Good with the gun

Trouble.

The next morning you're in a rush. The previous evening had left you tossing and turning until the early hours in the morning, causing you to wake up late from your brief slumber.
"Keys, books, pens ..." You mutter under your breath as you hurry down the road.
"Hey Katie!! Ride with us!?" Shouts a group of jock-boys. You turn and lift one eyebrow. You're not in the mood to be messed with.
"Ride with us! Come on! We need female companionship!" The group laugh insanely and wave you over. You walk towards them cautiously, not sure what to expect. They grin and one of them scoots over in the leather seat to make room for you. They all smile in a pleasant way, and drive off towards the school. Maybe you won't be late after all.

POV Chris.

You watch with mounting horror as Katie slides in next to James Simmons. You know exactly what they're all going to do, and Katie is so Naive that she has no idea. You glance at your watch; 7:27 am. There's still 15 minutes before you have to get into school.

POV Katie.

You have no idea where you're being taken, but one thing's for sure, it's not the school. You have the strangest feeling that you're being watched. But that's crazy; that's what you keep trying to tell yourself. The boys around you entertain themselves with mindless chatter, not even bothering to include you. You feel uncomfortable and out of place. Alex McGuire, a tall, broad and muscular football player, finally stops the car. You're in the middle of a heavily wooded area, with no one around.
"Why -" You're cut off by Toby Edward's enormous hand covering your mouth. Your eyes widen with fear as all 6 boys grin at each other.
"Well now, Katie. You've got yourself into a little spot of bother, haven't you?" You can tell he's enjoying this greatly. "Trusted boys who weren't supposed to be trusted." He 'tuts' you with a patronizing air and strokes a strand of your brown hair out of your face. Sickness fills your stomach as you realize they're not joking around. You're in serious trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. Took me ages x

I totally dedicate this to emoqueen94 - who was the one who caused me to update in the first place with her lovely comment!!