Carolina Can

11

“I'm going to be sick” You said turning around as fast as you could as the contents of your stomach came up, by the side of his truck where he had pulled into your driveway.
“It's going to be fine babe, it's just you and me, no one else” he said pulling the hair out of your face, as more bile came up.
Wiping your face, you nodded in agreement. He was right and you both knew it. Just the two of you against the world.
Walking up the stairs to your, well your parents house you didn't bother to knock and just walked in. You knew your dad was home due to his squad car being parked out front.
“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?” Was the first thing you heard your mom yell as soon as she saw you
“Not here” You said sarcastically, knowing it was going to piss her off even more than she already was.
“Seriously, you need to get ahold of yourself. She had called me days ago and told me what was going on. If you had actually been home to answer the phone you would have known” You dad spoke up defending you.
“Just go get your stuff” Chase whispered in your ear. You turned to walk up the stairs but your mom started towards you
Chase quickly stepped in front of her
“I'm not even play, don't even try it” he told her as he looked down at her, she got the point when your dad stood up and got between the two of them, saying just about the same thing Chase had told her.

You continued up the stairs with Chase shortly behind you, you started to put all of your belongings inside any bag you could find in your room. 20 Minutes later the two of you came back down stairs with the rest of your stuff in tow.
“WHAT IS THIS?” she started to yell as she grabbed your left hand, obviously noticing the ring that was on it. You quickly pulled your hand out of her grip, just as Chase started to go at her again.
“YOU GOT MARRIED, YOU'RE SUCH A WORTHLESS BITCH. YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING” As usual she was screaming at you again.
“Go to hell, you're the worthless bitch that will never amount to anything, hell your own husband is only with you because of me. Looks like you're free now dad, congrats. When's the party?” You stammered on, you were beyond pissed you had, had enough of this shit.
“DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, I'LL HAVE THAT MARRIAGE ANNULLED” She threatened, you just laughed at her
‘You can't” your dad, Chase and you all three said in unison.
“TO HELL IF I CAN'T, YOU DON'T HAVE MY PERMISSION” she tried to defend her case
“Don't need it, pregnancy voids any need for parent approval” You smiled in defeat at her.
“YOURE SUCH A WHORE, GOOD LUCK PAYING FOR COLLEGE BECAUSE I'M NOT PAYING FOR IT” She tried to scare you, it didn't work.
“Don't need your money, got a full ride already” You gave her another smile of defeat.
“And i'm also moving out, incase you were to stupid to realize that, and after I graduate i'm moving” She didn't really have any business knowing what was going on in your life, but considering you hadn't even graduated yet and your life was already getting started made you feel on top of the world. You absolutely couldn't wait to get out of this town, you were so thankful Chase’s dad got offered promotion back in Asheville, because you were getting the chance to get the hell out of here.
“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK YOU WHORE” She screamed as she raised her hand and smacked you across the face, just as Chase was about to do something stupid you swung back, and just like the last time you didn't miss.
Feeling Chase pull you out of the house, with your dad right behind you
“I want a restraining order against that worthless piece of trash you people call my mother” You told your dad as you got into Chase’s truck. He just nodded at you, as you pulled out of the drive way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh, she told that B. Last chapter, if anyone actually reads this I hope you enjoyed it. Also on another note, the town Merkel is actually in Texas, so if you're wondering I picked the town Murphy,NC and basically switched them.