And I Would Walk Five-Hundred Miles

Bella's Screw-Up

We soon arrived at my flat. Though I offered to pay Micah’s cab fee, but he refused and paid the cabbie and gave him a nice tip. Soon we were on the elevator up.

“So how’s Anabella?”

Anabella is Micah’s girlfriend. Personally I think she’s ugly, clingy, air-headed, whiny, and an all around horrible girlfriend. She’s cheated on Micah countless amounts of times, she makes him buy her things that are out of his range, and she puckers her lips in all of her pictures and she’s just so ridiculous! As you can tell, I’m not too fond of her, even though she’s been sweet with me, you can tell she’s envious of Micah and my relationship (which I like… a lot).

“I wouldn’t know. We broke up a week ago.”

Huh? What? When did this happen? Why did this happen? I mean, I’m doing my internal happy dance, but this is surprising…

“Oh, really? I’m so sorry…”

“No, don’t be sorry. I’m happy we broke up.”

“Oh….”

Can you say presently surprised?

I think you can.

The elevator doors opened, and we stepped out. We walked over to my door, but instead of going in, we stood at my doorway.

“She cheated on me again.”

“…Wow.”

“With one of my friends”

“…Ouch.”

“Yeah, once she called me, crying, and saying that, ‘I love you so much, but don’t be mad,’ I knew it was over.”

“What happened, love?” I said with a concerned voice, but feeling nevertheless incredibly nosy.

“She was sleeping with him on a nightly basis. With my friend.”

“But-”

“No, not sleeping, having sex. Having sex with George every single night.”

George was Micah’s other best friend besides me (though I doubt that’s the case now).

“Wow, love. I’m so incredibly sorry. You were too good for her anyways.”

“Like I said, I’m happy about it. We held each other down. Now she can go and have as much sex with him as she wants. That’s just how she is. She knows that I refuse to have sex until I’m married, so she went and found someone who would give her what she ‘so desperately needed’.”

“Of course, she has to respect your wants and needs.”

“I said the same thing, but she said by me depriving her of sex, I was depriving her of her wants and needs.”

There was an awkward pause.

“Let’s go inside before the neighbors start to wonder why I’m just standing outside my door.”

And with that, we walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Number three is in! Thanks for reading!. Comments are lovely. :]