Status: Please comment and let me know your thoughts! Constructive criticism is encouraged!

Mr. Jonas, I Have a Confession

Chapter X

With soccer season soon ending, my body was thankful for the short break I would have before basketball started. I was also thankful that Samantha Wertz would never see Nick in shorts again.

“Good morning, beautiful,” Nick smiled, kissing me on the top of my head as we passed each other in the hallway, me on my way to shower.

I blushed, replying, “I’ll see you at school, Mr. Jonas.” He gave me a wink before heading down the stairs

As I showered, I thought about how perfect the soccer season had gone. Though it was hard for Nick and me to keep our hands off one another, it made the days we had alone at home so much better.

~~

“So, when do you think Nick will move out?” Noelle asked me at lunch.

I swallowed my bite of pizza. “We haven’t talked about it, really.”

“Don’t you think it’s time he starts looking for an apartment or something?” Noelle dipped a french fry in ranch.

I pondered her response as I watched Nick break up a fight between two freshmen. The things boys will do for the last piece of pizza.

“Talk to him about it,” Noelle said, breaking my concentration on Nick’s muscles. “I mean, the two of you can’t have sex when your parents are around. You only have an hour alone after practice, and that is so not enough!”

“Noelle, we haven’t had sex,” I whispered.

“You what?” she yelled, forcing the whole cafeteria to look at us. “Oh, carry on, people!” she waved.

I saw Nick making his way closer to us, slowly as to not make it obvious. “We didn’t, and I don’t want to.”

“Kenna, have you seen that man?” Noelle stated. “He needs to relieve his needs somehow!”

“I need to do what, Noelle?” Nick asked as he set his shoe on a chair to tie it.

Shit, Kenna. Do not look at his groin area.

“I said, you need to re-“ I slapped my hand across her mouth as she mumbled the rest of her sentence.

“You don’t need to do a single thing!” I told Nick. “Noelle just took one too many balls to the head at practice yesterday.”

Noelle pulled my hand away from her mouth. “I did not, liar!”

Nick just chuckled. “Oh, I forgot to tell you,” he began, dropping his voice to a whisper. “I’ve been looking for an apartment, but I found this awesome two-bedroom house for a decent price. It has about three acres of land even. I’m going to try and get it before it goes off the market.”

“That’s awesome!” I said, jumping up. I went to hug him, but then remembered where I was at, so I sat back down quickly. “Where is it?”

“It’s about two miles from your house, actually.”

“Oh, so if you need a booty call…” Noelle started, but Nick shut her up.

“Yeah, Noelle, I’ll call you.”

Noelle’s mouth dropped open and she shuddered. “I think I’ve been traumatized.”

~~

“Are you sure you want to move out?” my mom asked Nick for the umpteenth time. She’s worse now than she was when Peyton left.

Nick hugged her. “I’m sure, Mrs. Leighton. Kenna wants her bathroom back,” he winked. I blushed, imagining what it will be like to shower at Nick’s new place.

“Oh, fine!” my mom replied, hitting Nick’s shoulder. “But promise you will come over for Sunday dinner.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Oh, and take Kenna along! She can help you unpack.”

“Geez, Mom. I was not aware that I did not have other things to do,” I sarcastically said.

“Like sitting in your room all day binge watching some new series?”

Nick cracked up. “That’s cold, Mom!” I stated, climbing into Nick’s truck.