Status: Tell me your thoughts~

Malice & Misery

Daddy's Waiting

"You're mine now, doll."

***

The Joker was pacing back and forth in his room, his hand skillfully twirling and playing with a dagger while his face sported a grin. After Scarecrow introduced Joker to what would be his new play toy, he had reassured him he'd properly bring her over to his place after running a few more tests. Joker was ready to break through the glass and take her right then and there, but resisted. She would be in his hands soon enough so he listened to him and headed back to his hideout first. And here he was, ecstatic almost, his mind racing over all the things he'd do to his new pet. After he had accidentally killed Harley, his favorite play toy, he was disgusted and upset with everyone and everything. Why was everyone so fragile? So afraid of death? So serious?

But after seeing this girl, his interest was piqued. Did he really believe she was a vampire? That she was immortal? Not quite. But the fact that he had to question himself about it was tantalizing enough for him to want her. He wanted to break her down and see exactly what she was about; literally.

And he would enjoy every single bit of it.

KNOCK KNOCK

There was a slightly hesitant knock at the door, interrupting the Joker's thoughts. "Cooome In" The Joker sang out cheerfully in a sing song voice, however coming from him it was rather spine chilling.

"Uh, Boss Scarecrow's here, says he has uh a package for ya..?" The henchman responded, slightly baffled by the Joker's cheery mood. This was the first time he's been like this in about 6 months.

"Oh, w-on-derful!" The Joker's eyes lit up as he clasped his hands together and quickly dashed out the door, shocking the henchman even more. He blinked a couple times trying to take in the strange situation before he rushed to follow the Joker down the stairs.

He made it to the front door in record time without even losing his breath as he swung open the door to see Scarecrow next to an ambulance; stolen of course. Scarecrow smiled and nodded towards the back doors of the ambulance,"She's all yours."

The Joker excitedly swung open the doors of the ambulance open, his grin stretching from ear to ear as he took in the form of the unconscious girl. He noticed the needle that went from her arm to an IV bag.

"If she's uh i-mmortal, why does she need an IV?" The Joker questioned with a cocked eyebrow as he looked over to Scarecrow.

"Just in case, I mean she is in a coma." The Joker stared for a minute before he shrugged.

"Whatever ya say, doc." The Joker ducked into the back of the ambulance and unhooked the IV from the pole and put it on top of her stomach. He then slid one hand underneath her head and the other behind her knees to scoop her up into his arms bridal style.

"Remember to get back to me if anything strange happens with her," Scarecrow began as Joker carried her out and towards the door," or if she wakes up of course. I might be out of contact for about a month, another business trip, but I doubt she'll wake up that quick. If she does however, do not let her get away. And I'll come ba-"

"You think...that uh I..would let her get away...from me?" The Joker interrupted him, his voice menacing. "I think you're uh f-orgetting who I am, Scarecrow. " He turned his back to Scarecrow before heading inside. "No one get's away from me." The door slammed shut and with that Scarecrow nodded to himself before heading back to his car, knowing fully that the Joker was right.

***

"Make way boys, our sssspecial guest has uh arrived!" The Joker yelled out before his laughter boomed throughout the house. All of his henchman moved out of his way and formed two lines on either side of him.

"This here is uh, my lovely new toy..uh...what was it again.." He licked his red painted lips in wonder then smacked them in realization. "Ah, Alice! My pretty little Alice." He purred as he looked down at her petite pale face then snapped his face back up to look at all his men. "Now listen up, our little guest here is in quite a, uh, deep sssl-umber at the moment. So I want you all to keep watch so no one disturbs my sleeping bea-ty. BUT...if any of you even try to touch her in the slightest, I'll cut off every single finger on your hand and then shoot you right through your puny lit-tle brains, got it?" He hissed with venom, making even all the tough looking men in the room cower in fear.

"Y-yes boss!" The all shouted in unison, their voices all laced with fear.

"Good." He grinned before he dashed up the stairs towards his room. One he made it to his door, he kicked it open wider with his foot and tried to maneuver them both into the room without hitting her head. He failed. He heard a slight bang noise before he looked down to see her forehead had collided with the door frame. "Oops," he frowned then smiled again in a flash, "oh well, she's asleep anyways." He started taking her limp body over to the bed, almost skipping. He excitedly plopped her down onto the bed, her body slightly bouncing up from the force, the IV bag falling from her stomach to the bed. "Welcome to your new home, doll! Hope you uh ffanccy my bed as much as I do." He chirped out to the unconscious girl. He stood silent for a moment, taking her presence in. She was finally here, she was finally in his hands. He hadn't been this excited for something in what felt like forever. In fact, he has never been this excited to destroy something. Not even Harley, not even batman, not even Gotham. This girl who's claimed to be something extraordinary yet looked so fragile, so weak; she was comparable to all the insanity in his life up until now. She gave him what he had been lacking and craving deep down to the depths of his soul; malice.

He slowly crawled on top of her with his legs on either side of her, her tiny body easily taken over by his. Her long dark wavy hair was messily yet somehow still so beautifully splayed across the bed. He ran his fingers through it, admiring it, before brushing the long tendrils out of her face, fully revealing it. He realized now he really never got a proper look at her; he was too fascinated by her presence in itself. Her facial features were tiny and petite, just like the rest of her. Her skin was so pale almost in sickly way, but he loved it. He brushed his long fingers from her jaw up to her temple, before his thumb brushed over a reddish purple mark on her forehead; the bruise from his little accident earlier. He grinned proudly at the bruise; this is exactly why he loved her pale skin. It bruised so easily, the purples and blues and reds, it was like art to him. He continued to tower over her body, his green hair hanging messily out of its usual neat style. As he took in more of her face he brushed the tips of his fingers along her closed eyes, her soft long eyelashes moving slightly with his touch. He continued down following the bridge of her perfectly shaped nose, then down to her plump lips. He re-positioned his hand, so his thumb was brushing back and forth against her soft pale pink lips while his hand slightly cupped her cheek. His eyes stayed glued onto her lips, his face now void of all emotion, focused on her. He used his thumb to slightly pull on her bottom lip and part them before he slowly bent his head down and put his mouth on hers. He kissed her just like that for a good minute, shocked himself at how gentle he was being. He quickly parted his lips from hers after he felt what he thought was a twitch from her mouth. He blew off the thought, thinking it was probably just him imaging things. Instead his thoughts went back to the kiss.

"Whyam I being so gentle.." The Joker thought to himself as he chewed on his bottom lip in wonder, still on top of her.

"Calm before the storm...yea that's it." He reassured himself as his grin returned to his face. "Can't beat her to a bloody pulp already...besides it'd probably be much more fun when she's awake.." He chuckled to himself. He ran his hand through her hair, tucking it slightly behind her ear before he went down to her neck. He gently caressed her thin neck before gripping it tightly with his hand, cutting off circulation as he giggled to himself like a little kid while he chocked her. He let go, watching her neck become painted with the beautiful shades of pink and red, which would soon change to his favorite, purple. Satisfied with his newest mark to match the one on her forehead, he bent down to her ear this time.

"I just can't wait until you're up, doll. Daddy's wai-ting." He whispered in a menacing tone before he fell over to the side next to her with his signature laugh filling the whole room.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's a wrap! Don't worry, not turning Joker into a softy yet..will he ever become a softy? Hmm
And when will Alice wake up? Did she really feel Joker's kiss or was he just out of it? Hmm hmm hmmm

Tell me what ya think! Dying for your thoughts and expectations, who knows, might even help me write more content!