Status: Done the short story probably won't run on.

My world

Ferris wheel


-Three weeks later-

"Hey, mom I'm going to hangout with Alyssa I'll be back by ten." I say as I'm about to walk out the door

"Going on another date with Alyssa?" She questions, alarming me.

"How did you--" I start to say before I'm cut off.

"C'mon bro every time you go to "hangout" with Alyssa you're always dressed nice. How could we not notice." Adrian says with a smirk on his face.

"Well - I - um you see--" I'm cut off again before I can spit out a full sentence.

"Just go before you're late!" My dad pitches in from the kitchen.

"Ok, bye." I say as I rush out the door.

Well they had to know sometime, I guess now was ok. I walk over to Alyssa's and knock on her door. She comes out wearing a short scarlet red top with black leggings.

"Hey Michael." She says as soon as she steps outside.

"Hey, did you get new earrings?" I question at her dangling earrings.

"Yeah my grandma bought them for me." She says enthusiastically as we make our way to my car.

"I like them, they're cute." I say with a smirk.

"So where are we going?" She questions as she does up her seatbelt.

"You'll see." I say letting out a small laugh.

I turn on the radio and we listened to a few songs until we got to the pier.

"So we're going to the pier, what are we gonna do?" She questions with a bit of sarcasm.

"You know what we're going to do, you dropping you're "subtle" hints." I say sarcastically.

"Churros?" She knowingly questions.

"Churros, pretzels, and a bunch of other things that we probably shouldn't be eating. Then we will end our night on the Ferris wheel." I say enthusiastically.

"You know I hate heights." She states in protest.

"Exactly." I say as we exit the car.

"Now which one of the twenty churro stands are we going to? She asks letting out a small giggle.

"I heard Chucks Churros is the best, they have a bunch of different toppings, and it's right over there." I say walking towards the pier.

"Ok that sounds good." She says in agreement.

"Oh my god these are so good!" She exclaims with a face full of churro.

"I told you they were good." I say while laughing at how fast she eats the churro.

We walked and got some more food, and played a few games. Then we started heading towards the Ferris wheel.

"Hey look there's hardly anyone in line!" I shout as I grab her hand and start running.

"Could you slow down a bit I can't run this fast." She says out of breath.

"Oh ok, well were here now I say with a smirk.

"Jeez you run fast." She says still out of breath.

"Well I was on the track team." I say with with a smirk.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." She says giggling.

"Glad we ran, the line just got longer." I say looking back

"Oh, wow." She says looking at the six people behind us.
We get to the gate and I pay the four dollar fee for the ride as Alyssa goes into the blue cart and I follow. We go around about two times and then the Ferris wheel abruptly stops almost at the top.

"Hey what's going on?" I question as I watch several lights go out throughout the pier.

"I don't know, all the lights are turning off." She says looking around.

"The power to the entire pier has gone out. It may take up to an hour and a half to get everyone off the Ferris wheel." One of the people working at the Ferris wheel says with a mega phone.

"Well I guess we're not gonna be home by ten." I say with a small laugh.

"Ya I'll text my mom." She says pulling out her phone.

"And I'll do the same." I say also pulling out my phone. "Well at least we have a nice view." I say with a smirk.

"Ya it's like you can see the whole world from up here." She says looking over the side rail.

"If we were anywhere I would always be able to see the whole world." I say as she looks back at me.

"How?" She questions as I look into her eyes.

"Because you are my world." I say as I lean in to kiss her and she kisses me back.

"I love you." She says to me quietly.

"I love you too." I say softly as she rests her head on my shoulder.

END
♠ ♠ ♠
i decided to write one more chapter but this is really the end thanks.