Good with the gun

Forrest.

The next morning you're in a rush. The previous evening had left you tossing and turning until the early hours in the morning, causing you to wake up late from your brief slumber.
"Keys, books, pens ..." You mutter under your breath as you hurry down the road.
"Hey Katie!! Ride with us!?" Shouts a group of jock-boys. You turn and lift one eyebrow. You're not in the mood to be messed with.
"Ride with us! Come on! We need female companionship!" The group laugh insanely and wave you over. You walk towards them cautiously, not sure what to expect. They grin and one of them scoots over in the leather seat to make room for you. They all smile in a pleasant way, and drive off towards the school. Maybe you won't be late after all.

POV Chris.

You watch with mounting horror as Katie slides in next to James Simmons. You know exactly what they're all going to do, and Katie is so Naive that she has no idea. You glance at your watch; 7:27 am. There's still 15 minutes before you have to get into school.

POV Katie.

You sit rigidly in the leather seat next to James Simmons. He's usually a prat, but today he seems almost normal, a bit too normal for your liking, and you keep catching him winking at Ben Crudoss, who's sat shot-gun.
"So, Katie, who's your love life going?" Asks Philip Nathanials, he reminds you of an obese ferret. You raise your eyebrows at him, he grins back and winks, you can feel your skin growing hot under the gaze of 3 Jock boys and one follower (Philip).
"It's, um, y'know ..." You were about to say "not even started" but decided against it. Knowing these boys, they would probably take it into their own hands to change that status, and then tell the entire school what a complete slut you are. You sudennly realise that you have no idea where you are, it seems to be some kind of clearing, in a forrest. You can smell the wetness. You turn to face the boys again, worry written on your face and in your eyes.
"Where are we?" You whisper. The boys laugh and begin to climb out of the cars. James does some kind of animal cry, and about 10 other boys and men emerge from the dense trees. You're paralised with fear now. The boys are grinning now, as though they're about to immensly enjoy whatever will happen in the very near future. James is in the lead, walking swiftly towards you.

POV Chris.

Your panic levels rise as you see the car turning down a narrow, winding track that leads into the Forrest. You can see Katie sitting uncomfortably by the right door, you speed up without meaning to, and follow the car.

POV Katie.

You're suprisingly calm for someone who is either going to be raped, killed or both.
"Oh, for goodness sake! Do you realise how pathetic you lot look?!" You fling your hands in the air with exasperation, and watch with pleasure as the shock crosses each man's face.
Not the timid, shy and scared girl those Jocks promised You think with glee. James has actually stopped walking and is staring at something behind you. You frown and turn your head.
"Chris!" You exclaim. He's standing behind you with some kind of gu in his arms. It's pointing directly at James.
"Katie, get behind me now!" He orders. You quickly scuttle around, and hide behind him.
"Right, then. You lot will go back to school, leave Katie alone, and if you ever so much and sneer at her. I will kill you! Understand?!" Chris's voice is calm but deadly, you're very suprised to see that the boys actually do as he says.

When they've gone Chris turns to you, concern and worry mingled with fury.
What Have I done now? You think, slightly worried at his expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, this took ages to write.
Hope you enjoy it.