Status: Done the short story probably won't run on.

My world

First kiss

Michael and I walked down to sit by the water and he blushed most of the way there and I think he was thinking about what the lady in the ice cream store said.

"That was funny how she thought that we were a couple." Michael nervously says.

"Yeah that was pretty funny." I say while giggling.

"Adrian put me down again on Friday, it's like he couldn't even see me." I say with self-pity.

Michael is always so open I can talk to him about anything and he always listens.

"Are you ok I can slug home in the arm if you're not" Michael half jokes.

He always knows how to cheer me up, he makes me happy whenever I'm sad. I start to smile without noticing.

"What are you smiling about do you want me to hit him or something." Michael says before letting out a laugh.

"No don't hit him, jeez you're so immature." I say in my innocent tone.

"I'm immature! I'm not the one who ran over to look at the ice cream!" He says after he lets out a big laugh.

"Ok fine we're evenly immature." I say as I let out a giggle.

"You're so cute when you try to argue." He says with a big smile on his face.

He's so thoughtful and he pays attention so well, unlike his brother, he's a great guy- wait am I falling in love with him too! I mean he's a great guy and... He's a better guy than his brother is... I think I am falling for Michael...

"Why are you blushing? Michael curiously asks.

"Oh I was just thinking about the lady in the ice cream shop." I said nervously

I lean my head on his shoulder as the sun is about to set.

"Alyssa... I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? Like a real date." Michael asks Alyssa with bright red cheeks.

"I think this is one..." I say with also bright red cheeks.

He leans in and kisses me on the lips and I kiss him right back for what seems like forever but also only a moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so I made this chapter a bit longer and I know it gets kind of cheesy at the end but I wanted to throw that in there, I hope you guys enjoyed.