Status: Active c:

Edge of Destruction

Make it happen

"I.." He paused, pulling himself up to hover over me, his mouth a few inches away from mine. "All I've been able to think about all day is kissing you." He whispered, running his thumb along my lower lip. I couldn't hide the blush that rose to my cheeks. "And I know you want it too.. I saw it in your eyes at the restaurant." My face became an even darker shade of pink, causing him to smirk. "You don't have to be embarrassed." He told me, his face getting closer and closer to mine.

When our lips finally touched, it felt like an electric current was pulsing through my veins. His lips were so soft and gentle, but he was such a passionate kisser. My hands went up into his hair, pulling him closer to me, unwilling to part with him just yet. His teeth found their way to my bottom lip, biting into it softly. A small gasp escaped my lips and he growled softly, kissing me more earnestly than before. My head was spinning and I couldn't even form a coherent thought. He was absolutely wonderful.

When he finally pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine, both of us breathing heavily. He laughed, keeping his eyes closed. "Well, now that we've covered that.." I smiled up at him, and it was almost like I saw him in a different light. He was so happy, practically glowing. I reached my hand up, stroking his cheek slowly, and his eyes snapped open so he could look at me. He just stared again, and I could see the wheels turning in his mind. He was thinking really hard about something. I took this opportunity to prop myself up on my elbows, placing a soft kiss on his lips, which he smiled into, putting his hand on the back of my neck to help support me. He pulled away again, after a few short moments, the smile never leaving his face. "You seem a little more comfortable with me now." He whispered, running his hand through my hair. I shrugged, "it's possible." "I want you to be comfortable around me. I want you to be yourself." He told me, lightly tapping me on the nose. "I'll try."

We ended up smoking, and that caused me to loosen up even more. Before I knew it, I was sitting in his lap while we watched tv, his hands resting on my thighs. I could feel his breath on my neck, and it made me shiver every now and then. Once the movie was over, I stood up, stretching and yawning. He stood up behind me, placing his hands on my hips and planting a kiss on my neck softly. I chuckled sleepily. "I guess I should get going.." He sighed sadly, "You won't stay over?" I shook my head. "You're on a trial period, Mr. Baker." I teased him. He laughed, "I kinda like it when you call me that." I giggled, walking over to the wall and slipping on my shoes. "You gonna give me a ride home?" I asked him and he nodded sadly, "I suppose so."

On the drive to my apartment, his hand never left mine and I had a small smile on my face. He would squeeze my hand every now and then, looking over at me with a puzzled look. We pulled into my driveway, but he still didn't let go of my hand. "Lyra.. I have something I need to tell you.. But I don't want you to freak out. " I looked at him, confused, and he sighed. "I think.. I think I'm falling for you." He told me quietly, keeping eye contact with me. A blush covered my face immediately. "I-I know its crazy.. But I am.. You're so wonderful to me, and perfect and.. I can't seem to get enough of you.. I constantly want to be near you and.." He stopped, his eyes lingering on my lips. "I constantly want to kiss you." He whispered. I licked my lips absentmindedly, not sure of what to say. "Please, say something." He was starting to get nervous.

"Stay with me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is so short, guys! I'm currently at work, but I couldn't wait to write this part of the story. Thank you so much for the comments and subscriptions!!! <3