Good with the gun

The Poem

My life and soul you've taken again
A secret of mine only one truly knows
Of coarse you remember
You were there for my last words
Under the willow tree
Where I mourned for your love to take over
But you belong to another
And you see my pain and misery
Almost feeling it all
Always with me, No one can harm me
Yet
You're the one doing the harm to me
How you say...My love for you
That you can't see
I'd give up everything for you
I always run to you
You know all of this
You know the rest...Yes this is true
Our captivating secret from long ago
I long for that moment to happen again
Just to be with you
Here I'll be...
Awaiting, following you once again
Under your beloved
Willow Tree

You read the words over and over again. They're beautiful. You look up at Katie, her big, brown eyes looking down at the carpet.
"Jeez, Katie, you didn't tell me you could write!" You stare at her in wonder, a pink flush creeps up from her neck.
"I - I didn't know I could" She smiles slightly.
"Well, Know you know" You re-read the words on the page again, taking them in once more.
"You actually wrote this in the space of about 5 minutes?" You wonder aloud.
"No, I wrote them ages ago, and remembered them" You nod, that makes sense. Katie is still looking down. The pink flush is slowing returning to her normal pale complexion.
"They're amazing, Katie" You tell her again, she smiles at you. Her chocolate brown eyes lighting up her entire face.
"You've got nice eyes" The words slip out before you have time to stop them. Her face immediately turns pink again. The colour is so beautiful it hurts slightly.
"Thanks, Chris" She doesn't meet your gaze, and she immediately stares at the floor again. A sudden urge to just hold her overcomes you, you can feel your heart pounding in your ears. You lift her chin with your hand, and gaze deeply in her eyes. The next thing you know you're lips have connected with hers, and you're kissing.

P.O.V Katie.

He lifts your chin and gazes into your eyes. You realize for the first time just how perfectly good-looking he is. Every part of his face is heart-breakingly handsome. His straight nose, his shiny hair, the curve in his lips. As you look up at him he leans in, and before you know it, he's delicately kissing you. His lips are gentle on yours, and they move against your own without hesitation.

After a few minutes he breaks away.
"Sorry" He mutters, you frown.
"Why?" You ask in wonder.
"I shouldn't of done that, I owe you an apologie. I'm afraid we can't see each other, even as friends. It's too dangerous. I'm too dangerous." He rambles. You can't make sense of what he's saying. What was that about being dangerous? Without warning, he abruptly stands up and leaves. Leaving you confused and hurt.

something is up with him. You think And I'm going to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I'd just like to thank: vampireseductress666 For the poem "Willow Tree"

Sorry it took me so long to write this, I've been caught up with my hectic personal life, and stuff on Quizilla, and reading luxeaterna's brill stuff again -- you should go read her stories, they're really awesome! Especially Beauty and the Beast, and Riley Meadows.

Yeah, that's all from me x comment!