Good with the gun

Chris's story

I wander slowly through the empty streets, silent tears cascading down my cheeks. How could she do this to me? How could she leave me here, not knowing where she is, only that she's gone with him. he is the one who slowly pulled our love away, to lead me to see the monster inside her. The demon that nestled against her heart, telling her to leave me, and to love him. To run away. Pain stabs through me as memories of how we met flash through my mind.

"Sir? Would you like more wine?" The waitress who had caught my attention asked.

"Yes, Thank you" I smiled at her, she smiled back, showing perfectly straight, white teeth.


We had begun dating a few weeks after that, and it had been perfect. We fell in love, spent every minute of every day together. Nothing in the world could bother me, because I was living in a world of Ecstasy.

Rain begins to fall, and I draw nearer to the bridge. It pelts against my already wet face. More tears begin to fall, mingling with the rain. I pass the Bar we had had our first date. She had been drunk, I had taken care of her. It was the night I realized how much I loved her, I had wanted to kiss her so much that night, but I hadn't. It was too soon.

How I wish he hadn't entered into out world of safety, and broken the bubble surrounding us.

"Elizabeth ... I - I love you" I whisper into her soft ear. Her breathing stops. Her heartbeat quickens.

"I love you too, Chris" She whispers back. I smile, and lean in. As our lips connect fire works explode in my head. I feel her becoming limp, as though her knees had given way, so I hold her close, crushing her against me. Our first kiss was like magic, magic that couldn't be stopped unless someone very important turned up in her life again.


KNOCK KNOCK. Someone knocks loudly on the door.

"You'd better go get it, Honey" I tell Elizabeth. I kiss her before she climbs out of the bed. Her footsteps are small and delicate as she makes her way to the door. I hear the door opening, and someone saying "Hello, Elizabeth, It's been a while". I hear her gasp in shock, and then the echo of her body crashing against the floor as she faints. I rush to her, only to find another man kneeling next to her.

"Who are you?" I ask in surprise. The man looks up, I'm shocked by the extraordinary beauty this man has.

"I'm Elizabeth's husband, Jerry".

I remember her becoming distant towards me, that last kiss we shared on the bed seemed so insignificant and small, now it seemed like the most important thing in the world. I'm very close to the bridge now. My haven, the way I can escape all this sadness, and hatred for Jerry, and the love that Elizabeth obviously holds for him. I can't stop loving her, that's why I must do this. I can't take the pain any longer.
I stand on the edge of the bridge, and look down, it's a long way to fall, but It's worth it. I take a deep breath and jump.

"Goodbye everyone , goodbye Elizabeth, have a good life with out me" I whisper before I hit the Cold surface of the water. I imagine I can hear her screaming after me as I sink to the bottom. My eyes close as I welcome death with open arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm don't really like this one x comments and suscribtions = ME HAPPY!! hehe nah don't if u don't want to x