm having a shower" You mumble as you pass her, she stares at you in exasperation as
you trudge down the hallway to the bathroom.

After a nice, hot shower you're reasonably woken up. You can feel that today is going to be an exceptionally good one, something about the air. You quickly dress and blow-dry your hair, you stand in front of the mirror, examining yourself, you have a fairly nice figure, not too thin, not at all chubby, if anyone had the nerve to call you chubby, you would set your best friend, Ian, on them, and if you get on the wrong side of Ian, you're as good as dead. Your dark blonde hair hangs loosely over your shoulders and to the centre of your back. You clip a red bow to the side of your head, and quickly apply your makeup, its 7:30, and Ian will be here any moment to drive you to High school.

Sure enough, almost 12 seconds later his new Volvo drives up your driveway, and you rush downstairs, keen to see your best friend again. You open the front door and jump in.

"Hey Babe" He gives you a quick peck on the cheek before speeding off down the quiet street, Loud rock music blaring out of the open windows, it turns the few people's heads, and you sing along, out of tune.

When you finally reach the school, the first thing you notice is a large crowd of people. Apparently, Ian noticed in too,

"Oh yeah, there's a new dude in school" He says casually. You groan, a new Dude always means trouble, preppy girls always, either, drool over them, if they're cute, or sneer at them and giggle behind they're back. You can't help but feel sorry for the poor boy, when Tina McKenzie swishes her ass over to him. She pushes past a lot of people to get to him. But no one dares to grumble about her, she's the queen bee. If anyone dared defy her, there would be hell to pay. Just then, the bell rang, and you and Ian go your separate ways to 1st Period. You have English. English is your favourite lesson, Mrs Ives likes you, even though you're quite sarcastic and rude in her lessons. You get good Marks, so she must like you from that.

"Good Morning, Mrs Ives!" You call out cheerfully when you enter the cosy room. She smiles.

"Good morning, Katie. Have you done your assignment?" She asks, eyebrows rose.

"Yes Miss" You hand her your essay and sit down. Mrs Ives put you right at the back, on your own, because she knows you don't like distraction.
As the rest of the class slowly enter the room, you doodle in the back of your book. You don't notice someone sitting beside you until they poke you gently in your arm.

"Hey, I'm Chris. What's your name?" You turn to see who he's talking to, and you're surprised to see he's talking to you.

"Err, Katie. You new here?" You ask, turning towards him slightly.

"Yeah, could you show me around at lunch? You don't have to, but everyone else is on some kind of sport team, and they said that you're not, so I thought I'd ask you" He smiles, it's crooked, and makes your stomach do flip flops inside you.

" S - sure" You smile slightly, "You can eat with me and my friends too, if you want"

"I would, but Tina has kind of forced me to eat with her today. I will tomorrow though, you seem far more interesting that Tina, you're not wearing a belt around your thighs either." He smirks. You can't suppress the giggle.

"That's the first time I've heard a boy criticize Tina's clothing, it's more me they like to pick on" You look down, embarrassed that you've told him that. There's a pause.

"They bully you?" Chris asks quietly. You shake your head, and try to smile.

"No, not so much bullying, it's more stupid remarks, to make themselves feel good" Chris frowns, and turns to look at the boys in the front row, they're in the middle of chucking paper aeroplanes at a small, shy girl called Ellie. You don't know her well, but she's so quiet that she could hardly be mean to people, she hardly even talks to anyone.

"In my opinion, that's bullying."Chris mutters "OK, I'll sit with you today" He smiles, and you can't help but smile back, it's contagious.

"Cool" Then you both turn to listen to Mrs Ives. She's been explaining about the new project for the past minute, and you haven't been listening.

"-Ok, once again, for anyone who didn't get that. We will be making a big book of short stories and poems in your project. Please chose your partners ... now" You smile, Stories and Poems is what you do.

"So, err, want to be partners?" A girl asks Chris. And about 15 other girls from your class, you don't blame them, He is gorgeous. His smile alone is enough to make your heart race. For some reason, you feel a pang of jealously shoot through you at the thought of someone else being partners with Chris. The girls in front of Chris become more and more pushy, finally, Mrs Ives has to ask.

"OK, girls, sit down. Mr Wilson will choose his own partner." The girls grumble, but sit down. Chris looks around at them all helplessly, his eyes suddenly rest on you.

"Mrs. Ives, I've chosen my partner, if she'll have me?" He looks questioningly at you. You giggle and nod shyly.

"OK then. The rest of you, partners, now!" Mrs. Ives says firmly.

"You sure you don't mind being my partner?" You ask uncertainly, He nods.

"I'm sure, Katie"
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY new story xx I really like this idea.. comment and suscribe !!! ]

By the way, I'm in need of Short stories and Poems for the Project in my story, all info is in my journal, so if you can, could you please write some and send me them?? They'd be much apreciated xx