Status: Hope you enjoy this story! If you don't like the name Brittany and want to choose a different name or your own name,then feel free to do just that.

Can Friends Really Fall in Love?

Can Friends really fall in love?-Ch.1

"Hey! I haven't seen you in forever!"Phoebe said,hugging Brittany."Yeah,I missed you!"Brittany said.Brittany loaded up her bags and then headed to Monica's apartment after unpacking in Phoebe's apartment.Monica opened the door and smiled."You must be Brittany."

"Yeah." "I'm Monica and the others are in here.Come in." Phoebe introduced everyone and Brittany said hi to everyone.Joey smiled as soon as he saw Brittany.

"Hey,i'm Joey Tribbani(Sorry if I spelled that wrong)." "Nice to meet you.I'm Brittany."Brittany said.Brittany told them a little back story of herself and so did the others.Joey wanted to know more so,he made the excuse of showing Brittany his and Chandler's apartment.

"What made you move here?"Joey asked."I wanted something new and I haven't seen Phoebe in years.But.I figured it's time to have a fresh start."Brittany said."That's great.I'm sure you'll love it here."Joey said.

Joey gave Brittany a tour of his and Chandler's apartment.After that,they went back to Monica's apartment."So,Brittany do you have a man in your life?"Monica asked."No,I haven't found the right one yet."Brittany said.After a couple more minutes,they went to the coffee perk.

When Brittany said she didn't have a man in her life,that gave Joey happiness because,he could have a chance.The group was getting to know Brittany more and Brittany was introduced to Gunther.Brittany tried the coffee and was surprised.Chandler was watching Joey and how he acted."Joey,what are you doing?"Chandler asked.

Joey suddenly looked at Chandler."Huh...what?"Joey asked."I said,what are you doing?" "Uh,just thinking"Joey said.Meanwhile,Brittany was talking to the girls.

"Are you planning to stay here? Please say you are."Phoebe said."Yeah,I mean there's more opportunity here and I get to make some new friends."Brittany said.The girls continued their to chat and the guys were even having their own chat."So,what do you think of the new girl?"Chandler asked.

"I think she's a cool girl and I can't wait to get to know her more."Ross said."Yeah you're right.She seems like an awesome person."Chandler said."I'll see you guys later,I have an audition to go do."Joey said.Joey left and the group soon went back to Monica's apartment.

Chandler was thinking about how Joey was acting.It seemed like Joey already liked Brittany.But,it wasn't surprising because,of the reputation Joey has.Joey would have a new girl basically every week.But,only time would tell what would actually happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own any of the characters in this story except for my character.This will be based off of the show Friends but,there will be some changes to it.